CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

General Butt Naked

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck sakes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

I have nothing further to add.

Has that been winding you up for all that time in the clink? Seems he is at least trying to do something positive now. I remember watching the vice documentary on the guy. Seemed alright. Forgive and forget, I say.

Guest Alfie Noakes

After reading about this psycho I can see why he was nominated, a total cunt of biblical proportions.

I have to agree with the Autmaster General that the execution of this was lazy at best, almost as slack as one of my recent shit stained nominations.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this the worst comeback nom ever? 

Hang yourself by your Asda George polyester tie you stupid little spastic cunt.

yeah yeah, suicide and so on.

Prepare to be fucking am-azed.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

yeah yeah, suicide and so on.

Prepare to be fucking am-azed.

I don't know where my life went wrong, Quince.

I'm stood on my decking, feet sticking and ripping up the cheap Wilkinson's paint I applied in the summer. A cig in one hand and a cheap Vodafone own brand mobile in the other, desperately tapping out mundane shite for the benefit of 8 miscreants logged onto an obscure website who are fervently looking for just a slice of human interaction.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Not good, quince, in fact, I'd have you on a par with Pen after posting this shit. 

Up your game. 

Bubble I hadn't really noticed before, but you appear to be semi-literate. Your writing style always seems tired and strained, with set pieces plagiarised from stronger posters. I think you are rubbish in every respect. And an idiot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't know where my life went wrong, Quince.

I'm stood on my decking, feet sticking and ripping up the cheap Wilkinson's paint I applied in the summer. A cig in one hand and a cheap Vodafone own brand mobile in the other, desperately tapping out mundane shite for the benefit of 8 miscreants logged onto an obscure website who are fervently looking for just a slice of human interaction.

Lying cunt, though I bet you did not paint fuck all, I'll wager you certainly had your back door decorated - in man gloss.

faggot.

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, FRANK said:

Bubble I hadn't really noticed before, but you appear to be semi-literate. Your writing style always seems tired and strained, with set pieces plagiarised from stronger posters. I think you are rubbish in every respect. And an idiot.

Fucking kill him Franko. He's been saying shite aboot ye

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lying cunt, though I bet you did not paint fuck all, I'll wager you certainly had your back door decorated - in man gloss.

faggot.

lol

Missed you quince x

You used to be better though. One can only assume being chained to a cell wall and buggered senseless by punkers and his sisterhood trice nightly has affected you?

Do you fancy some flid culling?