CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liberal Parenting

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Guest Lady Penelope
On 06/09/2017 at 9:29 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Likewise here Frank. Why is it that it is always us good ones that are taken too soon. See you on the other side mate.

Have we got a date for you turning up your filthy toes?

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 06/09/2017 at 10:03 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Rees Mogg is a cunt. Full stop 

He could be our only serious and viable saviour from the Islamifcation of the UK. Inshallah.

On 06/09/2017 at 10:03 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Rees Mogg is a cunt. Full stop 

A cunt you say...hmm, I wonder if we could get him to join the corner?

He'd certainly bring a touch of class and wit compared with the standard: 'fuck off' and 'bleach, stripper...' etc

I'd recommend him for moderator rank. He could replace Rick!

He'd get on fabulously with you know who. Roops-Mogg:  Moderators to the Cunts (who know their place!)

Can we have an election?

Please.....

2 hours ago, Piston said:

A cunt you say...hmm, I wonder if we could get him to join the corner?

He'd certainly bring a touch of class and wit compared with the standard: 'fuck off' and 'bleach, stripper...' etc

I'd recommend him for moderator rank. He could replace Rick!

He'd get on fabulously with you know who. Roops-Mogg:  Moderators to the Cunts (who know their place!)

Can we have an election?

Please.....

Who the fuck are you ?

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's brilliant isn't it. The man who is to all intents and purposes, Walter the softy from the Beano, and he turns out to be our Chuck Norris.

A man of his background will actually have the backbone to stand up to these biggot Islamists who use our freedoms to spread their vile book of lies and rules written by a false prophet. Atheists such as myself would be killed under sharia law, but not under law here, which historically was founded mostly by Christian MPs and law makers many years ago, before all this Islamist nonsense hit our shores.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A man of his background will actually have the backbone to stand up to these biggot Islamists who use our freedoms to spread their vile book of lies and rules written by a false prophet. Atheists such as myself would be killed under sharia law, but not under law here, which historically was founded mostly by Christian MPs and law makers many years ago, before all this Islamist nonsense hit our shores.

Rees-Mogg would diligently defend your right to wrongly believe in no God whilst not shoving his own beliefs down the throats of our electorate.

Most of our politicians seem to want to hand the country over to Islamist interests and create a civil war in the process.

Whilst I do not share some of Ress-Mogg's views, I do believe he is one of the few parliamentarians who earn their pay. His knowledge of Erskine May and constitutional matters is unmatched and he would make a great Speaker of  the House of Commons. A lot has been said of his recently made views on abortion yet most of his critics omit to mention his point that no political party makes and advocates policy on matters of conscience, that is to say none of his views would ever become law.

• Like 1

I reckon Jacob is the man. We have had these people from 'ordinary' backgrounds who haven't been able to run a piss up in a brewery. (The grocers daughter was an exception). Let us hand the reins of power back to those born to lead with their breeding and education who can lead England from a Golden Dawn to our Crystal Nights.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I reckon Jacob is the man. We have had these people from 'ordinary' backgrounds who haven't been able to run a piss up in a brewery. (The grocers daughter was an exception). Let us hand the reins of power back to those born to lead with their breeding and education who can lead England from a Golden Dawn to our Crystal Nights.

Cristal nachts ?

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Cristal nachts ?

I am sorry. Did I inadvertently allude to something that might irritate the snowflakes? Rick will be busy scrubbing my name off his Christmas card list.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Let us hand the reins of power back to those born to lead with their breeding and education who can lead England from a Golden Dawn to our Crystal Nights.

Fuck right off. JRM may well be a beacon of hope in a dense swirling fog of elitist bullshit, but he's a very rare exception. Meritocracy is the only way.

28 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Fuck right off. JRM may well be a beacon of hope in a dense swirling fog of elitist bullshit, but he's a very rare exception. Meritocracy is the only way.

Meritocracy leads to dumbing down, corruption, nepotism etc. When the best man for the job just happens to be in the same Masonic Lodge, 6 times on the trot, your faith in it is put into question. In politics that s sort of shite is endemic. And in business and industry too. Give me a strong, charismatic and committed leader with no ulterior motive and I will support him all the way. (Stupid toothbrush moustache is not mandatory)

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Meritocracy leads to dumbing down, corruption, nepotism etc. When the best man for the job just happens to be in the same Masonic Lodge, 6 times on the trot, your faith in it is put into question.

Ergo, that's not a Meritocracy by any definition, human nature makes it unachievable I know, but nonetheless, worthy of pursuit.

11 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Ergo, that's not a Meritocracy by any definition, human nature makes it unachievable I know, but nonetheless, worthy of pursuit.

Agreed. The sad fact is that most leaders are not fit for purpose. They want to be supported by like thinkers.

There was a great quote about 'promoted to the level of his own incompetence'  by some fucker.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Laurence J Peter.

If you insist. I actually thought it would be Mr Churchill, the man who fired out a million witty retorts.

"He is a modest man with much to be modest about" Winston referring to Decimus, I think

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Agreed. The sad fact is that most leaders are not fit for purpose. They want to be supported by like thinkers.

There was a great quote about 'promoted to the level of his own incompetence'  by some fucker.

TBH the seniority system used on British Rail until the late 1980s was the best system. It did not mean that the senior applicant actually got the job but it did usually result in the cunt who got the job actually having some experience and knowing something about how the railway worked, and back in those days you could still manage to run services whilst major engineering work was taking place unlike the bank holiday and often several weeks of total shutdowns that we see now.

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Manky said:

If you insist. I actually thought it would be Mr Churchill, the man who fired out a million witty retorts.

"He is a modest man with much to be modest about" Winston referring to Decimus, I think

"they were modest men with much to be modest about" was the actual quote, referring to Dec's, Bub's, Bill, Edwin and Punker's.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Rees-Mogg would diligently defend your right to wrongly believe in no God whilst not shoving his own beliefs down the throats of our electorate.

Most of our politicians seem to want to hand the country over to Islamist interests and create a civil war in the process.

In a secularist nation I would allow religion to be practised by those who wish to, whether I think they are deluded fuckwitts or not. No religion should meddle with the affairs of state and no religion should ever define law. Freedom!