CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The site is indeed a microcosm of Britain - hubris, hyperbole, hypocrisy, herd paranoia, criminality, sexual repression, racism, bigotry and ignorance* - its all there. Statistically, at least ten of you are gay, though I can only spot five punters lurking within their respective cupboards.

*The list is not exclusive.

You do know that you're a stupid fucking cunt, don't you?

• Like 1

On 05/06/2020 at 11:36, Mrs Roops said:

The site is indeed a microcosm of Britain - hubris, hyperbole, hypocrisy, herd paranoia, criminality, sexual repression, racism, bigotry and ignorance* - its all there. Statistically, at least ten of you are gay, though I can only spot five punters lurking within their respective cupboards.

*The list is not exclusive.

I’m not a homosexual otherwise I would have said so.

Homosexuality is disgusting and the work of the devil.

Guest 'eavensabove
On 05/06/2020 at 23:05, King Billy said:

Kenya get us a bucket? Quick please.

U ganda. Give us a Guinea, To go.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
POINTLESS WASHING ME HANDS. I'M DONE FOR.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m not a homosexual otherwise I would have said so.

Homosexuality is disgusting and the work of the devil.

Yeah, well I think Rock Hudson would have said that, if anybody had thought to ask the question in the first place.

Given the total “you’re a peasant, i’m posh, I went to public school” bullshit persona you constantly promote I wonder why you bother to deny bumbanditry anyway.

Surely any attention is better than being the complete fucking nerd victim you are in real life? Ain’t that right Pretend Posh Boy?

Look at me.....pretending to be a head doctor and everything! What a soppy cunt I am.

I was looking forward to reading your response on the McCanns, Judy as I anticipated  that you would be very much on the fence with your opinions based on your previous responses on the subject. Imagine my disappointment to see it's your usual homophobic rant at our resident Lord BumBandit of Cheshire.

Old news now, but I'll similarly never tire of looking at her rather jaunty tits.

Ten years from now the cunts will be scraping the pavement in front of her and her soggy labia will be slopping around her fucking arthritic ankles. But for now I'd still empty my clackerbag down her neck.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...