CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

3 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

There's a more likely reason for your oral gagging, just take that big black dick out of your mouth and should be fine, hopefully the herpes should clear up also. I'm having a strange sort of night tonight, I feel a little stoned and in a pretty silly mood. It could be a blood pressure issue after watching the leaders debate so that could progress (just to give you a little hope). Fear not though, I don't plan on mixing with you bunch of loners on a regular basis.

Promise? Please?

10 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

There's a more likely reason for your oral gagging, just take that big black dick out of your mouth and should be fine, hopefully the herpes should clear up also. I'm having a strange sort of night tonight, I feel a little stoned and in a pretty silly mood. It could be a blood pressure issue after watching the leaders debate so that could progress (just to give you a little hope). Fear not though, I don't plan on mixing with you bunch of loners on a regular basis.

Yeah, we're not worth your time. You should leave.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah, we're not worth your time. You should leave.

Not so fast RK. She's fair-game whilst Punker's not here. 

On 31/05/2017 at 0:22 AM, Fender777 said:

I remember the riots you speak of although i was young, i remember them very well along with the skinhead revival at the time. My point was that blacks from the west indies fit in to our culture and are not a real problem, i don't see any of them bombing and running over people in trucks in the name of some rambling nutter who wrote a book several centuries ago. As for the crusades, that's still going on only it's done under a flag of democracy, when any cunbrain with at least half a working brain cell knows it's all about controlling the oil. Every religion has many flaws which leave it open to interpretation which could go either way, depending on if you're a good or bad person. Bad people will use it to their own purposes, that's why we have wars (all connected to religion at some point)..good people will use it to better themselves and help those around them. Now if there exists an all loving god and he/she created a religion, surely there would be no room for interpretation. Thou shalt not kill should be on every page and no other text around it , followed by rules for clean living and spiritual guidance. That way there can be no mistake and followers can't use religion as an excuse to kill innocent people. 

It's a big fuck up, but there's all least one Aussie Imam who seems to know what's going on and I say more power to the guy. Hopefully more guys like this will emerge in the future:

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's a big fuck up, but there's all least one Aussie Imam who seems to know what's going on and I say more power to the guy. Hopefully more guys like this will emerge in the future:

Now if we only had more people like him in and around Europe then it might go some way to changing the way Muslims are thought of. This bloke has the balls to speak openly and criticise his own religion. I just fear for his life.

Guest Snatch
22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That's in Australia. In the UK they broadcast a documentary on cunts like these. And people wonder why Tommy Robinson gets angry.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Snatch said:

That's in Australia. In the UK they broadcast a documentary on cunts like these. And people wonder why Tommy Robinson gets angry.

A wash and a daily shave, 5 years in chokey and no access to religious books or praying and he will be sorted.

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

A wash and a daily shave, 5 years in chokey and no access to religious books or praying and he will be sorted.

No, a couple of bullets through the back of the head will sort this right wing cunt out. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

No, a couple of bullets through the back of the head will sort this right wing cunt out. 

We still need to turn off the tap that feeds these feeble minded cunts.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

That's not so easy unfortunately. 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn't bet on it......

Two likes in 6 months!  I must need a *frontal lobotomy. 

*Don't get your hopes up, You bender. 

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn't bet on it......

I'd bet on you being 28, still living with your mam, never had a girlfriend, too fat to waddle round the golf course or even have a wank. I also bet that your arsehole was repeatedly raped at some point in your life, which you enjoyed, but now no self respecting closet homo thug would even entertain this hence the reason you're a total cunt bordering on retard. 

Do us a favour and walk into your local mosque with bacon strapped to your body, call them all cunts so we can have some ordinary British Muslim heros when they hack you to death, piss on your twitching corpse and set you on fire.

fuck off lol lol! 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd bet on you being 28, still living with your mam, never had a girlfriend, too fat to waddle round the golf course or even have a wank. I also bet that your arsehole was repeatedly raped at some point in your life, which you enjoyed, but now no self respecting closet homo thug would even entertain this hence the reason you're a total cunt bordering on retard. 

