CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wouldn't even piss on them if the were on fire and allergic to piss.

I bet we aint the only ones either! I'd chuck more petrol on the cunts. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Another attack in Paris today, a lone wolf loser, fed up with life, attacked a police man with the hammer of Allah. 

Fuck the French. If it wasn't for those fuckers we'd not have half the amount of Mushies over here. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

One person proving themselves not to be racist is an entirely different issue to a mosque proving that it doesn't have a radicalism issue.....

...Now go ahead and prove me wrong with whatever bullshit logic you decide to use, because I know arguing with you can only have one possible result ..

Of course one person proving themselves not to be a racist is an entirely different issue to a mosque proving it doesn't have a radicalism issue, but you cannot condemn nor convict a person or an organisation on the basis that he/they cannot prove a negative. This doesn't even pass the balance of probabilities test let alone beyond all reasonable doubt.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Another attack in Paris today, a lone wolf loser, fed up with life, attacked a police man with the hammer of Allah. 

The gendarmes are saying that the attacker also had a Jack Russell, which bit the officer. Probably another Paddi Jihadi carrying out a terrier attack.

Edited by Witheredscrote
I made this up Edward, sorry.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The gendarmes are saying that the attacker also had a Jack Russell, which bit the officer. Probably another Paddi Jihadi carrying out a terrier attack.

Merde monsieur, merde!

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Of course one person proving themselves not to be a racist is an entirely different issue to a mosque proving it doesn't have a radicalism issue, but you cannot condemn nor convict a person or an organisation on the basis that he/they cannot prove a negative. This doesn't even pass the balance of probabilities test let alone beyond all reasonable doubt.

Bollocks. If they want a place in this country then they need to provide proof that they aren't radicalising people. It's as simple as that and as long as they continue to hide behind our PC government in order to avoid having to do this then they are going to suffer the consequences at the hands of thugs. When their faith has time and again been proven to be the basis for countless terrorist attacks they don't get the option to stand by quietly.

The only reason it would be impossible for a mosque to show that it isn't radicalising people is if that mosque considers itself above the law of its county and refuses to be surveyed by police.

It's all well and good using your fancy speak, but the wankers who are going to start beating the shit out of brown people whether they be Sikh, Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Atheist or whatever the fuck else don't really ponder the small print before they start cracking skulls, especially when it looks more and more likely that they're being played by fools by an uninterested government and a smug religion that goes entirely against everything they've been brought up to believe at times.

You are a very fucking stupid smart person sometimes, Roops...

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nonsense, by rounding up jihadI 'soliders' returning from a war zone and placing them in a secure unit, or any of the 3,500 on the watch list, although they have not been found guilty of anything is not the same as blowing up kids and attacking defenceless people. We are very much not the same and that is a lazy argument. Normal rules at the moment do not apply unless you want repeat terror atrocities.

Well, lets not forget that this started off with your inference that it was OK to daub graffiti on a mosque on the basis that someone might know something that the rest of us don't. That's the problem, ignorance breeds fear which breeds violence. One often hears that the Muslim's failure to integrate is "part of the problem" and I'm sure there is some truth in that, but clearly "part of the problem" is homegrown as well.

Guest Ollyboro

Everybody is missing the real point of the graffiti on the Thornaby mosque. We should be rejoicing that somecunt in Thornaby has managed to spell not one but TWO words correctly. In the dark. This is progress.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh yes you can... We have a law that is known as 'Conspiracy' and it is punishable by imprisonment whether or not any crime has been carried out or committed. And if Mosques are not a place where conspiracy to bomb us is not taking place, then I'm a Chinaman. They should all be closed down as meeting places of the very people who conspire against us, and the attendees should be charged with conspiracy. Let them then prove otherwise in a British Court of Law.  

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Everybody is missing the real point of the graffiti on the Thornaby mosque. We should be rejoicing that somecunt in Thornaby has managed to spell not one but TWO words correctly. In the dark. This is progress.

Ape went to night school, so it must be him. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, lets not forget that this started off with your inference that it was OK to daub graffiti on a mosque on the basis that someone might know something that the rest of us don't. That's the problem, ignorance breeds fear which breeds violence. One often hears that the Muslim's failure to integrate is "part of the problem" and I'm sure there is some truth in that, but clearly "part of the problem" is homegrown as well.

Nonsense again, I was just pointing out that rick can show sympathy for everyone except someone frustrated individual with a paint tin.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Nonsense again, I was just pointing out that rick can show sympathy for everyone except someone frustrated individual with a paint tin.

Don't worry Ed, if it turns out the bloke with the paint tin was Afro-Caribbean, Rick will start defending his right to free speech. 

Guest 'eavensabove

The cunt that did the Manchester bombing, was known to be an Islamic Extremist by the Mosque he attended. He was, reported to the police, but several years ago and despite his ongoing meetings more recently with his Imam at the Mosque, the Imam is on record as saying that it was not HIS responsibility to report him again... Really?  Well, from where I'm sat the Imam is as guilty as fuck in allowing the cunt to do what he did. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry Ed, if it turns out the bloke with the paint tin was Afro-Caribbean, Rick will start defending his right to free speech. 

You cannot paint them all with the same brush. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Daubing graffiti on mosque walls? Unforgivable. Next, they'll be resorting to blowing people up in public if they don't get their message across. Enough is enough.

What amazes me is that no cunt has bombed any Mosques yet here in U.K. Not that I would ever endorse such actions, though I'd certainly 'consider' being a part of them. 

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oh yes you can... We have a law that is known as 'Conspiracy' and it is punishable by imprisonment whether or not any crime has been carried out or committed. And if Mosques are not a place where conspiracy to bomb us is not taking place, then I'm a Chinaman. They should all be closed down as meeting places of the very people who conspire against us, and the attendees should be charged with conspiracy. Let them then prove otherwise in a British Court of Law.  

The onus in a British Court of Law  is for the prosecution to prove guilt, not for the defendant to prove innocence. If you think you could make a charge of conspiracy stick because someone attended a Mosque therefore they must have been conspiring to bomb people feel free to knock yourself out.

Let's go with your "solution" to close all Mosques. Do you think the people who once attended them will simply stop meeting up? No of course they wont, except you wont know where they are meeting now, but you will know that they now have a grievance because you closed their Mosque down for no good reason. A number of regimes around the world have tried to oppress religions and it has never worked in the long term.

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by showing sympathy, presumably you actually mean showing empathy, with but if you are including terrorists in that you are very much wrong and I resent the implication.

16 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The onus in a British Court of Law  is for the prosecution to prove guilt, not for the defendant to prove innocence. If you think you could make a charge of conspiracy stick because someone attended a Mosque therefore they must have been conspiring to bomb people feel free to knock yourself out.

Let's go with your "solution" to close all Mosques. Do you think the people who once attended them will simply stop meeting up? No of course they wont, except you wont know where they are meeting now, but you will know that they now have a grievance because you closed their Mosque down for no good reason. A number of regimes around the world have tried to oppress religions and it has never worked in the long term.

I believe the past month alone has provided a very good reason. Don't you?

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by showing sympathy, presumably you actually mean showing empathy, with but if you are including terrorists in that you are very much wrong and I resent the implication.

Really... would you lock up the jihadi fighters that have returned to the UK?