CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

The price way pay for living in a tolerant, liberal society. How would they deal with this kind of thing in Russia or China? Make it very uncomfortable for these cunts at best. At worst round up one in 10 and brutalise them to make it 100% clear they're not welcome anymore so they can go back to their communities with their broken teeth and missing toe nails to spread the word. 

Of course we can't do this here. The lefties are up in arms when these cunts are spied on. 

Everyone should follow the same rules in the UK if you don't want to fuck off, if you get caught not towing the line you will get fucked off. 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The price way pay for living in a tolerant, liberal society. How would they deal with this kind of thing in Russia or China? Make it very uncomfortable for these cunts at best. At worst round up one in 10 and brutalise them to make it 100% clear they're not welcome anymore so they can go back to their communities with their broken teeth and missing toe nails to spread the word. 

Of course we can't do this here. The lefties are up in arms when these cunts are spied on. 

Everyone should follow the same rules in the UK if you don't want to fuck off, if you get caught not towing the line you will get fucked off. 

Nice one Cyril

Nice on son

Nice one Cyril

Let's 'ave another one.

29 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm genuinely shocked at the age of some of Ariana Grande's fans...

I thought you were about to wax lyrical about some of the portly mid-twenties gentlemen filmed waddling away from the scene with their dainty hands flapping before them. Fucking bronies!

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Have you seen her videos? She's like a underage crackwhore teen poledancing scrub hooker.

Mmmm, just my type.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Out of likes, but well put. I feel the same way. Get rid of the cunts, well the ones we can find anyway, start by dragging them out of the mosques and off the streets, round up as many as possible and stick them in internment camps until we load them on a Hercules and drop the cunts back in the desert, and bollocks to those that say, "well, the ones born here have a right to stay" fuck that! They've crossed the fucking line and we don't know which can be trusted and which can't. So tough shit, you all have to go. Yes there'll be a liberal outcry and it will cost a fortune, but how much value do we put on the lives of the next bunch of kids that get blown up? Some are ok and some are fucking dangerous, and the truth is, we can't tell which is which. Fuck off and don't try and come back. 

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You should be fucked off Cuntscorner you depaved HIV+ tosspot.

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Nice one Cyril

Nice on son

Nice one Cyril

Let's 'ave another one.

I heard the end of a joke once with the punchline, "Nice one Squirrel", but I don't know the rest of it. I suppose that isn't very helpful, really?

What has happened to ordinary people, including children, on what should have been an enjoyable night out is incredibly sad. I find some of the posts on here depressing, the inevitable rants that it's all the fault of Guardian reading lefties and we should exact revenge on the Muslim community as a whole, but I've also found some of the posts heartening because it's easy to engage in knee-jerk reactions at times like this and much harder to be measured and constructive when emotions are running high.

Macho posturing wont help those bereaved in this awful attack nor will it solve the problem. One thing the Islamist extremists and the likes of the EDL have in common is that they want to see division and conflict on our streets. I don't. That's pretty much all I want to say on this subject.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What has happened to ordinary people, including children, on what should have been an enjoyable night out is incredibly sad. I find some of the posts on here depressing, the inevitable rants that it's all the fault of Guardian reading lefties and we should exact revenge on the Muslim community as a whole, but I've also found some of the posts heartening because it's easy to engage in knee-jerk reactions at times like this and much harder to be measured and constructive when emotions are running high.

Macho posturing wont help those bereaved in this awful attack nor will it solve the problem. One thing the Islamist extremists and the likes of the EDL have in common is that they want to see division and conflict on our streets. I don't. That's pretty much all I want to say on this subject.

People are simply expressing their opinions and emotions, and in light of what has happened, there's little wrong with that.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

People are simply expressing their opinions and emotions, and in light of what has happened, there's little wrong with that.

I have to respect Ricks opinion and outlook but I can't empathise with it. We need to realise that a brutal and savage enemy has declared war on us, and not from a faraway land, from next to where we walk, live, sleep eat and fuck. We can't fight evil and brutality with kindness and understanding. We need to be brutal and evil until the enemy is vanquished, that's what war means. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to respect Ricks opinion and outlook but I can't empathise with it. We need to realise that a brutal and savage enemy has declared war on us, and not from a faraway land, from next to where we walk, live, sleep eat and fuck. We can't fight evil and brutality with kindness and understanding. We need to be brutal and evil until the enemy is vanquished, that's what war means. 

Political correctness silences opinions, and whether in agreement or not, everyone ought to have a platform to voice. The irony seems lost on Rick that he helps edit a site which retains regular interest and lots of traffic because of its excellent degree freedom of speech – even those engaging in knee-jerk reactions. It's hardly surprising at a time like this.

• Like 2

We must bring in internment as soon as possible in order to protect the citizens of this country against an enemy who has effectively declared war on us.

