CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New York.....cunt wateringly expensive

Guest N/A

Guest Snatch
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh shit, yeah, and DVD's, I've just this second realised that I'm responsible for the world trade centre attack! I bought a copy of Austin Powers 2 from the Chinese bloke at the bootsale that week. Sorry America. *hangs head in shame*

You mean it wasn't a blank disc? 

You murdering bastard.

32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I was just comparing the chances of getting the money back. Money lending is money lending whoever it is. 

And I've never seen a kettle of fish. I normally put water in mine. 

Me neither, and those cans of worms are just spaghetti as well.

Guest Spanky

Now far be it from me to pour a steaming cup of piss onto anyone's hastily researched arguments, but could I point out that this is cunts corner. If anyone wants to learn about history, they would be better served going to a library, acquiring a peer reviewed text book of some description and studying that, rather than taking each other's posts so seriously. I hardly doubt that any budding academics are going to be referencing Mrs. Roops from cunts corner, responding to thread titled "new York, cunt wateringly expensive" by some racist mysoginist calling themselves monumental cunt, 2017, in their P.hd thesis on the economic catalyst that fuelled the third reich's conquest of Europe on multiple fronts. I also doubt, for that matter, that Wolfie, from cunts corner, is going to be quoted even on another channel five documentary about Hitler and his fondness of the paranormal. Perhaps what I am suggesting is, how about a little brevity with your responses? Mrs. Roops, why not say something along the lines of "I think you are talking shit Wolfie. Why don't you fuck off."? And Wolfie, why not retort with "fuck off you Welsh bint" or something like that. Afterall, only a complete cunt would write a really long response on a message board called cunts corner.

9 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Now far be it from me to pour a steaming cup of piss onto anyone's hastily researched arguments, but could I point out that this is cunts corner. If anyone wants to learn about history, they would be better served going to a library, acquiring a peer reviewed text book of some description and studying that, rather than taking each other's posts so seriously. I hardly doubt that any budding academics are going to be referencing Mrs. Roops from cunts corner, responding to thread titled "new York, cunt wateringly expensive" by some racist mysoginist calling themselves monumental cunt, 2017, in their P.hd thesis on the economic catalyst that fuelled the third reich's conquest of Europe on multiple fronts. I also doubt, for that matter, that Wolfie, from cunts corner, is going to be quoted even on another channel five documentary about Hitler and his fondness of the paranormal. Perhaps what I am suggesting is, how about a little brevity with your responses? Mrs. Roops, why not say something along the lines of "I think you are talking shit Wolfie. Why don't you fuck off."? And Wolfie, why not retort with "fuck off you Welsh bint" or something like that. Afterall, only a complete cunt would write a really long response on a message board called cunts corner.

Touché, motherfucker.

23 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Fuck off Spanky. You gangrenous haemorrhoid on the arsehole of a leper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you're becoming confused with the Dawes Plan (1924) which indeed encouraged American banks to issue dollar Bonds to Germany but the purpose of this was to assist Germany repay international repatriations as agreed by the Versailles Treaty. The bonds were securitised on German assets be they fixed or otherwise (e.g. mined coal for export) Dollar bonds were issued as the German currency was worthless. Money raised by the bonds went to Germany's creditors not Germany. The interest paying bonds were to be redeemed or interest payments made by way of foreign hard currency - an impossible task. So far from investing in German infrastructure or military rearmament (illegal under the treaty in any case) the American funded bonds bled the German economy even further. This was one of the reasons that the Reinhardt program was devised. German economical resurgence took form after the Reinhardt program took effect. The notion that the Reichsbank (under Hitler's direct control by 1937) was paying interest payments to US banks when allied and axis troops were engaged in combat is risible to say the least.

