CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Whose Entire Collection Of Holiday Photos Is Of Them Standing In Front Of Shit

Ape™️

Just had to endure a look at some holiday photos taken by a friend of my wife, and every single fucking image was of her, or her husband, or both of them, just standing in front of statues, buildings, signs and views, with the same gormless expressions on their faces in every shot. Tedious, boring, unimaginative wankers.

Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just had to endure a look at some holiday photos taken by a friend of my wife, and every single fucking image was of her, or her husband, or both of them, just standing in front of statues, buildings, signs and views, with the same gormless expressions on their faces in every shot. Tedious, boring, unimaginative wankers.

Fuck off.

Eclipsed in the 'annoying' stakes only by young women who have hundreds of selfies of them and their friends, either cross eyed and poking their tongues out or sucking their cheeks in to not look fat, or embellished with filters and hamster noses and fluffy ears. Fucking stupid cunts who think 'Love Island' is the best programme that's ever been on telly, and count the skanks on TOWIE and Geordie Shore amongst their role models.

Guest Bill Stickers

The only thing worse is when the cunts aren't even in the picture of said thing.

Great, I'm seeing a picture of the Effiel Tower taken on a rainy, overcast day in March from a poor vantage point, at a stupid angle, on a shitty iPhone 4. 

If you're not going to be in it, and nothing remarkable is happening in front of the landmark, what's the fucking point!? There's quite literally thousands of better photos of the same landmark online.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can visualise Drew's holiday snaps. Endless blurry images of him beside a Saga coach in an M25 layby on the way to Margate, his adult social worker changing his nappy and applying factor 500 sun cream to his scabby bald head.

As can I now Decs, you cunt. I was planning on both eating and sleeping this evening.

Well, they're hardly going to say "This is one of Dave giving me one up the shitter behind the Acropolis......and this one is a threesome we had with the waiter from the pizzeria in Alicante....oh, and this one - (she blushes slightly and giggles) - THIS one is where Dave accidentally sucked off my dad when they'd been on the absinthe in Croatia" are they?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Neil said:

Agreed,that's why I only take upskirt pics,lots of variety 

Those are kilts, Neil. They aren't ladies either. Get your eyes checked you perverted cunt. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Ape said:

It's a shame Pukeape is banged up at the moment, as I'm sure he'd have some wonderful Portugal-based humour to add to this thread. I'm sure Drew will chip in soon, as long as he's not already in an alcoholic coma.

No it isn't, he could not be allowed to get away with the insinuations he kept making.

However, I am glad he hasn't got a permanent ban.

Eavens sent me a holiday snap.

large.5515878014_b10c61ec6c.jpg.e50a3b5e81203d966f1ecaea1881b34a.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
On 03/09/2017 at 6:13 PM, Ape said:

It's a shame Pukeape is banged up at the moment, as I'm sure he'd have some wonderful Portugal-based humour to add to this thread. I'm sure Drew will chip in soon, as long as he's not already in an alcoholic coma.

He's being banged by his rentboy.

Guest Ollyboro

A few years ago two of my mates were in Trafalgar Square (in London). Anyhow, they were approached by a Japanese family who asked if one of them would take a holiday snap of the four of them. As the lad with the camera lined them up, the other one stood on a step directly behind Mr and Mrs Nagasaki. So, somewhere in Japan, a Japanese family own a Japanese family photo album, containing a photograph of 4 Japanese faces...........

......but 9 Japs eyes. 

On 03/09/2017 at 6:31 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Eclipsed in the 'annoying' stakes only by young women who have hundreds of selfies of them and their friends, either cross eyed and poking their tongues out or sucking their cheeks in to not look fat, or embellished with filters and hamster noses and fluffy ears. Fucking stupid cunts who think 'Love Island' is the best programme that's ever been on telly, and count the skanks on TOWIE and Geordie Shore amongst their role models.

I've got fucking hundreds of photos of shorelines taken from boats on boat trips when abroad. That was when I was young and divvy enough to do the requisite boat trip. I couldn't tell you what country the shoreline is a part of. It was just the "ooh that looks stunning. I'm sure everyone will want to look at it" moment you get. Luckily I'm older now and think that people who book boat trips and take snaps of the shoreline thinking that everyone's interested in looking at a snap of the fucking shoreline, as cunts.