CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robber dies after being restrained.

Guest Manky

Guest Manky
31 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

We don't yet know the full details. You are allowed use reasonable force to restrain somebody, what you are not allowed to do is beat the living shit out of them.

To kill the cunt is not a crime, as long as his watch and mobile phone are still on his person. (Mank law, Vol 6 p27)

I assume the corpse was only carrying the baseball bat as he was off to a baseball game when he met his golfing mate, on holiday from somewhere, and decided to call in the Co-op for some KY jelly.

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

We don't yet know the full details. You are allowed use reasonable force to restrain somebody, what you are not allowed to do is beat the living shit out of them.

Oh yes you are. The police do it.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Probably.

I bet a transvestite Corbynite vegan tried to break up the citizens arrest too and let the suspect go because of his human rights. This country's gone to the fucking dogs. 

Quick, help me think up more hypotheticals that cement your world outlook. 

This is a bit like the pot calling the kettle a slightly darker colouring. You seem to be turning a bit Proffy, if that is such a thing.

I predict a riot, I still have sleepless nights thinking about Mark Duggan, a 29-year-old British man, shot and killed by police just because he was a known drug dealer in possession of a hand gun on his way to kill another dirt bag. Bless his little cotton socks...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manky said:

As the police took 30 minutes to turn up, it looks like we are on our own now. The lazy plod cunts will be too busy on diversity courses.

Too busy on one of those traffic control schemes where 30 or so plods as well Ministry of transport gestapo, pull motorists over to check their insurance.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
55 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well seeing as people who knew him said he wouldn't harm a fly I guess swatting him on the back of the head with a rolled up copy of The Mail would be deemed unreasonable.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Too busy on one of those traffic control schemes where 30 or so plods as well Ministry of transport gestapo, pull motorists over to check their insurance.

Knife/ gun crime up in line with the reduction of stop and search. If I was black I would welcome an increase in stop and search, only stupid white people who hate blacks would protest.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Last night, someone prised open the window of a local mosque and poured flammable liquid in and torched it. Police said today they were considering treating it as a hate crime.

No fucking shit, Sherlock.

With the police being so quick off the mark, we have nothing to fear.

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is such a fantastic event for all you perpetually outraged right wing doomsayers to jerk off to.

So far, within less than 10 posts, you've used this event as a platform to trot out the same cliched platitudes about;

- police cuts

- benefits

- black stereotypes

- hip hop culture 

- political correctness 

- the youth of today

Why not somehow work in homosexuality, Islam, inflation, transgenderism, the price of petrol, new labour, text speak and the frequency of bin collections whilst you're at it?

My bins are collected by a Muslim binman. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Last night, someone prised open the window of a local mosque and poured flammable liquid in and torched it. Police said today they were considering treating it as a hate crime.

No fucking shit, Sherlock.

With the police being so quick off the mark, we have nothing to fear.

Of course it was a hate crime. I hate the cunts, and I just happened to have some ESSO Blue upon my person. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Poor little Ape... still flogging a dead horse whist waiting for his Airfix to dry. One of these days you just might post something worth your while, though I very much doubt it. You soppy little wanker.  

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Poor little Ape... still flogging a dead horse whist waiting for his Airfix to dry. One of these days you just might post something worth your while, though I very much doubt it. You soppy little wanker.  

Do you actually stop and think before you post your nonsense on here? You are a spectacularly stupid cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mr. Martin is a good family friend of ours. What would you do if you ever returned home to your galley kitchen and found a disgusting, menopausal, Romany whore spread-eagled atop your bin, slack cunt spewing forth abominable vapours and pawing at the floor looking for its C&A coat? 

Marry her. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mr. Martin is a good family friend of ours. What would you do if you ever returned home to your galley kitchen and found a disgusting, menopausal whore spread-eagled atop your bin, slack cunt spewing forth abominable vapours and pawing at the floor looking for its C&A coat? 

Blatant racism is becoming commonplace on this site. I won't stand for it. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Frank said:

Blatant racism is becoming commonplace on this site. I won't stand for it. 

Then sit down and shut the fuck up.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In that case, I'm glad you quoted me before I added "Romany" to the post in an attempt to gain a cheap like.

I'm standing outside the great Roman arena in Nîmes. My folks used to drag me along to the Ferias de Nîmes every September, the cunts. Send me a picture of your cock. 

• Like 1