Fuck off you Welsh bint.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Spanky said:

How dare you! Suggesting that academics would not be referencing the sainted Roops! Why, Einstein himself nearly went mad trying to figure out time travel with the sole intention of jumping forward to access her glorious and celebrated wisdom, and steal all her good ideas. You sir are a bounder and a cad, you fit in rather well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How dare you! Suggesting that academics would not be referencing the sainted Roops! Why, Einstein himself nearly went mad trying to figure out time travel with the sole intention of jumping forward to access her glorious and celebrated wisdom, and steal all her good ideas. You sir are a bounder and a cad, you fit in rather well.

You're blithering again Eric, please go back to sniffing bostick with swarfega chasers, there's a good chap

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're blithering again Eric, please go back to sniffing bostick with swarfega chasers, there's a good chap

Fuck off, bostik is for vagrants and poofs! Evo-Stik is the glue for gentlemen, I'm out, have you got a pot I can borrow?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off, bostik is for vagrants and poofs! Evo-Stik is the glue for gentlemen, I'm out, have you got a pot I can borrow?

What else have you got?
I've got nothing!
Liar! what’s in your toolbox?
Liar, you’ve got antifreeze!
You know you should never mix your drinks!

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got some Autosol chrome polish, we could rub some on our gums?

How very dare you, you racist cunt! At least provide a selection of multi ethnic choices. I live within sight of Wales and wouldn't want the closest thing we've got here to diversity to be offset by your old world hegemony. 

Free nelson Mandela! 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How very dare you, you racist cunt! At least provide a selection of multi ethnic choices. I live within sight of Wales and wouldn't want the closest thing we've got here to diversity to be offset by your old world hegemony. 

Free nelson Mandela! 

Alright, alright! You can have the last bit of my ethnically diverse brown jointing compound. You were much more fun before you became a socially aware hippie!

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Careful Spanky, some of the younger, more easily led punters may follow your advice...

As for the "fuck off", "no, you fuck off" ping-pong type of discourse, this too has caused problems with some punters complaining that such repartee is repetitive and boring. In truth there is room on this site for both banter and informed comment.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Careful Spanky, some of the younger, more easily led punters may follow your advice...

As for the "fuck off", "no, you fuck off" ping-pong type of discourse, this too has caused problems with some punters complaining that such repartee is repetitive and boring. It truth there is room on this site both banter and informed comment.

You're right, Mrs Roops. My response was both easily led and tactless. This because you are much older than me, which I am certain would be verified in the flesh.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

The same banks that have financed the likes of Al Qaeda,ISIS and other terrorist groups over the years?

They'll never learn will they. Or maybe they don't want to learn.

Do not be fooled by these insidious cunts.  They know exactly what they're doing.  War always has been and always will be the greatest business.  As long as they hold the keys to financing the various hostile factions, and to provide the weapons that kill and the resources that rebuild, and the capability to control the repeat cycle, the very richest and most powerful secretive players will remain above the law.  They learned from the prince of fucking darkness himself, the miserable cunting diabolical bastards.  

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't fucking mince words Wolfie, tell her straight. Lol 

You think Wolfie's poetic? Have a look at Drews last post on the Kate McCann thread, as a proper lady it will give you a warm rosy glow, moist knickers and probably an episode of the 'vapours', like what birds in Victorian literature used to get, fuck that prick that wrote 'The Thorn Birds', Drew's the man!

Guest Tata Steely Dan

New York is expensive, as is Paris and Venice, if you are a thick chav with no imagination doing cliched tourist-trap shite. Why not figure out where the locals eat, what they do for fun, where is interesting and cheap and off the beaten path? Do some actual research and not just what Len and Barbra from your fucking caravan swingers club did when they went to the 'Big Apple' last year, you lazy chavvy fuck? 

Or stand in McDonalds in Times Square with a $25 BigMac in one hand and your dick in the other sobbing about how much your holiday is costing you when you're getting nothing out of it.

Sorry Monumental, but no fucking sympathy here. Your decision to go on a stupid paint-by-numbers holiday to keep your wife happy.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm afraid that most Americans are cunts. 

Especially the cunts that think they are still Scottish or Irish.