CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Connor McGregor.

Hokey Gingers

1.png

This fucker is testament to the fact no matter how filthy rich one may be class is a commodity that your either born with or your not. This ginger haired bell end is a fucking disgrace to all decent bogtrotters and benefit cheats although in fairness he`s worshiped by schoolboys and neanderthals in equal measure apparently. A wonderful example of Irishness.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

1.png

This fucker is testament to the fact no matter how filthy rich one may be class is a commodity that your either born with or your not. This ginger haired bell end is a fucking disgrace to all decent bogtrotters and benefit cheats although in fairness he`s worshiped by schoolboys and neanderthals in equal measure apparently. A wonderful example of Irishness.

I thought he was a yank not a bog rat. This cage fighting shit will soon over take boxing as the number 1 meat head sport. The chavs like it because it's somewhere they can copy their pathetic tattoos from. Unfortunately nowadays any cunt can look like a hulking beast without putting too much work in just eat loads of protein products and take the drugs. Hopefully they'll die of some kind of cancer or their balls will shrivel and won't be any to get it up

1 hour ago, nocti said:

No doubt uses the act of twatting other blokes as a coping mechanism to repress the fact that he's a raving chutter.

I absolutely agree with you, and as you got in first I'll leave it up to you to tell Conor that the next time you see him. 

(That's Conor with one "n", the Irish cunt.)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I absolutely agree with you, and as you got in first I'll leave it up to you to tell Conor that the next time you see him. 

(That's Conor with one "n", the Irish cunt.)

He's a fucking pussycat Baws. I bet I could cripple him with my cock.

(It would puncture the skin like a mosquito bite and give him AIDS).

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

UFC, MMA, Cage fighting....nothing but the lowest of the low in cunt world.  These events should be presented live from a nuclear waste dump site, with a large open grave pre filled with calcium lime and/or petrol.  

40 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

UFC, MMA, Cage fighting....nothing but the lowest of the low in cunt world.  These events should be presented live from a nuclear waste dump site, with a large open grave pre filled with calcium lime and/or petrol.  

That would just be Thunderdome...

Edited by Roadkill (temp)

1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I think it means 'I am King of the Flying Monkeys'.

Can you imagine the day he went to the tattoo parlour?

"What would you like today then? A majestic eagle? Some tribal patterns? Perhaps something a little more classic like a flag or a-"

"Oi want a big hairy flaming gorilla slobbering all over me tits!"

"...OK... Would you like any sort of special detai-"

"Give him a crown so everyone knows oim in fecking charge!"

"...Right, then."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He would just moodily glare at the gigantic retard man child guy then get cut in half.

There was no reason to put him in fury road. If Kennedy & Miller wanted to milk the franchise a bit more, they should have made a continuation of the first 3 with an older Mel Gibson, he's still in reasonable nick and can still get away with an action film, he did alright in that last Expendables. About the only decent actor in it to be honest, made Stallone, lundgren etc' look like planks of wood.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That would just be Thunderdome...

Auschwitz should be renovated and reopened for the disposal of these stupid fucking cunts!  

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I do hope Floyd Mayweather gives him a payday and spends 12 rounds torturing him before turning him into a fucking vegetable in the last 30 seconds.

9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I do hope Floyd Mayweather gives him a payday and spends 12 rounds torturing him before turning him into a fucking vegetable in the last 30 seconds.

I'd pay good money to see his subsequent match against Michael Watson at the next Paralympics. The winner to face Stephen Hawking in the final.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A prick

I think you forgot the "I AM A" in front of "prick," Pen.  Since altering quotes isn't allowed, I have to correct you this way.