CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The queen of tarts

Eddie

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That old skank princess Diana is back in the news, 20 years since she sucked on an Arabs cock. Stay dead you old brass  

Fast Eddie; as offensive as Operation Barbarossa, only without the 3 million German troops and their Nazi ideology

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I visited the Wailing Wall once Ratty, they wouldn't let me in with my harpoon.

I wonder if it's considered blasphemy to piss up the wailing wall. That would give the ridiculous looking cunts in funny hats something to fucking wail about.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I visited the Wailing Wall once Ratty, they wouldn't let me in with my harpoon.

I stupidly used the cash machines there Authoritah. You can't take cash out, only put in. They also accept flesh but only in pounds which must be difficult for non British tourists.

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I stupidly used the cash machines there Authoritah. You can't take cash out, only put in. They also accept flesh but only in pounds which must be difficult for non British tourists.

Israel still using the Shekel? I thought they'd switch to the €. They appear to be under the impression that they're part of Europe, they gate-crash the fucking song contest every year.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Israel still using the Shekel? I thought they'd switch to the €. They appear to be under the impression that they're part of Europe, they gate-crash the fucking song contest every year.

I think they prefer to be the 51st state of the USA. They certainly get more money from the senate than any of the other states

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I think they prefer to be the 51st state of the USA. They certainly get more money from the senate than any of the other states

I like where this is heading, ratty. It reminds me of our "Mel Gibson" days in the autumn of 2014. Londo hasn't been seen since.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I really don't have a problem with Jewish people. My neighbours in London were Jewish and lovely people, I admire the way Israel deals with those who wish to harm them: Munich, Entebbe for example. If I have one gripe, it's the stranglehold they have on American comedy entertainment, they've made stars of Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler, both irritating one trick pony cunts.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I really don't have a problem with Jewish people. My neighbours in London were Jewish and lovely people, I admire the way Israel deals with those who wish to harm them: Munich, Entebbe for example. If I have one gripe, it's the stranglehold they have on American comedy entertainment, they've made stars of Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler, both irritating one trick pony cunts.

Israeli Jews are the new nazis, only more extreme. Land grabbing, trouble making cunts of the first degree.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Israeli Jews are the new nazis, only more extreme. Land grabbing, trouble making cunts of the first degree.

they also have nukes and yet you never hear the yanks bleating on about that. It remains the most unstable region in the world but these cunts get a free pass no matter what they do.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

they also have nukes and yet you never hear the yanks bleating on about that. It remains the most unstable region in the world but these cunts get a free pass no matter what they do.

You really should give them their due Ratty.