CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having Bad Luck or No Luck

applescruff14

18 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It is OK frank, I have rhino hide for skin, he is only being given enough rope to hang himself. I am really relaxed and enjoying the sunshine on the South Coast in my garden but this shenanigans must stop as I have a life away from the keyboard and you wonderful people so catch you later today perhaps?

Good idea, Alf.. let's take some time out. After witnessing Ollybore's 'Grenfell' during the early hours of this morning, I think we've all learnt a lesson today. 

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You can't libel the dead.

Murder is much more prevalent amongst working class communities so your bereavement can't have been too much of a surprise........I'll bet you were an early suspect though....,

lol.

Why don't you repost your "people who moan when they've been told they've got cancer" nom again? You know, the one that no one read because it was taken down within minutes. If you do make sure you include the location of your cardboard cut out range rover and we'll all come round for a good burn up with your beaten to a pulp body inside.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Why don't you repost your "people who moan when they've been told they've got cancer" nom again? You know, the one that no one read because it was taken down within minutes. If you do make sure you include the location of your cardboard cut out range rover and we'll all come round for a good burn up with your beaten to a pulp body inside.

Just plain awful. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

Just plain awful. 

Frank, you flat pack furniture flid. Nominate something or post a video. Times have changed, you can't get by these days on snippy one liners.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank, you flat pack furniture flid. Nominate something or post a video. Times have changed, you can't get by these days on snippy one liners.

I threw the wig out in disgust at my last ban, and I'm awaiting the phone holding things with suction pads for 'drivetime'. I could knock something up on the guitar if you give me a cue...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You should be worrying about a knock on the door....

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Frank said:

I threw the wig out in disgust at my last ban, and I'm awaiting the phone holding things with suction pads for 'drivetime'. I could knock something up on the guitar if you give me a cue...

I'd quite like to see you create a little folk fusion piece about Alfie's royal lineage, and his family's historic practice of feudal field enclosure.

Do you have a lute? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd quite like to see you create a little folk fusion piece about Alfie's royal lineage, and his family's historic practice of feudal field enclosure.

Do you have a lute? 

Bill my coffee is all over my screen, fuck that was funny. Can't prove it all as it was hushed up along with many others, so it is a dead end and I remind you all I am only playing the game on here, only tell what you expect to be thrown back at you and all that.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

How about a 'Frankie goes to Ollywood' tribute. You playing the fisher price drums you famously used in the Girl from Iphamema video. Olly dangling from a coat hanger at the back of a wardrobe, his little piggy legs flailing and his chubby fucking face beet red with rage.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How about a 'Frankie goes to Ollywood' tribute. You playing the fisher price drums you famously used in the Girl from Iphamema video. Olly dangling from a coat hanger at the back of a wardrobe, his little piggy legs flailing and his chubby fucking face beet red with rage.

Right. 

23 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bill my coffee is all over my screen, fuck that was funny. Can't prove it all as it was hushed up along with many others, so it is a dead end and I remind you all I am only playing the game on here, only tell what you expect to be thrown back at you and all that.

Alright Alfie we get it.. you're playing the game. Fucking big baby. 

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Sshhhhh Ming. Alf will see this one through without an intervening manchild.

Did I rattle your cage you simple minded shitehawk? No. Shut up. Gobshite. The only noise i'm interested in hearing from you, is the sound of your last breath when your nurse turns off your Iron Lung.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Did I rattle your cage you simple minded shitehawk? No. Shut up. Gobshite. The only noise i'm interested in hearing from you, is the sound of your last breath when your nurse turns off your Iron Lung.

I bet you tell people you went to the university of life. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Alright Alfie we get it.. you're playing the game. Fucking big baby. 

So you are the mark of maturity, truth telling, taste and integrity, I can hear it, that tune the one about lace I think, from Chantilly. You fucking writhing, dust gathering, hospice bothering, dignitas ticket buying cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

This year is just hell.

Yes it is. Just don't look for any sympathy from me or anyone else. Not on here.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Knock it off Punkape. I've asked before that you stay away from Africa/gay/STD related discourse. You are this > < close to a lengthy ban.

He can't help it, he's quite literally got AIDS on the brain. 

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

It was pretty crap from January until October then it actually pretty good but fucking hell what a nightmare life is at the moment.

Just fuck off.