CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tennis - A sport for boring cunts

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Maybe the next software update....ahh fuck it, we're never going to have enough likes.  

I don't see why we can't have the ones belonging to cooler inmates and every cunt who joins up and never fucking posts anything, I looked on the user list earlier, I've never heard of half of them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't see why we can't have the ones belonging to cooler inmates and every cunt who joins up and never fucking posts anything, I looked on the user list earlier, I've never heard of half of them.

There has been some top shelf cunting of late, more likes would be nice!  We could make use of Franks, he never likes anything, the disagreeable poof!  

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Take one of your sharpened knives and run with it .. ringmeat

Panzerknacker 

Run where with it? Should I do a short 5 miler or something longer? I'd probably feel more comfortable with a knife in each hand to be honest, to balance things up.

Oh, I nearly forgot - fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
On 2017-5-23 at 0:23 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Nosey cunts peering in from the outside. I bet it's your wives secretly checking in to see what you're all up to. Then they PM each other with anything from "he's wanking again" to "fucking hell he's been nobbing my sister".

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:23 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Most are either Trolls, or poofs. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A major cause of tennis elbow.

Any cunt here who hasn't a like for that photo is a died in the wool, shit stabbing poofter and no mistake. Just sayin'

I'd drink her piss and use her shit for toothpaste 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Just an after thought...

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any cunt here who hasn't a like for that photo is a died in the wool, shit stabbing poofter and no mistake. Just sayin'

I think if she was that keen on intimacy i would just lick her fanny and fuck her Stubby.

Guest 'eavensabove
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep!  If she don't rock-yer boat, you're definitely up the Punkers.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think if she was that keen on intimacy i would just lick her fanny and fuck her Stubby.

Baggsey, a front row seat on the base-line. Fuckin' 'ell, me-thinks she's gotta Camel-toe worth its wait, and its weight in gold.