CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain First

The Beast

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

You can have sex with your Wallabies, kangaroos and Ostriches and then you abuse the Aboriginal peoples with predictable regularity ......

You fucking wankers.

lol.

fuck off.

Those convict bastards will be having rampant arse sex with 11 English men in whites come November punkers. What do you make of out prospects and woefully shite selection- based on ability not on which one you'd like to be defiled by first.

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I see these two dopey idiots have been charged by a magistrates court in the North of Ireland. 

If it prevents them giving further homilies on Irish history then fucking good job.

I note you say “the North of Ireland” rather than “ Northern Ireland” Good one Doc.

I didn’t know the peaceful religion was in Belfast. They must love a good ruck the old Muzzies.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I note you say “the North of Ireland” rather than “ Northern Ireland” Good one Doc.

I didn’t know the peaceful religion was in Belfast. They must love a good ruck the old Muzzies.

Well, it's not in the North of England. 

It appears it is the Huns that have a problem with an islamic centre, and not the Irish.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It appears it is the Huns that have a problem with an islamic centre, and not the Irish.

Can you explain why Southern Ireland goes all the way up north?

What with loony lefties and Britain First idiots, no wonder this cuntry is fucked, oh and chav ponces and Islamic culture. But to be fair to Britain first, i do agree with the sentiment in the title, they need to rid their ranks of criminals and be more coherent in what they're trying to achieve, then hopefully more people will take them more seriously, after all, it's a free country..isn't it !!  and they deserve to be heard like any other cuntbrain who thinks they know what's best for us.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

I think it is just called 'Ireland'.

It's The Republic of Ireland I think. Otherwise known as Eire. 

Otherwise known as Southern Ireland. 

I don't really care anymore. To be sure.

32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Alright then,Eire. 

Otherwise known as Southern Ireland. Hence the North/South border.

The Irish don't call it Southern Ireland, even those who are not sectarian. I think those who do not acknowledge Ireland as an independent country from the United Kingdom often call it Southern.

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The Irish don't call it Southern Ireland, even those who are not sectarian. I think those who do not acknowledge Ireland as an independent country from the United Kingdom often call it Southern.

I know its not connected to the UK and is a separate country in its own right. I've just always heard it being called S. Ireland cos it's in the South. And North. Hence my original question.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I know its not connected to the UK and is a separate country in its own right. I've just always heard it being called S. Ireland cos it's in the South. And North. Hence my original question.

As you said, there are parts of the Republic that are further North than the 6 six counties of the North of Ireland.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, The Beast said:

Well I could have guessed it wouldn’t be your lot giving them stick. Two peaceful peoples together eh Doc? Do you have inter-faith bomb making classes? Assault rifle swap meets? Car bomb boot sales perhaps?

Here’s one for you Doc. How come you Celtic nationalists ( Irish , Scottish , Welsh ) all cry about independence yet you all love the fucking EU? You don’t want the English telling you what to do but you’re quite happy to be pushed around by Krauts and Frogs. You don’t want the English in your country but you’re quite happy to be invaded by foreign carpetbaggers and cheap foreign labour. That’s a funny kind of “nationalism” isn’t it? I’m beginning to think somebody changed the definition of the word and forgot to tell me about it.

Here’s another one for you Doc. If all you people hate us so much why the fuck are you living in my country? You lot believe in free movement so why don’t you exercise some of it ?

Just a few thoughts Doc.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Never mind about Britain First, looks like the semi-krauts now have Austria First.

We're all aware about (in)famous people from Austria!

There was a reasonably good artist who came from Austria.

AuthenticHitlerOilPaintingChurch-01.jpg

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well I could have guessed it wouldn’t be your lot giving them stick. Two peaceful peoples together eh Doc? Do you have inter-faith bomb making classes? Assault rifle swap meets? Car bomb boot sales perhaps?

Here’s one for you Doc. How come you Celtic nationalists ( Irish , Scottish , Welsh ) all cry about independence yet you all love the fucking EU? You don’t want the English telling you what to do but you’re quite happy to be pushed around by Krauts and Frogs. You don’t want the English in your country but you’re quite happy to be invaded by foreign carpetbaggers and cheap foreign labour. That’s a funny kind of “nationalism” isn’t it? I’m beginning to think somebody changed the definition of the word and forgot to tell me about it.

Here’s another one for you Doc. If all you people hate us so much why the fuck are you living in my country? You lot believe in free movement so why don’t you exercise some of it ?

Just a few thoughts Doc.

You sound as bitter as some of the Huns (Jocks that can swim well). Almost 20 years since the Belfast agreement and they still can't come to terms they are no longer armed to the fucking teeth and can no longer piss all over Mick. Meanwhile, bullfrog Arlene has put 400 million of UK plc's money up in smoke and the daft cunts give her a billion more all so the dyed in the wools can cling to power. That fact in itself should have people calling for the cunts to be swinging from the lampposts. Martin McMurder had the sense to tell them to shove their power sharing before he snuffed it, given this debacle.

I don't think the goat herders have a problem with the Irish, because the Irish don't go around the World sticking their beaks into other countries affairs for gain. The English government could learn a lot about negotiation from the Irish, not as if they are doing a sterling job (see what I did there fuckface?) with a load of krauts and frogs (as you refer to them). 

The Irish have done alright out of the EU, got more out of the cunts than the English have ever afforded them. 

Anyhow, the party is over, as seen last week, when the EU sent the half Indian gay man to wind up the hapless Davis and May. 

I'm an Irish Republican and I'll make no apologies.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don't believe that Proper passes "the cricket test". 

This morning is probably not the best timing to mention cricket, as it happens, not that there's ever really a good time if you're English.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The Irish have done alright out of the EU, got more out of the cunts than the English have ever afforded them. 

They have also done well out of the tax dodgers.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

There was a reasonably good artist who came from Austria.

AuthenticHitlerOilPaintingChurch-01.jpg

He was reasonably good or bad (depending on your narrative) at quite a few other things also, oratory in particular