CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Zimbawe (sic) "Bloodless Correction".

Guest Lady Penelope

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Rapper Lil Peep has died. Thoughts?

I had to look him up as I didn't know who he was, after a quick scan of Wikipedia, my thoughts are that a fairly unremarkable and unintelligent individual had managed to strike gold by tapping into black culture and making enough money to be more than comfortable for his natural life, but managed to fuck it all up by overdoing the pharmaceuticals, and not living to reap the outrageously disproportionate rewards he was lucky enough to secure for his meagre contributions to human life in general. Fuck him. One less idiot in the world.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 November 2017 at 8:22 PM, Frank said:

Spot Ming gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning at the Portland. We're still struggling with the name. Can you help?

Spunkelia, I've always thought to be a charming name for a girl. Plus, imagine the hilarity in the playground when she gets older.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16 November 2017 at 5:47 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Mugabe late last night on discovering he was fucked and his Mrs had fucked off.

Mugabe.jpeg

I'm not being funny, but he genuinely does look like a lowland gorilla.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

he already said he was not being funny, I would add that unlike Quincy, not being funny is not really a challenge for one such as you, is it Pinkape. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

I'm still not being funny, but the distance, for any racial subset, between nose and upper lip, is usuàlly measured in centimetres, rather than metres. I hope he gets eaten in a curry.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/15/2017 at 3:22 PM, Frank said:

Spot Ming gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning at the Portland. We're still struggling with the name. Can you help?

Spastic Mong the second has a logical sound to it.

Fuck off

LOL

Guest luke swarm

So Bob Mugabe has finally resigned and the country is free of this stupid malicious murdering despot and I congratulate the people of Zimbabwe in their hour of celebration, enjoy it while you can you fucking stupid cunts.

So the dear President is gone but the cunts who kept him in power are all still alive and very much still in charge, I look forward to the next Stupid malicious murdering despot to take up the presidency and proceed to rob the country of what little it has left. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

So Bob Mugabe has finally resigned and the country is free of this stupid malicious murdering despot and I congratulate the people of Zimbabwe in their hour of celebration, enjoy it while you can you fucking stupid cunts.

So the dear President is gone but the cunts who kept him in power are all still alive and very much still in charge, I look forward to the next Stupid malicious murdering despot to take up the presidency and proceed to rob the country of what little it has left. 

As long as he is a christian and goes to church he will be a good leader.

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Probably won't have to wait long. Africa is full to bursting with violent psychopathic nutjobs who once they've served their apprenticeship bombing around in Toyota pickups, hacking their neighbouring villagers to pieces with machetes and waving Kalashnikovs in the air, they find an old military uniform and begin declaring themselves to be president or 'glorious leader' or some shit.