CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zander.

Guest 'eavensabove

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not on The Ashby Canal, with a dead roach-baited treble barbless, they aint. Many species of fish for example can be introduced by birds which have flown from water to water. The prob with Zander (and other predators) is that they wipe everything out, including themselves if left to nature. One pike alone a small sized lake could eventually eat all other fish, ducklings, frogs the lot. They've even been known to attack dogs, up and down the land on council estates and the likes. 

They grow to an enormous size in the Manchester Ship Canal. especially at Salford Quays. I think this is due to Manky dumping all his dead hookers in there.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

They grow to an enormous size in the Manchester Ship Canal. especially at Salford Quays. I think this due to Manky dumping all his dead hookers in there.

I "think" the record for a Zander is 20lb+ which is quite a size. Have caught double figures, but all under 15lb. They're quick, but pretty easy to catch. Just got to locate the buggers as they tend to be on the move, hunting. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The old trick catching ducks or geese is to take a couple of slices of mother's pride and a burlap sack (club hammer optional). 

Around my way, the Romanian immigrants take them out with catapults, swans the fucking lot. They even used to bathe in the local duck pond. Two of the cunts, got nicked trawling the pond for carp with a football net they'd pinched from the sports field...  Now, that's what you call thinking on your feet.

24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Around my way, the Romanian immigrants take them out with catapults, swans the fucking lot. They even used to bathe in the local duck pond. Two of the cunts, got nicked trawling the pond for carp with a football net they'd pinched from the sports field...  Now, that's what you call thinking on your feet.

Ah see. Aren't you grateful that these lovely people have moved here to share their culture and enrich British society? 

33 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I "think" the record for a Zander is 20lb+ which is quite a size. Have caught double figures, but all under 15lb. They're quick, but pretty easy to catch. Just got to locate the buggers as they tend to be on the move, hunting. 

You could try lobbing a grenade in. Save all that fucking about with rods. 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unsurprisingly 'eav, I used to keep sticklebacks when I was a lad, even got them to breed. I used to take great delight feeding them creepy crawlies, however, they did turn canabalistic which was suicide as they choked to death. I released the plucky survivors back into the canal.

Dead Sticklebacks make ideal hairbrushes for the borrowers.

• Like 1

If we still had the death sentence and I'd murdered someone (Vanessa Phelps for instance), I'd ask to be hanged by the actor Patrick Stewart. Cunts on here could come along to watch and shout:

"Oi Ratty, hoisted by your own Picard eh?" 

Chorltlesome times for all would no doubt ensue. Until I rose again on the turd day and pointed out the error

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I suppose asking you what your opinion is regarding French partridges is pointless. Fuck off

Well considering I used to work in conservation, specifically farm land birds, not a lot. Native grey partridge are extinct across huge swathes of the uk due to intensification of agriculture but 14 million non native pheasants and red legged partridge released every year for cunts to shoot, can't help. Fuck off and eat your ortolans you bocage dwelling Vichy cunt. Please choke to death amongst your cuntry men infused with plenty of german DNA thanks to the rampant fucking of your grandmothers 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well considering I used to work in conservation, specifically farm land birds, not a lot. Native grey partridge are extinct across huge swathes of the uk due to intensification of agriculture but 14 million non native pheasants and red legged partridge released every year for cunts to shoot, can't help. Fuck off and eat your ortolans you bocage dwelling Vichy cunt. Please choke to death amongst your cuntry men infused with plenty of german DNA thanks to the rampant fucking of your grandmothers 

The day I joined CC, for some reason, Bubba thought I was a sock puppet created by Withers, Bubbas first comment to me was, "fuck off, you goose sucking son of a nazi raped farmhand". I do miss Bubba, I wonder where he's fucked off to.

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So you worked in conservation with birds. Lol.

I'll bet you're an assistant fucking taxidermist. Get stuffed and take you hand out of that duck's arse.....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I suppose asking you what your opinion is regarding French partridges is pointless. Fuck off

Any thoughts about three french hens?

On 4/30/2017 at 0:58 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

They're not native to the uk, like most successful wildlife here, it was introduced a while back and has taken a great liking to the local aquatic inhabitants and discovered they're all great to eat. All angling should be banned with this the only species to be targeted, until it's extinct here. They we can move on to the signal crayfish, grey squirrels, muntjac and those fucking ring necked parakeet cunts which take all the nest holes once used by starlings. Canada geese can fuck off too, and they're good to eat and easy to catch

The first zander in England were smuggled in from Europe  by the Duke of Bedford in the back of a lorry in 1910. Though he claimed they were persecuted in their native lakes and were perfectly harmless, they overtook the lakes at Woburn Abbey, wiping out the indigenous fish population, before being resettled in the Ashby Canal by Fish Without Borders activists. This 'integration' project did not have the desired results, as the zander proceeded to eat everything else that moved, leaving the canal a no-go zone for proper British fish. Otherwise known as the Foreign Cuntfish, the zander is slowly but inexorably colonising the entire UK waterway network. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Partridge are particularly scare, if my pear tree is anything to go by.