CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New York.....cunt wateringly expensive

Guest N/A

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I did see a good number of cunts digging out pansy, did the little retard finally have a meltdown? Odd, considering the weird little benefits scrounger has about firing synapses, I figured he lacked the mental capability. 

Digging out..? ..ya mad bubbz baby. .the shaved monkeys did a lot of swinging and that was about the sum of it. .and do some exercise you fat cunt

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I did see a good number of cunts digging out pansy, did the little retard finally have a meltdown? Odd, considering the weird little benefits scrounger has about firing synapses, I figured he lacked the mental capability. 

He lasted about 4 posts before going tits up and I wasn't trying, he's even more of a wet fart than than Stickers was.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

He lasted about 4 posts before going tits up and I wasn't trying, he's even more of a wet fart than than Stickers was.

And a meltdown Queen on par with Decs. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

..an assessment as reliable as your hilarious take on pre WW II German economic history...

While Bubba may lack your obvious skills, there's really no need to come to his defence. Now that you have, however, even someone as knowledgeable and brilliant as you shouldn't have too many problems reading up on US banks' (in particular the New York-based Union Banking Corporation – as well as the Bank of England's) huge investments into pre-WW2 Germany. America undoubtedly provided more assistance than any other source to finance Nazi Germany's war effort. Ironically, much of the money came from Jewish-run overseas banking institutions. It's not conspiracy, it's fact. Google it.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

While Bubba may lack your obvious skills, there's really no need to come to his defence. Now that you have, however, even someone as knowledgeable and brilliant as you shouldn't have too many problems reading up on US banks' (in particular the New York-based Union Banking Corporation – as well as the Bank of England's) huge investments into pre-WW2 Germany. America undoubtedly provided more assistance than any other source to finance Nazi Germany's war effort. Ironically, much of the money came from Jewish-run overseas banking institutions. It's not conspiracy, it's fact. Google it.

The same banks that have financed the likes of Al Qaeda,ISIS and other terrorist groups over the years?

They'll never learn will they. Or maybe they don't want to learn.

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Steady on wolf, whatever theory you come up with for the fuck up that was WW2, her ladyship will blow panzerfaust sized holes in it. The fact that there's been 100s of books written on the nazis, their coffers and why war was an inevitability suggests there are going to be differences of opinion. You'll of course be wrong as our offa's dyke dwelling overlord will soon point out but at least this will be a distraction to her for not dealing with the pages of pointless, mothersnet style drivel the non-cunting pansywanker clogs this site up with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

The same banks that have financed the likes of Al Qaeda,ISIS and other terrorist groups over the years?

Who'd have ever thought American banks would be behind the financing and manipulation of the recent unrest in the Middle East, especially as their country's economy relies on cars and the region is by far the world's biggest producer of crude oil? Likewise, isn't it silly to speculate the US helped create conditions for war by becoming the financial architects for Nazi Germany's economic recovery in the 1930s? I don't believe any of it, because that would be pure conspiracy.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You actually said that the, "Nazi war machine was mostly provided by American banks, which essentially mortgaged Germany's economic recovery in the 1930's". I'm sure you can find records of countless firms around the world who traded with Germany, however the resurgence of Germany's economy was made possible by the Reinhardt programme which funded Hitler's civil infrastructure projects and the cost of massive re-armament. The Reinhardt programme paid contractors with interest bearing bonds which were issued by the Reichsbank. The re-booting of the currency into the Reichsmark and the introduction of an internal exchange instrument in the form of stamps for domestic trade within its borders helped facilitate that. International banks' contribution, American or otherwise, was a drop in the ocean compared to finance provided by the Reinhardt programme.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

...at least this will be a distraction to her for not dealing with the pages of pointless, mothersnet style drivel the non-cunting pansywanker clogs this site up with.

PK is far from the only offender.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I'm sorry, Snatch - I've only just noticed this. Aside being illegal, how does a bank enforce repayment of a debt against a terrorist organisation? It could be that you meant to say banks knowingly provided conduits for money laundering. That too is illegal, even now banks are paying hefty fines to regulators, not for knowingly laundering known terrorist funds but for a less than rigorous compliance and audit regime and ineffective fail-safe whistleblowing protocols...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You actually said that the, "Nazi war machine was mostly provided by American banks, which essentially mortgaged Germany's economic recovery in the 1930's". I'm sure you can find records of countless firms around the world who traded with Germany, however the resurgence of Germany's economy was made possible by the Reinhardt programme which funded Hitler's civil infrastructure projects and the cost of massive re-armament. The Reinhardt programme paid contractors with interest bearing bonds which were issued by the Reichsbank. The re-booting of the currency into the Reichsmark and the introduction of an internal exchange instrument in the form of stamps for domestic trade within its borders helped facilitate that. International banks' contribution, American or otherwise, was a drop in the ocean compared to finance provided by the Reinhardt programme.

I see Punkape gave you a 'like' for this. What a worthy endorsement to receive, eh?

In response to your unsurprisingly cantankerous answer, there's no right or wrong here, Roops – US investment was inextricably linked to the Reichsbank. How do you think Nazi Germany's infrastructure projects and war armament got off the ground in the first place, before the Reichsbank could generate bonds – especially as the country was in economic turmoil following its collapse after WW1? The leading American banking corporations were so interlaced with Germany's economy, the Third Reich's war effort could not have flourished without their backing. Throughout WW2, even when US and German troops faced each other in battle, American banks controlled the majority of Reichsbank shares. US banks and corporations were therefore funding the Nazi war machine, and in turn, the Reichsbank was funding some of America's military economy via interest repayments. Things aren't so different today, with the US buying oil from the Saudis, who in turn finance the development of organisations such as ISIS (Snatch's reference above is quite correct).

