CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clergy cunt Jeffrey John

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're not addressing the topic heading about Dean Jeffrey John.

What are your thoughts about same sex snail and worm pairs?

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That sounds like a likely story...

Anyway, the church being homophobic? How, with all those choirboy fiddlers?  That's like comparing Katie Price to a nun, and in Wales of all places..

This is one of the most ludicrous hings I've ever heard. The bible says homosexuality is a sin, if you don't believe the teachings of the bible why on earth would you want to be a bishop or any clergyman.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Not a lot of decent nominations since I've been away...... Is Frank about?

Welcome back Punkers, as there is no animosity between ourselves, aside from the odd theological disagreement, my welcome is a genuine one, however, if you are missing Frank, please don't hold any optimism regarding his return, if the little shit does pop up again I will promptly destroy the cunt. That said, hope you are well. Eric.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is one of the most ludicrous hings I've ever heard. The bible says homosexuality is a sin, if you don't believe the teachings of the bible why on earth would you want to be a bishop or any clergyman.

Does it?

Right, well maybe you should tell that to the thousands of catholic (and other faiths) priests and remind them that their behaviour of shagging young boys is not acceptable, according to the religious teachings that they preach...?

Just saying....

Guest Alfie Noakes

What a long winded load of predictable troll waffle from punkape.exe. Why oh why did they not rewrite the app? Fuck off you boring repetitive homophobic knobhead.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope you are also following the guidance provided in the patient information leaflets that come with your medication.

And how is your bowel condition these days, are you still shtting through the wrong hole?

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Anyone who believes in god should be treated as mentally delusional and beaten with barbed wire coated cricket bats until they see sense or die. Also it's essentially condoning kiddie fiddling, a crime which should be punishable by death. Sky fairies indeed. 

Adam and Eve must have been brother and sister. Incestuous cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Adam and Eve must have been brother and sister. Incestuous cunts.

Bearing in mind that Eve was made from Adam's rib genetically she would have been male.

Guest nobgobbler
43 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bearing in mind that Eve was made from Adam's rib genetically she would have been male.

If I eat a rack of ribs will I get pregnant?

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In Adam & Eve's defence, they did manage to spawn modern-day China.

There is now a regular train service to China .. it is called The InterSlitty.

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Jeffrey John, a senior Anglican clergyman, has accused the Church in Wales of homophobia, claiming he was rejected for appointment as bishop of Llandaff after objections to his sexuality were raised......and quite rightly so.

Jeffrey John,the Dean of St Albans Cathedral, has said he was told that bishops considering the appointment “were ‘just too exhausted’ to deal with the problems they believed my appointment would cause”. This, he said, “is not a moral or legal basis on which to exclude me”.

The Dean claims he is in a celibate relationship with another man but is also in a civil partnership with the cunt. Bizarre indeed. Christian teaching is perfectly clear on gay relationships whether sex is taking place or not. It's easy for this smarmy bender to say he's celibate to further his pursuit of a Bishopric whilst bumming his partner in the Vestry.

The Church of England is a sorry,confused mess these says with ever dwindling congregations and disgraceful benders like Jeffrey   John dragging it further into the poo-hole.

These cunts need to be defrocked and ejected from all Church positions so the Church can get its moral integrity back.

A cracking nom Punkers. Now don't be goaded by the unbelievers on here, they are destined to an eternity in Hell with very sore botties. Keep flying the flag for morality.