CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's a challenging wank at the best of times, and this latest mental image really isn't helping get me to the vinegar strokes.

As keeper of the definitive Horse-Faced Cunt League table, I be interested in your opinion on Australia’s answer to Ann Coulter, Peta Credlin, as per the link. Every time I see the Cunt I expect to see her being jostled into the starting gate at Flemington. Coulter too, come to think of it, must feature on the list the Shergar-looking bint.

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As keeper of the definitive Horse-Faced Cunt League table, I be interested in your opinion on Australia’s answer to Ann Coulter, Peta Credlin, as per the link. Every time I see the Cunt I expect to see her being jostled into the starting gate at Flemington. Coulter too, come to think of it, must feature the the list the Shergar-looking bint.

The nine carat gold bracelet, paired with the fifty carat glass diamond -  set in palladium-coated brass, plastic pearl earrings and a christmas cracker gold-plated necklace, all bounce neatly against the bishop pure acrylic jumper and the washable polyester jacket.

Love the Picasso eyes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As keeper of the definitive Horse-Faced Cunt League table, I be interested in your opinion on Australia’s answer to Ann Coulter, Peta Credlin, as per the link. Every time I see the Cunt I expect to see her being jostled into the starting gate at Flemington. Coulter too, come to think of it, must feature the the list the Shergar-looking bint.

I certainly wouldn't fucking climb over her to get to you, Your bar is either very high or mine is lower than a snakes belly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My near-legendary scale has two components. While Peta, an unfortunate name in this context, has obvious qualifications on the reasonably objective "horse-faced" element, I can't rank her too highly on the more subjective "cunt" part based on the seven seconds I could bear of her awful Aussie HRI. (How the fuck do you listen to that, all day, every day?) Not a Top Twenty candidate for me.

Anyway, that said, I'd have no issue unplugging her life support machine to recharge my iPhone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Have you ever looked at a stereotypical Basque fucker?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I certainly wouldn't fucking climb over her to get to you, Your bar is either very high or mine is lower than a snakes belly.

It's all bollocks Neil. They all claim to only be attracted to supermodels, but the truth is, most of them would shag an ok looking checkout girl from Morrisons if she looked like she'd had a bath. Same as you or I, or any other normal bloke would. They are the same people who claim to have never heard of Eastenders or Coronation Street.

• Like 3

I’d like to revise my earlier opinion after a near-solid week of constant media fawning over Raducanu. She’s a pigshit-thick, okay yah, insufferable fucking cunt, and I hope she never wins anything again. Her dropping dead tomorrow would be an excellent first step on that front.

On 16/09/2021 at 15:14, Last Cunt Standing said:

As keeper of the definitive Horse-Faced Cunt League table, I be interested in your opinion on Australia’s answer to Ann Coulter, Peta Credlin, as per the link. Every time I see the Cunt I expect to see her being jostled into the starting gate at Flemington. Coulter too, come to think of it, must feature on the list the Shergar-looking bint.

At a guess I’d say it’s what comes out of her mouth, rather than the actual orifice itself, that gets you all triggered and angry. Strange how Sky News Australia rattles your cage, as it’s the only mainstream news channel down under that actually questions the fake news, bought and paid for narrative spewed out by the rest of the MSM?

You lefties eh?

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Cowell's wife has a claim to the horse faced cunts gallery herself, as it happens. She also boasts a pair of size 12 plates that exceed even the gargantuan size of pen's monster cock. Horrible. 

He's not normally interested in their feet...

Slider-Kiss.jpg

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Cowell's wife has a claim to the horse faced cunts gallery herself, as it happens. She also boasts a pair of size 12 plates that exceed even the gargantuan size of pen's monster cock. Horrible. 

I’ve been following the antics of Dictator Dan recently scotty and I genuinely fear for you mate.

This cunt is something else. How is he still getting away with it? It’s like a competition between the State Premiers to see who can be the biggest cunt in Australia.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been following the antics of Dictator Dan recently scotty and I genuinely fear for you mate.

This cunt is something else. How is he still getting away with it? It’s like a competition between the State Premiers to see who can be the biggest cunt in Australia.

I know nothing of such things Bill. You may be confusing me with someone who knows anything/gives a fuck about matters in the Antipodes. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scotty said:

When you say "wife", you surely mean, 'paid employee'? The one who feebly attempts to convince the world that The most blatantly homosexual man who ever lived is actually straight.

There's less chance of that cunt having sex with a woman, than there is of me finding Narnia at the back of the meter cupboard.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Is he recreating the famed Viz letterbocks photo of that bloke kissing that bird's arse? 

Shit. I just posted almost exactly this without checking to see if anyone else had done it. 

You can hide things if you press the little ellipsis. 

@...  we finally found a use for you.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, scotty said:

Shouldn't wife be in inverted commas? If that bloke isn't a chutney ferret I'll eat my fucking hat. 

26 minutes ago, scotty said:

I know nothing of such things Bill. You may be confusing me with someone who knows anything/gives a fuck about matters in the Antipodes. 

He thinks you're Applescuff. Don't be offended. 

It's like comparing a Soton fan to a boring twat. 

Rolf Harris can fuck off.