CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi

This is bad news for the coppers. I like Germany but there aren’t many palm shaded beachside bars in the  land of our EU brothers. Could the annual taxpayer funded Met Police tour of Portuguese golf courses be coming to an end? They must be hoping this Kraut pervert doesn’t confess. There are so many cunts making a living out of this poor dead girl...... the coppers, the media, the McCanns themselves, it would be a shame to end it all.

Mr Cynical? Me? No, not at all. 

Honest.

59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This is bad news for the coppers. I like Germany but there aren’t many palm shaded beachside bars in the  land of our EU brothers. Could the annual taxpayer funded Met Police tour of Portuguese golf courses be coming to an end? They must be hoping this Kraut pervert doesn’t confess. There are so many cunts making a living out of this poor dead girl...... the coppers, the media, the McCanns themselves, it would be a shame to end it all.

Honest.

Shit. I think you're a wanker of biblical proportions, but I tend to agree with you most of the time. Maybe it's time that I accepted the fact that I may also be a wanker, easily as big a wanker as you. 

Double shit!

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Honest.

At least they are making an honest living .. its not like drug or gun dealing is it?

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

doing a good job incompetently is worse than doing a shit job well in my opinion. You can see it in all elements of life, even the moderation on here.

I have been reading the sequence of events when said child went missing .. incompetent is a word that fits is well with the apparent behaviour of the said  child's parents that evening. It is difficult to see why they did not face prosecution.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

11 million fucking quid spent so far trying to find a scapegoat for the McCanns incompetence as parents. That would have brought about 30 replacement kids, ask Madonna and Angelina Jolie if you don't believe me.

That's the beauty of bulk buying

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

doing a good job incompetently is worse than doing a shit job well in my opinion. You can see it in all elements of life, even the moderation on here.

The site is indeed a microcosm of Britain - hubris, hyperbole, hypocrisy, herd paranoia, criminality, sexual repression, racism, bigotry and ignorance* - its all there. Statistically, at least ten of you are gay, though I can only spot five punters lurking within their respective cupboards.

*The list is not exclusive.

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The site is indeed a microcosm of Britain - hubris, hyperbole, hypocrisy, herd paranoia, criminality, sexual repression, racism, bigotry and ignorance* - its all there. Statistically, at least ten of you are gay, though I can only spot five punters lurking within their respective cupboards.

*The list is not exclusive.

Well I'm both homophobic, and armarophobic, so that excludes me.  As for hubris,  I try to avoid Greek dips.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Honest.

Any thoughts on Prince Yuri Galitzine .. your mate Ratty will have known him.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I tried for a minute to think of a country that sounded like Anorexia or Bulimia, but had to admit defeat. 

Sickapoor.