Anyone who disagrees with me is part of the problem and a Quisling cunt.Left wing appeasement and fawning servility to political correctness will destroy us.

This country needs a military takeover until the enemy has been identified and eradicated.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We must bring in internment as soon as possible in order to protect the citizens of this country against an enemy who has effectively declared war on us.

Anyone who disagrees with me is part of the problem and a Quisling cunt.Left wing appeasement and fawning servility to political correctness will destroy us.

This country needs a military takeover until the enemy has been identified and eradicated.

Precisely, this is a state of emergency and we cannot expect to maintain a peaceful society until the emergency subsides. They have declared war on our soil now. In 1939 it would have been unthinkable to have German nationals welcomed into Britain by the hundreds on a daily basis and allowed to travel back and forth, even if they were, supposedly, harmless civilians.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Where's your outrage?

4 hours ago, Manky said:

Sources say 450 Jihadi have returned from Syria. That is 22 full and one half full SLR magazines. There are allegedly 3,500 high profile supporters and facilitators in the UK. That is another 175 SLR magazines. Total, 197 and a half SLR magazines. A mere bagatelle to solve much of the problem.

The bomber is reported to be a Manchester born Libyan whose family fled here from Gaddafi. Now they have reportedly gone back to Libya leaving their twisted bastard spawning to kill. That is the thanks we get for allowing asylum.

And people wonder why, in my dictionary, sympathy comes somewhere between shit and syphilis.

Manchester is a fine city and will cope with this.

Perhaps you should start a 'Go Fund Me' thing - 'Bullets For Muslims'. I'd give at least a quid.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She's a bit saucy I agree. Also she needs to eat some food the skinny arse whore. No wonder 12 year olds want to be stick thin, have tats on their necks and get impregnated be several black men

Well, some of them got royally fucked last night....

Guest 'eavensabove

Fight fire with fire. Not a single one of these cunts will ever take us seriously until we hit them back hard. Fucking hard. Can you imagine our ancestors putting up with this, even as recent as the Zulu wars, when we fucked off thousands of the pesky varmints.  They are not Romans for fuck-sake, or even the Spanish Armada, they are shit-house flies. Swat the fuckers. Every last one of them. It is obvious that they want war, so let's give them one. A proper one, like we used to. Upping-security is a whoosies way. You don't get anywhere by defending. You need to ATTACK!  How else can you win any game? 

Where the fuck is 7s when we need him!

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fight fire with fire. Not a single one of these cunts will ever take us seriously until we hit them back hard. Fucking hard. Can you imagine our ancestors putting up with this?  They are not Romans for fuck-sake, they are shit-house flies. Swat the fuckers. Every last one of them. It is obvious that they want war, so let's give them one. A proper one, like we used to. Upping-security is a whoosies way. You don't get anywhere by defending. You need to ATACK!  How else can you win any game? 

I reckon the Royal Fusiliers, Lee Rigby's Regiment wouldn't mind first crack at some of these jihaddy vermin....

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I reckon the Royal Fusiliers, Lee Rigby's Regiment wouldn't mind first crack at some of these jihaddy vermin....

I agree. They'd much rather, than polishing their boots & buckles. 

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We need to dip the bullets in bacon fat before we shoot them, stops them from entering their heaven.

Aye... Let's Pork Chop the fuckers. Blanket-bomb them with pigs-in-blankets. 

It would rid of us of the old bill too.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

How much coverage is the Manchester attack getting in Holland, Gong? What about you, Snatch?

Same as Gongers. Total outrage, shouldn't be allowed to happen, attacking the youth of Europe etc etc. 

No talk of trying to solve the problem though.

Whats the coverage like in France Scroters? Have they lit up the Eiffel Tower in the British colours?

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Where's your outrage?

Rick doesn't get outraged because it's not happening in his street.

A typical Liberal. Let them all in and give them what they want as long as it's not in his town. 

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not suggesting rounding up all Muslims and breaking out the zyklon B you bell end! I don't know the solution to destroying this hateful ideology but rounding up all the suspects, those on watch lists, and there are 1000s, is a start. Why do young Muslim men get drawn to this? A closed community, like a part of Pakistan in another country, looking out at all us whiteys and other shades all having fun, drinking, shagging etc. for these poor cunts it's no booze, drugs, birds or wanking. They're not even supposed to look at women of a certain age, unless they're "available" white meat like in Rochdale. No wonder they're angry having all natural instincts suppressed. 

We need a 12 month ban on all immigration from Muslim country's giving us time to sort our own house out. Lock up all the suspects and make it perfectly clear anyone subscribing to ISIS thinking won't just be fucked off for some other poor cunts to deal with and probably come back for revenge, but dealt with here, ideally shot, but in reality locked away from normal people. Let's annex another bit of the world that's a long way away and put them there.

• Like 1