CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zander.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Zander are cunts. Evil, nasty looking fuckers at the best of times, and they don't like being tugged out of water. Can't say that I've eaten one, but they seem to be all skin & teeth. The ones that I've caught all look like Ray Reardon, as to why they are cunts. 

king_of_deep_waters_535245847.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've had one of these. Very nice. Related to Perch 

Can you elaborate, "had"

I caught a few on the Ashby Canal, one or two were big'uns, but the idea of eating one wasn't appealing at all, and so back they went, to terrorise all and everything, though Pike will eat them given the chance.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Can you elaborate, "had"

I caught a few on the Ashby Canal, one or two were big'uns, but the idea of eating one wasn't appealing at all, and so back they went, to terrorise all and everything, though Pike will eat them given the chance.

They are mainly fished from canals I believe.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They are mainly fished from canals I believe.

They are also found in Lakes. They used to be considered difficult/rare to catch but due to their eating habits are more predominant than ever. Fuck being a tiddler, or a tinker, tailor soldier or thie... fuck it.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never had one for your fish supper then 'eavens?

Nay... Stoopid really, as I've never eaten any fish that I've caught myself. They go back to water to fight another day. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

who buy's this chode's CDs? they should be gassed

Gassing his CDs is futile. 

What an ugly Baby you were, or were you dumbstruck? Is that when it happened?

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Zander are cunts. Evil, nasty looking fuckers at the best of times, and they don't like being tugged out of water. Can't say that I've eaten one, but they seem to be all skin & teeth. The ones that I've caught all look like Ray Reardon, as to why they are cunts. 

king_of_deep_waters_535245847.jpg

They're not native to the uk, like most successful wildlife here, it was introduced a while back and has taken a great liking to the local aquatic inhabitants and discovered they're all great to eat. All angling should be banned with this the only species to be targeted, until it's extinct here. They we can move on to the signal crayfish, grey squirrels, muntjac and those fucking ring necked parakeet cunts which take all the nest holes once used by starlings. Canada geese can fuck off too, and they're good to eat and easy to catch

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They're not native to the uk, like most successful wildlife here, it was introduced a while back and has taken a great liking to the local aquatic inhabitants and discovered they're all great to eat. All angling should be banned with this the only species to be targeted, until it's extinct here. They we can move on to the signal crayfish, grey squirrels, muntjac and those fucking ring necked parakeet cunts which take all the nest holes once used by starlings. Canada geese can fuck off too, and they're good to eat and easy to catch

Not on The Ashby Canal, with a dead roach-baited treble barbless, they aint. Many species of fish for example can be introduced by birds which have flown from water to water. The prob with Zander (and other predators) is that they wipe everything out, including themselves if left to nature. One pike alone a small sized lake could eventually eat all other fish, ducklings, frogs the lot. They've even been known to attack dogs, up and down the land on council estates and the likes. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not on The Ashby Canal, with a dead roach-baited treble barbless, they aint. Many species of fish for example can be introduced by birds which have flown from water to water. The prob with Zander (and other predators) is that they wipe everything out, including themselves if left to nature. One pike alone a small sized lake could eventually eat all other fish, ducklings, frogs the lot. They've even been known to attack dogs, up and down the land on council estates and the likes. 

True, I once dangled the old chap in the severn to cool it down after a particularly angry tug and a bastard pike had the end 7 inches off. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

True, I once dangled the old chap in the severn to cool it down after a particularly angry tug and a bastard pike had the end 7 inches off. 

That's a peculiar name for a fly rod?  Good job it wasn't your cock, you could have had gulped by a Stickleback Red-Throat.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's a peculiar name for a fly rod?  Good job it wasn't your cock, you could have had gulped by a Stickleback Red-Throat.

Unsurprisingly 'eav, I used to keep sticklebacks when I was a lad, even got them to breed. I used to take great delight feeding them creepy crawlies, however, they did turn canabalistic which was suicide as they choked to death. I released the plucky survivors back into the canal.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The old trick catching ducks or geese is to take a couple of slices of mother's pride and a burlap sack (club hammer optional). 

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The old trick catching ducks or geese is to take a couple of slices of mother's pride and a burlap sack (club hammer optional). 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I suppose asking you what your opinion is regarding French partridges is pointless. Fuck off