CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Make "Unboxing" Videos

Ape™️

11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The missus watches these. YouTube personalities unboxing handbags, clothes, gadgets and other such shit.

Mandatory "hiiiiii guys" at the start of every video by some young dumb and full of cum fashion vlogger.

Some of these YouTube wankers actually make hundreds of thousands of pounds a year from millions of views. 

Un-fucking-believable. 

I know the feeling, Bill, mine's at it as well. 

As a 30 year old woman, I feel that Mrs. D should be absolutely fucking ashamed of herself for watching this shite when it is solely aimed at vacuous teen girls.

No matter how many times I tell her that she's a washed-up old fucking has-been who hasn't had her finger on the pulse of the cultural Zeitgeist since 2003, she still carries on doing stupid shit like watching this YouTube garbage. 

I'm contemplating smothering her in her sleep.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As a 30 year old woman, I feel that Mrs. D should be absolutely fucking ashamed of herself for watching this shite when it is solely aimed at vacuous teen girls.

Now matter how many times I tell her that she's a washed-up old fucking has-been who hasn't had her finger on the pulse of the cultural Zeitgeist since 2003, she still carries on doing stupid shit like watching this YouTube garbage. 

Box the bitch up.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You owe it to yourself to at least cheat on her with a cheap prostitute next time you're in some ghastly travelodge on some poxy civil service business trip:

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

No matter how many times I tell her that she's a washed-up old fucking has-been who hasn't had her finger on the pulse of the cultural Zeitgeist since 2003, she still carries on doing stupid shit like watching this YouTube garbage. 

That's no way to talk about your sister, decs.

Guest nobgobbler
22 minutes ago, scotty said:

I found a wrapped present in the cupboard that I forgot to open last christmas.

My mum's given me a lovely little puppy skeleton.

I'm still trying to forget finding unwrapped presents in the top drawer of my  mother-in-law's dresser.

51 minutes ago, scotty said:

I found a wrapped present in the cupboard that I forgot to open last christmas.

My mum's given me a lovely little puppy skeleton.

The best Christmas present jokes always include a trip to Disneyland and the punchline, "You lucky cunt, I wish I had leukaemia"

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I know Mrs D as well as I think I do; she'll put you in the ground long before you make your move.

And for using the word Zeitgeist, well that's just mincing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

If I know Mrs D as well as I think I do; she'll put you in the ground long before you make your move.

And for using the word Zeitgeist, well that's just mincing

It's not bad wife-slaughtering weather at that, ratty. Have you ever read highsmiths Strangers On A Train?