CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Imminent Return Of The Cunting Premier League Season

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes
41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm with spanky on this one. I'll respond on the odd occasion to punkers but I can't fathom what drives saps like Alfie to respond to each and every post in kind. 

Ape is more of an auto responder than me, also singling two or three of us out is somewhat unreasonable.

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Spanky said:

A sensible question considering the injury and one that elicited an amusing response. Punkape has a sense of humour. You don't. Even Panzerknacker is more amusing than you. And less repetitive. Tedious trolling wanker.

Oh yeah. Rattled?

You really are a fucktard.

Firstly anyone on here, including Spunkers will tell you the one thing I do have is a sense of humour, and seeing as I'm replying to the biggest joke on here which is what you are, proves the point.

Rattled? Me? It would take a lot more than a bed wetting, breast feeding, gormless twat like yourself, to get me rattled. 

Now, go back to your crayons and colouring book until the end of the summer holidays. Bye. Cretin.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

You really are a fucktard.

Firstly anyone on here, including Spunkers will tell you the one thing I do have is a sense of humour, and seeing as I'm replying to the biggest joke on here which is what you are, proves the point.

Rattled? Me? It would take a lot more than a bed wetting, breast feeding, gormless twat like yourself, to get me rattled. 

Now, go back to your crayons and colouring book until the end of the summer holidays. Bye. Cretin.

You don't have a sense of humour.

Guest Lady Penelope

TBH there is only one punter here who rattles me, a cunt who is as gay as his denial and homophobic postings prove he s. I would be pleased if he drove one of the cars his imaginary fleet of Mercedes here to Torquay and did a repeat performance of what a daft cunt did two years ago by driving it up on to Corbyn's Head and through the fence into the sea.

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You don't have a sense of humour.

Your opinion doesn't count. You couldn't possibly know as in the time I've spent on here most of it, you've been banged up in the cooler. Go back to playing with your dolls dickweed until someone actually wants your opinion.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Mingeeta said:

Your opinion doesn't count. You couldn't possibly know as in the time I've spent on here most of it, you've been banged up. Go back to playing with your dolls dickweed until someone actually wants your opinion.

That wasn't remotely funny. Case in point. 

peer-pressure-3.jpg

We're all sick to the gut with punkers, spanky. Don't ever feel sorry for the prick as he must enjoy the abuse he gets. He's been banned so many times yet the twats still let him back. All his noms have a similar thread and his responses are virtually identical. To give him credit he sticks to this without wavering an inch and I'm sure it's done just to illicit a response. Changing his ways just won't work as folk will just crucify him regardless. Keep the old poof the same just less of him   

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Just keep smiling when you're rattled. 

I smile every time I see that retarded downs kid in your avatar Shitkickers. 

27 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

TBH there is only one punter here who rattles me, a cunt who is as gay as his denial and homophobic postings prove he s. I would be pleased if he drove one of the cars his imaginary fleet of Mercedes here to Torquay and did a repeat performance of what a daft cunt did two years ago by driving it up on to Corbyn's Head and through the fence into the sea.

I'll wager he has sex more often than you, Pen.

12 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

But what kind of "sex" .. brown logs rather than babies.

Yes, I reluctantly imagine so. That said, given the unusual public announcement of the habits, colour and consistency of your turds (which suggest bum activities are commonplace in your world) why might this be off-putting to someone with a probable scat-fetish such as yourself?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sing if you're glad to be gay.

Tom Robinson (for you youngsters the writer and performer) was so glad to be gay he got married to a woman and had kids.

Guest Piston
On 06/08/2017 at 8:32 PM, Ape said:

Do you know what irony is?

Irony (adj.): A person who's behaviour is rather like that of an iron.

eg " The fool's far too irony for this golf club"

Guest Spanky
8 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

It wasn't meant to be funny. Idiot.

You are never funny. You are right though. You do have a sense of humour. It's just not very good. Not very good at all. I'm sure it was the height of sophistication when you were in the slow learner class at primary school, which might explain why you seem so proud of it. Whilst everyone else grew up and moved on though, clearly you have not. I can imagine it now, you, sat there, undertaking what the third sector organisation you spend your days with has told you is important work, believing that you are commanding your audience with your rabelaisian like wit. Regailing them with anecdotes of when you told Punkape he liked sperm, again. The reality though, you are just one of many sat at a table, blowing spit bubbles and concentrating with all your might to colour within the lines. Something I expect you fail at. Miserably.

Edited by Spanky
I almost forgot... Rattled!

55 minutes ago, Spanky said:

You are never funny. You are right though. You do have a sense of humour. It's just not very good. Not very good at all. I'm sure it was the height of sophistication when you were in the slow learner class at primary school, which might explain why you seem so proud of it. Whilst everyone else grew up and moved on though, clearly you have not. I can imagine it now, you, sat there, undertaking what the third sector organisation you spend your days with has told you is important work, believing that you are commanding your audience with your rabelaisian like wit. Regailing them with anecdotes of when you told Punkape he liked sperm, again. The reality though, you are just one of many sat at a table, blowing spit bubbles and concentrating with all your might to colour within the lines. Something I expect you fail at. Miserably.

Spanky, this prosaic idiom is very familiar. Are you from Norfolk?

Jesus fucking Christ on a cunting crutch, what a load of utter shite! Chill out spanky, go for a stroll in the fens, go punt a broad or have a nice cup of shittly made tea. 

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Who helped you write all that. Enid Blyton?  Fucking mong. Notice your two gimp friends are liking your nonsense. What a tool.