CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tattooed cunts abroad

camberwell gypsy

I ventured down today, from my secluded hideaway in the hills above Torra Nova, to see the sites of Magaluth and it's surrounding areas, and was amazed at the amount of cunts sporting tattoos. I'm not talking about the usual bald, no necked fat cunt in the too small football shirt and union jack or Scottish saltire shorts (yes they are here in abundance) but I'm talking about every third person, the skinny cunt in the Joe 90 glasses and the abundance of women who don't have small, pretty butterflies on the shoulder, but huge fucking kaleidoscopes of tatts all down their legs and arms. I reckon the tattooed cunts outnumber the unblemished by at least 3 to 1. It's unbelievable. But now I'm back in the peaceful surround of the hillside, supping on a nice rioja and can just about hear the strains of "aaaaarrggh" and "Fucking Celtic you cunts" drifting up from the shithole that is Magaluth. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I ventured down today, from my secluded hideaway in the hills above Torra Nova, to see the sites of Magaluth and it's surrounding areas, and was amazed at the amount of cunts sporting tattoos. I'm not talking about the usual bald, no necked fat cunt in the too small football shirt and union jack or Scottish saltire shorts (yes they are here in abundance) but I'm talking about every third person, the skinny cunt in the Joe 90 glasses and the abundance of women who don't have small, pretty butterflies on the shoulder, but huge fucking kaleidoscopes of tatts all down their legs and arms. I reckon the tattooed cunts outnumber the unblemished by at least 3 to 1. It's unbelievable. But now I'm back in the peaceful surround of the hillside, supping on a nice rioja and can just about hear the strains of "aaaaarrggh" and "Fucking Celtic you cunts" drifting up from the shithole that is Magaluth. 

Supping on a nice Rioja, is that where Ding's been hiding?

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anyway, I'm off to play 'Manuel and the music of the mountains' on a ukulele, while skipping barefoot round a Lladdro ornament. Buenos noches peons. 

I wish Neil was here to translate that!  It must be some deviant sexual code.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wish Neil was here to translate that!  It must be some deviant sexual code.  

I can confirm that this is a euphemism,she always 'goes a strummin' when pissed up on Rioja.You wait till she 'smashes the pinata',very messy

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I couldn't agree more old girl. I've just got to work and encountered our resident tattooed fuckwit; 6'2, 20 stone, gold chain and original tribal tats with some shite in jap or chink up his arms. Goes without saying this slug is thick as shit who's only hobby seems to be smoking. Ironically if you chucked the cunt a rugby ball you'd think human wrecking machine but in reality he's physically a weakling and would probably have a heart attack after a 50m sprint. 

Back in the day tats meant hard as fuck, ex military, chops down trees with axes etc now you're just as  likely to see some weedy little IT technician cunt covered in them. Hopefully in years to come it'll be found to cause some horrible wasting death ideally passed on to their progeny 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Or Babadook. Anyway I liked our dingdong, what happened to him?

Ding was looking at a picture of a Bradford Iman when an elf popped up and granted him one wish .. Ding said "fuck that!". Ding is now in paradise with 72 virgin imans.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What I do see is a lot of is, fat heavily tattooed women with geeky looking non-tattooed boyfriends.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I couldn't agree more old girl. I've just got to work and encountered our resident tattooed fuckwit; 6'2, 20 stone, gold chain and original tribal tats with some shite in jap or chink up his arms. Goes without saying this slug is thick as shit who's only hobby seems to be smoking. Ironically if you chucked the cunt a rugby ball you'd think human wrecking machine but in reality he's physically a weakling and would probably have a heart attack after a 50m sprint. 

Back in the day tats meant hard as fuck, ex military, chops down trees with axes etc now you're just as  likely to see some weedy little IT technician cunt covered in them. Hopefully in years to come it'll be found to cause some horrible wasting death ideally passed on to their progeny 

I like to think that every one of those chinky tats translates as "kick me if you think I look like a cunt".

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bloody hell Gyps, it sounds absolutely divine. I do however hope you trimmed your bikini line before embarking on your hols, as getting hold of a Quantcast strimmer in Magaluf could be tricky.

11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Or Babadook. Anyway I liked our dingdong, what happened to him?

Unlike you I hated the cunt with a passion. However, I do miss him

As far as I can tell he made up a load of bollocks involving him sitting on numerous ethics committees. Unfortunately, he didn't count on Roops engaging google mode, at which point she identified him as a bullshitting fantasist. He never recovered and gassed himself in his caravan.

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Unlike you I hated the cunt with a passion. However, I do miss him

As far as I can tell he made up a load of bollocks involving him sitting on numerous ethics committees. Unfortunately, he didn't count on Roops engaging google mode, at which point she identified him as a bullshitting fantasist. He never recovered and gassed himself in his caravan.

He was roops-googled, poor cunt. There's one for the CC dictionary, roops-google.

27 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He was roops-googled, poor cunt. There's one for the CC dictionary, roops-google.

I thought the corners top dogs would of taken credit for his disappearance.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

They probably realise he'll be back. Even Jazz came back. It's like Royston Vasey, you'll never leave.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I did briefly scan the relevant Yorkshire police and court reports around the time he went AWOL. There were no fatal car or bike crashes involving anyone matching his description, but there were several custodial sentences handed out for various offences. I have my theories about the likeliest of these, but I will not detail them here for fear of contravening site rules.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I did briefly scan the relevant Yorkshire police and court reports around the time he went AWOL. There were no fatal car or bike crashes involving anyone matching his description, but there were several custodial sentences handed out for various offences. I have my theories about the likeliest of these, but I will not detail them here for fear of contravening site rules.

Cock-tease.