CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Blackburn

colonelkurtz

13 hours ago, Ape said:

Punkers would never lower himself to such a level - he's far too well bred. Despite my abject loathing of the little freak, it's good to have him back. 

I feel physically sick after reading your sycophantic drivel. Why don't you just meet up with him, and shove your tongue down the back of his trousers. 

23 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

When the Saville shit came out, Blackburn was one of the first names I thought of to be outed afterwards, and was surprised when he wasn't. He's a cheesy twat and I still don't think he's totally out of the woods yet in these investigations.

If he was guilty, I'm fairly certain the witch-hunt that was Operation Yewtree would have brought about a conviction. But I do think he's inherently fake. There's a lot more to him than meets the eye. Few at the BBC would have survived by acting a cheesy twat with the mentality of a remedial-class teenager for as long as him without something in his armoury. As a BBC stalwart in the 70s and 80s he must have been very aware of everything – yet chose to turn a blind eye.

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If he was guilty, I'm fairly certain the witch-hunt that was Operation Yewtree would have brought about a conviction. But I do think he's inherently fake. There's a lot more to him than meets the eye. Few at the BBC would have survived by acting a cheesy twat with the mentality of a remedial-class teenager for as long as him without something in his armoury. As a BBC stalwart in the 70s and 80s he must have been very aware of everything – yet chose to turn a blind eye.

Maybe he never partook of the, er, offerings, but knows just enough about those who did partake to keep his job but not too much be had up for withholding?

Maybe he's not a simpleton with the brain of a remedial class teenager, but a fucking clever cunt who walks the tightrope of celebrity well enough to get the trappings but not the traps of that life?

Guest Ollyboro

Prima facie evidence all points to this middle-class-smelling-of-roses-in-a-bucket-of-shit cunt being an overenthusiastic cock wallah with a string of convictions for public botting offences. But apparently he's not a predatory golfer. He is, however, one of the many cunts from the Beeb's golden age of noncing who was quick to come out, after Sir Jimmy's death, and say he always had Savile down as a wrong 'un. I've lost count of the amount of times I've heard "Well of course everyone knew what he was like....." THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING AT THE TIME?!!?

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of shit DJ's... What's the similarity between Sarah Greenes' legs and Sarah Greenes' cunt?.............................They've both been fucked by Mike Smiths chopper.

The older form looks like a semi-hot version of Teresa May.

550w_ds_icon_sarah_greene_1.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

we haven't had any new cunts on here for weeks! The Corner is becoming an incestuous pit of homologous genes, fruitlessly vying with each other for that little bit of an edge. You should fuck off and die.

It's the fruitlessness that's keeping them away Ratty. You need to bait the trap with some of your banana based japery, 'If you build it, they will come'.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

we haven't had any new cunts on here for weeks! The Corner is becoming an incestuous pit of homologous genes, fruitlessly vying with each other for that little bit of an edge. You should fuck off and die.

I think it's about time you goaded Judge out of retirement. That should liven things up a bit.

If anyone can do,you can Ratters.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Chose a blind eye. Yeah like that fucking Pudsey bear. The furry cunt