CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts in pubs who revert to incomprensible local dialects when variners go into their pub

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Singing, being awful winners at rugby, incomprehensible language and rob brydon-I want him dead

Christ, I'd almost forgotten that cunt. Almost. What a waste of oxygen that fuckwit is, he alone constitutes reasonable grounds for nuking wales. Next time he shoehorns his ronnie corbett impression into whatever  fucking interview he's involved in I reckon he should be shorn of a foot or two for added accuracy, preferably from  the neck area.  Cunt. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, scotty said:

Christ, I'd almost forgotten that cunt. Almost. What a waste of oxygen that fuckwit is, he alone constitutes reasonable grounds for nuking wales. Next time he shoehorns his ronnie corbett impression into whatever  fucking interview he's involved in I reckon he should be shorn of a foot or two for added accuracy, preferably from  the neck area.  Cunt. 

I'd hack him to death with a blunt cod

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Singing, being awful winners at rugby, incomprehensible language and rob brydon-I want him dead

He deserves to die purely for the cruise line commercials. While we're listing loathsome Welsh cunts, it would be remiss of us to omit Max Boyce. And Harry fucking sanctimonious bastard Secombe.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd bung him in one of your garden holes, ratty and coat him in molten cheese out of respect for the sheep bothers national dish. 

wise words Stubness, although I may need to draft in fresh holes from elsewhere. Imagine joining the Navy only to find you're expected to 'rear an Admiral' before passing out? Larks

On 09/09/2017 at 11:45 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off, I'm busy baiting old Ape.

I recently came across the story about Johnny Hopper who found himself living in France as the Germans invaded. A good old Norfolk boy who battered the shit out of froggie collaborators and killed S.S. officers during the German occupation.

It certainly sounds like he had more backbone than the majority of the pot-au-feu slurping faggots who made up your ineffectual resistance.

• Like 1