CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zyklon Mercedes

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

My new German shower is cold water fed but has 2 inlets marked 'Water' and :Mercedes Exhaust'. How considerate of our European friends to think about pumping warm gas in for when the weather is chilly. I must tell my neighbour, Mr Rosenberg, about it but I haven't seen him since he installed his Volkswagen shower last year.

Old habits die hard. Kraut cunts.

18 minutes ago, Manky said:

My new German shower is cold water fed but has 2 inlets marked 'Water' and :Mercedes Exhaust'. How considerate of our European friends to think about pumping warm gas in for when the weather is chilly. I must tell my neighbour, Mr Rosenberg, about it but I haven't seen him since he installed his Volkswagen shower last year.

Old habits die hard. Kraut cunts.

You wash?

• Like 1

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is it a Siemens shower....

Panzerknacker 

No. Siemens are more electrically orientated rather than plumbing and genocide. Easy mistake to make though. Luckily, my brain did not recognise your crude attempt at cheap humour as I would have been disappointed at your lack of creativity.

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off manky, old panzy was just trying to breathe some life into possibly the worst nom of 2017. 

bubba, I'll save Baws the trouble, as he shouldn't have to do everything around here, but only 3 year olds, cretins and internet cats use "nom", especially without a contractive apostrophe. Just saying.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

bubba, I'll save Baws the trouble, as he shouldn't have to do everything around here, but only 3 year olds, cretins and internet cats use "nom", especially without a contractive apostrophe. Just saying.

Well done Eric, have a chocolate.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

An act of self-deprecation and spite, the redundant old cunt's deliberately used five commas in a single sentence. 

I think I speak for baws when I say fuck off ya wee roaster I hope you disnae get the all clear about the arse cancer.