CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soppy old cunt

Neil

I just read that Norfolk Trading Standards are investigating a case where an old man has sent over £300,000 over a period of 5 years to scammers in the belief that he has won a share of £1.5 million in a lottery syndicate.My initial thoughts are that anyone worth 300k that STILL wants more is a greedy fucking cunt that deserves all he doesn't get,my second thought is what a greedy fucking cunt.His daughter, at the thought of losing all her inheritance has contacted NTS in the hope that said silly fucker stops sending the last of his cash and accepts that hes been a stupid gullible greedy fucking cunt.Old people eh? fucking cunts.

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

I just read that Norfolk Trading Standards are investigating a case where an old man has sent over £300,000 over a period of 5 years to scammers in the belief that he has won a share of £1.5 million in a lottery syndicate.My initial thoughts are that anyone worth 300k that STILL wants more is a greedy fucking cunt that deserves all he doesn't get,my second thought is what a greedy fucking cunt.His daughter, at the thought of losing all her inheritance has contacted NTS in the hope that said silly fucker stops sending the last of his cash and accepts that hes been a stupid gullible greedy fucking cunt.Old people eh? fucking cunts.

Fuck off Neil; I'm expecting his next payment tomorrow. Keep it shtumm, and there'll be a drink in it for you. 

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

If he sends me 200k i will make sure he gets his money back. I woukd imagine his children are more upset than he is...

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If he sends me 200k i will make sure he gets his money back. I woukd imagine his children are more upset than he is...

I would imagine his children Are planning 'a little accident' for him, before the silly old cunt gives the rest away to Nigerians.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would imagine his children Are planning 'a little accident' for him, before the silly old cunt gives the rest away to Nigerians.

Racist! Although when i worked for nat west many moons ago the nigerians were given special attention when trying to open an account

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Racist! Although when i worked for nat west many moons ago the nigerians were given special attention when trying to open an account

Years ago I was given the task of supervising several African agency workers, 9 of whom were Nigerian, one was a decent enough bloke and kept the rest in order, he told me that there were very few of his countrymen that could be trusted and 80% of them had some scam or con going at any given time, he also told me to avoid any cunt from Ghana as they would bore you to death with moralistic Christian bullshit, he was correct on both counts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fucking hell Eddie I can't imagine you working for Nat West unless of course you were the model for Daddy Pig when they produced those shit money boxes you fat cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope

There was an old couple who lived near Sydney Bridge (The original Sydney Bridge at Crewe that is) who were sending money to a mysterious "grandson" called Germaine, it turned out that "Germaine" was a Nigerian who had somehow persuaded them that he was the offspring of a son that they had long lost contact with but who actually lived in Cambridge and had never been near any Nigerians in his life.

9 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell Eddie I can't imagine you working for Nat West unless of course you were the model for Daddy Pig when they produced those shit money boxes you fat cunt.

my BMI indicates I am dangerously short.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Neil said:

Unfuckinforgivable remarks, the way you are going on you will have no friends. When you are really old like me, and alone, people will say ' Here comes that miserable old cunt Neil, wheeling his enlarged prostate on a sack barrow'

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Unfuckinforgivable remarks, the way you are going on you will have no friends. When you are really old like me, and alone, people will say ' Here comes that miserable old cunt Neil, wheeling his enlarged prostate on a sack barrow'

Like you you miserable old cunt he will be "lost in france".

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Neil said:

But he is supporting some poor destitute people in Nigeria .. people never think about that do they?

5 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

But he is supporting some poor destitute people in Nigeria .. people never think about that do they?

Maybe it makes the old boy happy to deny his possibly grasping offspring the money he's made. .let them make their own way in the world 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Maybe it makes the old boy happy to deny his possibly grasping offspring the money he's made. .let them make their own way in the world 

Panzerknacker 

I do remember one old boy who his family thought was having a good time off the proceeds his "investments". As he neared the end his family began to anticipate having the proceeds of the sale of his large house and his oldest son spent a load of money and maxed up his credit cards in anticipation of the windfall .. when the old lad's will was read out he left just £15,000 .. he had sold his house under an equity release several years before.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

my BMI indicates I am dangerously short.

according to my calculations on your BMI, you're about 16'4" and still techincally obese...

5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I do remember one old boy who his family thought was having a good time off the proceeds his "investments". As he neared the end his family began to anticipate having the proceeds of the sale of his large house and his oldest son spent a load of money and maxed up his credit cards in anticipation of the windfall .. when the old lad's will was read out he left just £15,000 .. he had sold his house under an equity release several years before.

Laffin. ..love it

Panzerknacker 

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Alone? I fucking hope so

Guest N/A
15 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Lazy Nigerian cunts. At least their paki counterparts offer to fix your computer before robbing you blind.

Fucking hell Mrs Roops this cunt has called black people steriotypicl lazy cunts.....then pakistanians robbing cunts.   Why has he not been banned and given more points than Chealsea for this like me ?   If you paid attention you would know that iam part ethnic...more so than Ross Berkeley 1/8 Nigerian...... so affectively I can sing the word Nigga and no one can say shit.   100s of wrappers sing it to white kids on tunes every day.....doesn't stop the cunts making millions and getting a nom  at the MOBOS where no white fuckers are allowed.      So you can shove your fucking points up your arse.  This is cunts corner for fucks sake NOT mothers net.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking hell Mrs Roops this cunt has called black people steriotypicl lazy cunts.....then pakistanians robbing cunts.   Why has he not been banned and given more points than Chealsea for this like me ?   If you paid attention you would know that iam part ethnic...more so than Ross Berkeley 1/8 Nigerian...... so affectively I can sing the word Nigga and no one can say shit.   100s of wrappers sing it to white kids on tunes every day.....doesn't stop the cunts making millions and getting a nom  at the MOBOS where no white fuckers are allowed.      So you can shove your fucking points up your arse.  This is cunts corner for fucks sake NOT mothers net.

You dobbed me in you turncoat. I can forgive you for that, but referring to me as he instead of she is below the belt, apologise with chocolates immediately.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

You dobbed me in you turncoat. I can forgive you for that, but referring to me as he instead of she is below the belt, apologise with chocolates immediately.

and flowers from the garage down the road....

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

and flowers from the garage down the road....

In that case, might as well throw in a tube of pringles as well.