CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

On 30/08/2020 at 10:48, Trucking Funt said:

This isn't the 1970s when the UK was still buried under war debts, the economic aftershock of losing the empire and treasonous trade unions holding the country to ransom.

I predict that within 10 years there will be a CANZUK treaty signed that will tie in with a comprehensive trade deal with the US creating an FTA that will dwarf the EU and reduce it to nothing but an unpleasant memory.

Brussels can't even keep the Eastern bloc countries in line so I can't wait until the real bitching starts when France and Holland's fishing industries collapse along with Ireland's agricultural sector. Meanwhile, the UK will setting up shop wherever it wants and buying from whom it pleases under its own rules.

The EU is a blown up version of Austria-Hungary that is going to implode when a German government is elected that refuses to pay the Mediterranean basket case economies bills.

We already have Paddy. Old Barnier was having a massive sulk the other day after Sir David Frost told him to fuck off over access to fisheries.

Adolf Merkel is now going to turn it into a staring competition in the hope that we're going to bottle it but it won't happen because Boris knows he'll lose the next election if he sells out.

My prediction is that by the end of November, Merkel and Macron will send Barnier back to the table with a proposal that will have lots of ambiguous language in it allowing Boris to sell it to Rees-Mogg and the ERG.

... because they sell German cars to us. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You mean we don't like playing third fiddle in the EU - so why should that change after leaving it? 

You only need to look at the UK balance of trade with the EU and the size of our EEZ for the answer to that question.

44% of Ireland's agricultural exports are to the UK. No deal means that those exports won't be able to compete with the tariff free produce that will be coming from countries we are about to sign trade deals with such as the US, Canada and Australia. The Irish farmers union has said that up to 80% of its members are facing bankruptcy if they're forced out of the UK market.

The French, Dutch, Belgian and Danish fishing industries will collapse without access to British EEZ waters.

German car makers refer to the UK as "treasure island" for a good reason. They sell 20% of all their global exports here. No deal will hand Ford, GM and Chrysler a significant commercial advantage.

The UK buys 26% of France's wine, 30% of Spain's and the same goes for Italy.

I say again, we are not Greece. The EU gives the UK what it wants or they can go and fuck themselves.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

You only need to look at the UK balance of trade with the EU and the size of our EEZ for the answer to that question.

44% of Ireland's agricultural exports are to the UK. No deal means that those exports won't be able to compete with the tariff free produce that will be coming from countries we are about to sign trade deals with such as the US, Canada and Australia. The Irish farmers union has said that up to 80% of its members are facing bankruptcy if they're forced out of the UK market.

The French, Dutch, Belgian and Danish fishing industries will collapse without access to British EEZ waters.

German car makers refer to the UK as "treasure island" for a good reason. They sell 20% of all their global exports here. No deal will hand Ford, GM and Chrysler a significant commercial advantage.

I say again, we are not Greece. The EU gives the UK what it wants or they can go and fuck themselves.

So we've made ourselves indispensable by being Degenerate alcoholic cunts? Sounds about right. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So we've made ourselves indispensable by being Degenerate alcoholic cunts? Sounds about right. 

More or less. Personally, I hope it's no deal. The EU always attaches consultation clauses to its trade agreements in effect giving it a say who that country can sign future deals with. Blighty needs to sign a fuckload of deals with the emerging economies in Asia and Africa before the EU so if they get uppity in the future we can tell them to fuck off and buy it from a slave farm in Bangladesh instead.

I'm even considering writing a strongly worded letter to my MP demanding that the Royal Navy seizes the first French trawler caught fishing illegally in UK waters and tows it to Calais fully loaded with some of the Third world scum they've sent us.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Clearly you never negotiated a thing in your life. 

20 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Thats the kinda fightin talk ya need trukky baby..percentage their wog brains out 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Thats the kinda fightin talk ya need trukky baby..percentage their wog brains out 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Irish fighting talk.........”Oill have it filled up with diesel for you before you can say “Sieg Heil, Herr Kapitane. Wud u loike Dolores here to suck u aff while you’re waiting? Jeez! Is that a torpedo or are u just pleezed ta see me?

• Like 1

On 01/09/2020 at 02:39, Trucking Funt said:

German car makers have been busy chopping staff throughout their empire, planning for the next three years to be an utter financial/demand disaster worldwide. Adding to it UK’s delaying tactics is ruffling a lot of feathers at the Wolff camp.

23 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

German car makers have been busy chopping staff throughout their empire, planning for the next three years to be an utter financial/demand disaster worldwide. Adding to it UK’s delaying tactics is ruffling a lot of feathers at the Wolff camp.

Is gute Ya?

On 01/09/2020 at 03:55, Trucking Funt said:

More or less. Personally, I hope it's no deal. The EU always attaches consultation clauses to its trade agreements in effect giving it a say who that country can sign future deals with. Blighty needs to sign a fuckload of deals with the emerging economies in Asia and Africa before the EU so if they get uppity in the future we can tell them to fuck off and buy it from a slave farm in Bangladesh instead.

I'm even considering writing a strongly worded letter to my MP demanding that the Royal Navy seizes the first French trawler caught fishing illegally in UK waters and tows it to Calais fully loaded with some of the Third world scum they've sent us.

Remember to book a seat & lifejacket for that Catweasel cunt Lineker TF, or get Banksy to paint one on the narrow faced hur...

• Like 1

On 01/09/2020 at 02:39, Trucking Funt said:

You mean the BoP not the BoT dear. This country hasn't traded in positive territory since the Japs came in and had the first helping of our manufacturing industry. And our banking and off shoring is a fucking filthy den of iniquity built on the back of the Empire. Not that we are unique - I didn’t realised that Lebanon is a tax haven for foreigners with more secrecy than Switzerland. No wonder you see all these moody arab banks in the City which is a moody enough shithole of equity spread betting on its own. I say fuck Beirut. Let the fucking tax dodgers who have their money there fucking give aid. 

39 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You mean the BoP not the BoT dear. This country hasn't traded in positive territory since the Japs came in and had the first helping of our manufacturing industry. And our banking and off shoring is a fucking filthy den of iniquity built on the back of the Empire. Not that we are unique - I didn’t realised that Lebanon is a tax haven for foreigners with more secrecy than Switzerland. No wonder you see all these moody arab banks in the City which is a moody enough shithole of equity spread betting on its own. I say fuck Beirut. Let the fucking tax dodgers who have their money there fucking give aid. 

I agree. Fuck Beirut. I don't even know what happened there, and less of a fuck I could not give. What I do know is that if we had some disaster here, they wouldn't be wringing  their hands and donating out of benevolent pity. They'd be stroking their beards and laughing 'til they pissed themselves. Goat bothering cunts.