CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ryan Gosling

Roadkill

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jesus Christ rat, spend 5 mins reading what the old wanger got up to in Warsaw and in the east in general. Sweet dreams

I'm well aware of old Oskar. To be so naughty even the SS have you down as over the top is quite a lucosade

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

People always forget about Infamy and Sodomy.

I believe they came up the rear of the flight formation, poor Sodomy always got the shit end of the deal.   

On 11 October 2017 at 10:58 PM, ratcum said:

I'm well aware of old Oskar. To be so naughty even the SS have you down as over the top is quite a lucosade

This wanger chappie was a cheeky scamp ehh ratus? Reading more into some of the japery he got up to I reckon some of it would make Freddy Krueger balk

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This wanger chappie was a cheeky scamp ehh ratus? Reading more into some of the japery he got up to I reckon some of it would make Freddy Krueger balk

You two on about Oskar Dirlewanger? He was a fucking off the scale psychopath. Went gaga during front line action in WW1 and secured a place as commander of a 'dirty dozen' style unit attached to the SS, comprised of other criminally insane psychos. He was rumoured to have injected poison into Jewish girls and invited his mates to watch them convulse and die as a form of entertainment. Liked to boil corpses and make soap too. Not to mention the rumours of necrophilia, and actual convictions of rape and torture. His SS superior when questioned about him at Nuremberg said that he was a bit of a lad with a drink problem. The cunt was supposed to have been beaten to death by Polish guards while awaiting trial for war crimes. They must have known what he got up to in Warsaw. The cunt made Vlad the Impaler look like a social worker.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You two on about Oskar Dirlewanger? He was a fucking off the scale psychopath. Went gaga during front line action in WW1 and secured a place as commander of a 'dirty dozen' style unit attached to the SS, comprised of other criminally insane psychos. He was rumoured to have injected poison into Jewish girls and invited his mates to watch them convulse and die as a form of entertainment. Liked to boil corpses and make soap too. Not to mention the rumours of necrophilia, and actual convictions of rape and torture. His SS superior when questioned about him at Nuremberg said that he was a bit of a lad with a drink problem. The cunt was supposed to have been beaten to death by Polish guards while awaiting trial for war crimes. They must have known what he got up to in Warsaw. The cunt made Vlad the Impaler look like a social worker.

Yeah, that's him, a proper wrong 'un

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he had kids then no doubt they will be fighting for ISIS. 

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I love cunts like this in history Stubble. I mean, it would dull if they were all wrinkly slags like Mother Theresa

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I love cunts like this in history Stubble. I mean, it would dull if they were all wrinkly slags like Mother Theresa

If I was put on the spot and had to select a favourite nazi, it would be Otto Skorzeny. More of a soldier than a nazi, and surely included on anyones' wish list for a 'fantasy football' style squad of properly hard cunts. Would have made mincemeat of the twisted sadist Dirlewanger cunt.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I was put on the spot and had to select a favourite nazi, it would be Otto Skorzeny. 

That doesn't sound very Aryan. You might as well plump (a cushion pun there for Ratty) for Leo Skurnik.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

That doesn't sound very Aryan. You might as well plump (a cushion pun there for Ratty) for Leo Skurnik.

Look him up Baws, he ended up as Eva Perons' bodyguard, and supposedly shagged her, and was recruited by Mossad after he decided to allow the 2 operatives who had just broken into his house, to live, if they cut a deal with him and called off the hit. A ferocious cunt.

On 11/10/2017 at 8:42 PM, Roadkill said:

Went to see the new Blade Runner today - pretty much like the last one - beautiful visuals, slightly crappier music than the original but it got the atmosphere OK apart from the absolutely shite lead actor. I understand why they decided to get such a blank faced and boring git to play a replicant, but the bits where he is actually required to show some emotion were Nicholas Cage levels of overacting due to him having to put about ten times more effort than a normal person would to move his atrophied facial muscles into something resembling a human expression:

feb7ca59b0ecd5960ba566c64bb6c706c9faf252

I just watched this pile of fucking shite and this is the most justified nom for ages. Nearly three hours of the gerbil faced cunt looking at smog and then a random cameo from Deckard left me kind of hoping someone would retire me.