Do us a favour and walk into your local mosque with bacon strapped to your body, call them all cunts so we can have some ordinary British Muslim heros when they hack you to death, piss on your twitching corpse and set you on fire.

fuck off lol lol! 

I have a feeling you don't like Punkers. 

Oh well,as you were.

Guest Piston
8 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Spot on, the individual muslims are mere termites and they can always be replaced, The root issue (and one that western democracies determinedly avoid) is Islam itself.

It is inherently anti-women, any other religion, freedom of thought, freedom of expression and life itself except as in the Quorn (how many spellings can there be) etc

I offer you: https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/blind-bovine-hope-will-get-us-nowhere-time-change-response-islamic-extremism/

De-Islamification would be good but certainly strict control is vital, no more softly softly. Loads of name-only muslims will be glad and the rest should be encouraged to go back to Muslamia (no excuses!).

We live in a democracy(?) we get the country we deserve. I think this is a war and we haven't even put our boots on...

8 minutes ago, Piston said:

Spot on, the individual muslims are mere termites and they can always be replaced, The root issue (and one that western democracies determinedly avoid) is Islam itself.

It is inherently anti-women, any other religion, freedom of thought, freedom of expression and life itself except as in the Quorn (how many spellings can there be) etc

I offer you: https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/blind-bovine-hope-will-get-us-nowhere-time-change-response-islamic-extremism/

De-Islamification would be good but certainly strict control is vital, no more softly softly. Loads of name-only muslims will be glad and the rest should be encouraged to go back to Muslamia (no excuses!).

We live in a democracy(?) we get the country we deserve. I think this is a war and we haven't even put our boots on...

*sighs*

We're powerless, Piston. Three million people from another mindset very different from ours have become irreversibly entwined in our society. It's too late. We've been lied to about immigration stats for decades (Theresa May is a good example), and when you consider around 10% of the UK's demographic aged under five is Muslim, it suggests a very rough ride ahead. Islam has all the hallmarks of a floater that just won't flush.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Piston said:

Exactly, it IS a war, and we're too busy worrying about some fucking hippies pointing their fingers and screaming "racist", it wasn't racism to defend ourselves against Germany, and we certainly weren't allowing German nationals to freely travel here and do as they please, but Germans are white so that's ok! Political correctness is the biggest fucking enemy we face.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

The president of the Philippines has said any Islamic terrorist will get a bullet in the head and one in the heart just to be sure. 

At least someone us prepared to fight fire with fire. Fuck the snowflake cunts. They can fuck off to Syria or Afghanistan if they like Islam so much.

Oh dear, so the best way of stopping Islamist suicide bombers it to threaten to shoot them? That will work obviously, I mean it's not as if they want to die.

:rolleyes:

Combatting terrorism is going to be a hard task, but making an enemy of the Muslim community as a whole is stupidity. It might help you feel better after a rush of blood to the head, but a solution it is not.

14 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Oh dear, so the best way of stopping Islamist suicide bombers it to threaten to shoot them? That will work obviously, I mean it's not as if they want to die.

:rolleyes:

Combatting terrorism is going to be a hard task, but making an enemy of the Muslim community as a whole is stupidity. It might help you feel better after a rush of blood to the head, but a solution it is not.

You're right, threatening to shoot terrorists who are already prepared to sacrifice their lives will acheive nothing. Actually shooting them will.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2017 at 9:14 PM, Welsh_cunt said:

You racist cunt! Suppose you disapprove of Caroline Lucas' foreign aid policy also, people like you ruin this country.

What the fuck are you on about you giant moron, nothing i have said is racist you daft cuntbundle, i dislike a culture, so fucking what. It's my choice to dislike any culture and i don't like Islamic culture for many reasons (fuck all to do with race)...work that one out for yourself dimwit.