CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who order gay curries

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I used to take my old mum to the Lahore in Gospel Oak every Friday afternoon.. just around the corner from the Royal Free. She always pronounced papadum 'pompadom'.... 'let's have 4 pompadoms, Frank..  2 spicy, 2 plain'. Although I never once corrected her, she was one racist fucking whore. 

Would you 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

As I recall, the Rev's a prawn bhuna man. Make of that what you will.

It's true, I eat the odd curry, not so sure about the fucking prawns, Mr B. Everything out of the sea is a bit gay and ordered in boutique bistros by outright puddle-drinking Commie hipster sausagers sporting Che Guevara T-shits and shit-ugly flat-chested beatnik pink-haired leftie cunt-beard feminists with names like Crispin and Jacinta.

It has also been medically proven that there's a link between very hot curries and screaming homosexuality/dog-wanking and that a traditional full breakfast is a measure of a proper bloke's geezerdom. I of course, eat the latter and utterly forbid Eastern food poofery at Rev Towers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rev said:

...a traditional full breakfast is a measure of a proper bloke's geezerdom. 

Much as I detest the belligerent potato-munchers it's difficult to get more manly than a Full Irish, with a pint of navvy tea on the side. Imagine my horror when last in Dublin to discover that it's now full of fucking coffee shops where straggle-bearded gay hedge fund traders wearing pink ties and red braces tap away at their Macbook Airs in between vapes.

Don't let this happen to Glasgow!

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Much as I detest the belligerent potato-munchers it's difficult to get more manly than a Full Irish, with a pint of navvy tea on the side. Imagine my horror when last in Dublin to discover that it's now full of fucking coffee shops where straggle-bearded gay hedge fund traders wearing pink ties and red braces tap away at their Macbook Airs in between vapes.

It will, there is no way of stopping it.

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is @Panzerknacker straggle-bearded?

My strict diet of boiled bacon and cabbage is adequate for a chicken legged plastic fucking faux Mick. All this foreign muck is rarely Indian. Indians can't stand how the unhygienic, filthy mitted Bangladeshis cannibalise their dishes to suit the palate of dopey English wankers who sup up the vile cholesterol laden shite. 

In addition, the amount of restaurants in Town centres all selling exotic foreign foods makes the place fucking reek and gives the ambience of a third World shithouse. 

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

My strict diet of boiled bacon and cabbage is adequate for a chicken legged plastic fucking faux Mick. All this foreign muck is rarely Indian. Indians can't stand how the unhygienic, filthy mitted Bangladeshis cannibalise their dishes to suit the palate of dopey English wankers who sup up the vile cholesterol laden shite. 

In addition, the amount of restaurants in Town centres all selling exotic foreign foods makes the place fucking reek and gives the ambience of a third World shithouse. 

large.59ca1853b612c_indin.jpg.b87a9931d5

12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Enough for two people.

500g chicken thighs on the bone with skin on

1 large fresh naga/ghost pepper finely chopped (seeds in you pussies). 2 if dried.

2 tsps cayenne pepper

1 medium onion finely chopped

6 cloves garlic smashed

1 green pepper chopped into thin strips

200g mushrooms sliced thickly

A thumb size piece of ginger finely grated

500ml chicken stock

1 tsp garam masala

1 tsp mustard seeds

1 tsp corriander seeds

1/2 tsp cardamom seeds

1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds

1/2 tsp caraway seeds

100g ghee

1 tsp turmeric

2 curry leaves or bayleaves 

Juice of half a lemon

In a cold dry frying pan put the seeds and switch the heat to high. When the seeds start to release their oils and pop place them in a mortar and pestle and grind. Turn the heat to medium and add the ghee, place the chicken skin side down and brown the skin. Turn over and add the chilli, ginger, onions, garlic, mushrooms and green pepper. Fry for a further 5 minutes stirring regularly to stop any burning or sticking, then add the lemon juice and spices and fry for another 5 minutes. Put in a large cooking pot and add the stock and curry leaves and simmer for 20 minutes. You can thicken with cornflower if you wish.

Enjoy.

Copyright Noakes's ring stinger book of fucking hot food 2017.

No, Alf.. copyright Vivek Singh's 'The Cinnamon Club'. 

Fucking chancer, cripple, and total dope. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, Alf.. copyright Vivek Singh's 'The Cinnamon Club'. 

Fucking chancer, cripple, and total dope. 

Absolute bollocks frank. There is no such recipe in his book as I made this up from scratch. YOU FUCKING LIAR.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fucking with your heads

50 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Absolute bollocks frank. There is no such recipe in his book as I made this up from scratch. YOU FUCKING LIAR.

I've never seen anything so wet in all my life, Alf. I called you out for the disgusting plagiarist that you are.. dumbing down recipes from renowned chef Vivek Singh's Guardian column. Double deck reverse pyschology set you off into a spin, quickly followed by blind panic and no less than four desperate attempts to edit the above. 

Kill yourself.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What's the meaning of this Alfie? Did you blatantly try to put one over on me with this boastful curry IP thievery? I'm not sure I've ever felt so wronged. Ever.

23 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Phaal, amateur today but a hard man's curry of old. Magmaloo and tindaloo are options at my local curry emporium, each exponentially hotter than the one before. But not as hot a the nagaloo that I made. Fuck! 

Anyone can pm me for the recipe if they are brave.

'and it over , you puff!

I miss the good old days when there was a simple choice between chicken and some unspecified "meat". Ordering a Meat Vindaloo in Glasgow was not just adventurous, it was as close to Russian Roulette as you could get without actually owning a gun.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What's the meaning of this Alfie? Did you blatantly try to put one over on me with this boastful curry IP thievery? I'm not sure I've ever felt so wronged. Ever.

I've PM'd you, B and D the column from where he pinched it. Of course it's not word for word, but it's blatantly obvious.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've PM'd you, B and D the column from where he pinched it. Of course it's not word for word, but it's blatantly obvious.

Of course. Theived the spirit of it, with a heart full of black malice. Nearly worse than thieving word for word.