CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It's great banter, it really is. 

I know you're feeling a bit left out here stubby, as you're not the centre of attention. You don't have to be the whipping boy of every thread though. 

Try and relax.

@Stubby Pecker = Bitter n' Twisted

On 23/10/2017 at 12:13 AM, Fender777 said:

Not me Spanky, i have seen the curve of the earth from the ground..a friend of mine has a house in Canada with a wide enough view of the atlantic and on a clear day you can clearly see the curve. 

9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

NO..i said i have seen  the curvature of the earth from the ground, watching ships disappear is seeing the curvature of the earth from the ground, you and your wank spanner ID's are trying to make a meal out of nothing as per fucking usual.. i never once said i have seen the curve by looking at a wide view point but if you want to argue that point then we can. Let's call it the horizon curve..when you have a wide view point then the horizon will appear curved and that is also a product of the curvature of the Earth.  You learn something new every day hey Bub..now fuck off.

Your words.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't try to scurry out of this, you big rat. You did not say that. Seeing ships disappear over the horizon is observing a point on the horizon, seeing it demonstrated. What you said was that your eyes are so special, you could perceive the arc itself, which is absolute, complete fucking shite. The only thing you'll be observing from this hole you've dug yourself is Gurts larder.

Dont ever, ever, fucking ever try to sell snake oil to these fine people again, you lying mountebank cunt.

No no and no, i never said nothing like that but you assumed that all from your narrow dim mind just to get an argument going, with your two fuck buddies of course, as lame cowards like yourself can't do anything alone. Does one of them feed you and the other supply your crayons. 

Nobody else gave a fuck what i said as everybody else seemed to understand what was said, but thick cunts like you will try and twist what was said so you can have an argument going, well done for that but all that does is prove you're one of the thickest pieces of shit on here.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Your words.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Your words.

Point 1 i said wide enough view, i have to have a wide enough view to see what's going on..Point 2. i said i can clearly see the curve on a clear day, well you have to have a clear day to see a ship disappear on the horizon...therefor seeing the curve.

I haven't denied anything i have said as you can see from the above text but a few seem to assume i said something completely different which just isn't true, thicko's like to cause chaos because they don't have the brain cells for anything else..well that clears that up...

Guest Bill Stickers
21 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Point 1 i said wide enough view, i have to have a wide enough view to see what's going on..Point 2. i said i can clearly see the curve on a clear day, well you have to have a clear day to see a ship disappear on the horizon...therefor seeing the curve.

Bullshit.

35 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I haven't denied anything i have said as you can see from the above text but a few seem to assume i said something completely different which just isn't true, thicko's like to cause chaos because they don't have the brain cells for anything else..well that clears that up...

Fender, the distance to the horizon is still only a small fraction of the Earth's circumference, so you can only infer local curvature. From what you observe, the Earth could be flat and you're simply at the top of a hill

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fender, the distance to the horizon is still only a small fraction of the Earth's circumference, so you can only infer local curvature. From what you observe, the Earth could be flat and you're simply at the top of a hill

He's a fucking moron and he'll just try and move the goalposts again. It's like trying to convince a retard to take their bike helmet off, and they retort with "but I'm not wearing a bike helmet".

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't try and educate me on things i already know Edward, i said and i am repeating myself for the sake of idiotism on here, i clearly said that i have seen the curve for myself (meaning) i have watch ships disappear on the horizon..Fuck my old boots, what is there not to get. 

30 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He's a fucking moron and he'll just try and move the goalposts again. It's like trying to convince a retard to take their bike helmet off, and they retort with "but I'm not wearing a bike helmet".

Fuck me , you still here, haven't you got an anal passage to clear out..? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck me , you still here, haven't you got an anal passage to clear out..? 

Hilarious! Quick, make another joke about claw-hammers too. Fucking brilliant.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Yeah i could do that Bill but would rather sink one in your dumb bonce and you could send me another love letter, i love tearing them up.

There's only one appropriate word here Fender. 

Rattled.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

No no and no, i never said nothing like that but you assumed that all from your narrow dim mind just to get an argument going, with your two fuck buddies of course, as lame cowards like yourself can't do anything alone. Does one of them feed you and the other supply your crayons. 

Nobody else gave a fuck what i said as everybody else seemed to understand what was said, but thick cunts like you will try and twist what was said so you can have an argument going, well done for that but all that does is prove you're one of the thickest pieces of shit on here.

The first accurate thing you've said, amid all this shite.

50 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Fender777 You’re losing this one, badly. 

Fender's a simple painter and decorator with a margarine quiff, bubba. There's no contest here. He knows nothing about the world we live in and he's practically potless. However, he is polite and courteous, punctual, has a great eye for detail, and knows how to prep a job. Back off.

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Fender's a simple painter and decorator with a margarine quiff, bubba. There's no contest here. He knows nothing about the world we live in and he's practically potless. However, he is polite and courteous, punctual, has and great eye for detail, and knows how prep a job. Back off.

I wonder how many times a day the stupid cunt gets distracted from his job painting council buildings, trying to measure the curvature of the earth with his spirit level. 

I reckon his spine has a far more observable curve.

I have a better idea for all you bickering cunts.....

Stand between the two rails of a straight railway track and look along the track. It will appear as if the two parallel tracks are converging as you look farther and farther away until it disappears at a certain point. You will not see the rails actually touch each other - they just disappear at a certain point.......

Oh yeah and keep fucking standing there..........

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Stand between the two rails of a straight railway track and look along the track. It will appear as if the two parallel tracks are converging as you look farther and farther away until it disappears at a certain point. You will not see the rails actually touch each other - they just disappear at a certain point.......

I'm not sure if I like your proprietary tone. 

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

With all due respect Proper, we're 13 pages in and still on-topic.

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fender's a simple painter and decorator with a margarine quiff, bubba. There's no contest here. He knows nothing about the world we live in and he's practically potless. However, he is polite and courteous, punctual, has a great eye for detail, and knows how to prep a job. Back off.

Funny, I imagined him more as a balding, mouth-breathing simpleton. The type of oddball who doesn’t accept his male pattern baldness and Brylcreem’s the shit out of his last remaining 3 hairs. 

Tell me, does he bring his Tomy set of toy hammers to every job? 

21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Rattled. 

3 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Good old Fender; as uncompromising as Paul Tibbets was unapologetic 

• Like 1