CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who sneeze out loud

camberwell gypsy

When I was out shoplifting...sorry,  I mean shopping in Bromley today, I was in Marks and sparks, when a huge "Aaaaahoooooo"! Rang out. Fuck me, I nearly had a heart attack. About 5 seconds later another rang out. What the fuck is wrong with these twats and their sneezing? Surely it's not that fucking difficult to sneeze quietly is it? 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was out shoplifting...sorry, 

I was in a Wilcos a few months back when a woman on the tannoy shouted out a number and two chavs suddenly did a runner out of the store?

In public yes,they are cunts.Together with cunts that blow their bugle like the last fucking post.Indoors it' another matter. Nothing better than giving it the best,sputtering blast you can,clears the shit out in one go and scares the cat shitless 

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Surely it's not that fucking difficult to sneeze quietly is it? 

Having had hay fever most of my life, yes it is. Perhaps you were paranoid because you were up to no good. People who do not catch it in a tissue or at least their hand are arseholes, misting the surrounding area with their spittle spray. Thy need to be drowned in their own piss.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Ape said:

Perhaps she shouted out 3.14159265359 and the two chavs ran off to get a Ginsters?

That seems to be the 'in joke' that's doing the rounds at the moment.

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Having had hay fever most of my life, yes it is. Perhaps you were paranoid because you were up to no good. People who do not catch it in a tissue or at least their hand are arseholes, misting the surrounding area with their spittle spray. Thy need to be drowned in their own piss.

Well actually you're right; do you know how difficult it is to walk when you have a casserole dish secreted up your dress? Nearly fucking smashed when the cunt sneezed