As I said yesterday: the Nazi war machine was mostly provided by American banks, which essentially mortgaged Germany's economic recovery in the 1930s.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry, Snatch - I've only just noticed this. Aside being illegal, how does a bank enforce repayment of a debt against a terrorist organisation? It could be that you meant to say banks knowingly provided conduits for money laundering. That too is illegal, even now banks are paying hefty fines to regulators, not for knowingly laundering known terrorist funds but for a less than rigorous compliance and audit regime and ineffective fail-safe whistleblowing protocols...

I don't recall anyone talking about repayment from these cunts, just as there is no chance of repayment from Greece to the EU and they all know it.

Whatever the is reason the banks fund these groups, being illegal or not,it insures America have another reason to go to war. 

Anyway, you and me would be nicked for money laundering whereas banks find other ways to get around the law.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I don't recall anyone talking about repayment from these cunts, just as there is no chance of repayment from Greece to the EU and they all know it.

Whatever the is reason the banks fund these groups, being illegal or not,it insures America have another reason to go to war. 

Anyway, you and me would be nicked for money laundering whereas banks find other ways to get around the law.

C'mon Snatch, don't be silly. Banks are decent, caring, law-abiding organisations which never operate illegally, and would never take such risks – even though profits yielded from extracurricular activities are worth more than penalties incurred. And the Americans? They're the good guys, and they always have been. Thank God they are on our side. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Quite you...you wrecked dribbling sphincter 

Panzerknacker 

Quite me?  Yes it was quite me wasn't it?

Fuckwit.

52 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I thought pirating casette tapes funded terrorism?

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

There's always money to be made from death and misery, the financier usually win no matter which side wins.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

C'mon Snatch, don't be silly. Banks are decent, caring, law-abiding organisations which never operate illegally, and would never take such risks – even though profits yielded from extracurricular activities are worth more than penalties incurred. And the Americans? They're the good guys, and they always have been. Thank God they are on our side. 

I'd rather the yanks were on the other side, less chance of friendly fire since they cant hit a fucking barn door with a shotgun at 10 yards..

Oh yes...

https://trofire.com/2017/03/14/mike-papantonio-exposes-banks-funding-terrorist-attacks-americas-lawyer/

All the cases mentioned in that link can be verified elsewhere, including on teh BBC News and Reuters. That took 5 seconds to find...

Banks knowingly launder terrorist money, and other dodgy money, and have been fined billions for doing so in just those few cases, but they make more than that so carry on.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Crazy old Cardigan living in bastard..and I'd say there's even dried egg all down the front of it

Panzerknacker 

Here you are... don't say I never help you...

HS-3-1-TBI_parts_of_shovel_.jpg

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I see Punkape gave you a 'like' for this. What a worthy endorsement to receive, eh?

In response to your unsurprisingly cantankerous answer, there's no right or wrong here, Roops – US investment was inextricably linked to the Reichsbank. How do you think Nazi Germany's infrastructure projects and war armament got off the ground in the first place, before the Reichsbank could generate bonds – especially as the country was in economic turmoil following its collapse after WW1? The leading American banking corporations were so interlaced with Germany's economy, the Third Reich's war effort could not have flourished without their backing. Throughout WW2, even when US and German troops faced each other in battle, American banks controlled the majority of Reichsbank shares. US banks and corporations were therefore funding the Nazi war machine, and in turn, the Reichsbank was funding some of America's military economy via interest repayments. Things aren't so different today, with the US buying oil from the Saudis, who in turn finance the development of organisations such as ISIS (Snatch's reference above is quite correct).

As I said yesterday: the Nazi war machine was mostly provided by American banks, which essentially mortgaged Germany's economic recovery in the 1930s.

I think you're becoming confused with the Dawes Plan (1924) which indeed encouraged American banks to issue dollar Bonds to Germany but the purpose of this was to assist Germany repay international repatriations as agreed by the Versailles Treaty. The bonds were securitised on German assets be they fixed or otherwise (e.g. mined coal for export) Dollar bonds were issued as the German currency was worthless. Money raised by the bonds went to Germany's creditors not Germany. The interest paying bonds were to be redeemed or interest payments made by way of foreign hard currency - an impossible task. So far from investing in German infrastructure or military rearmament (illegal under the treaty in any case) the American funded bonds bled the German economy even further. This was one of the reasons that the Reinhardt program was devised. German economical resurgence took form after the Reinhardt program took effect. The notion that the Reichsbank (under Hitler's direct control by 1937) was paying interest payments to US banks when allied and axis troops were engaged in combat is risible to say the least.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

The point I was making (rather too facetiously it seems) is that no lender is going to lend money if the debt is unenforceable. I'm not sure why you brought Greek sovereign debt into this as that is a completely different kettle of fish to commercial debt.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I thought pirating casette tapes funded terrorism?

Oh shit, yeah, and DVD's, I've just this second realised that I'm responsible for the world trade centre attack! I bought a copy of Austin Powers 2 from the Chinese bloke at the bootsale that week. Sorry America. *hangs head in shame*

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The point I was making (rather too facetiously it seems) is that no lender is going to lend money if the debt is unenforceable. I'm not sure why you brought Greek sovereign debt into this as that is a completely different kettle of fish to commercial debt.

I was just comparing the chances of getting the money back. Money lending is money lending whoever it is. 

And I've never seen a kettle of fish. I normally put water in mine.