CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hijab wearing Barbie

Guest Lady Penelope

38 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

In the interests of inclusivity where's the buggy pushing , vape smoking , Greggs scoffing , sweaty arse crack , Sports Direct dressed 15 stone skankblob  . A sure fire Christmas must have and role model.

I believe Chav Valley are bringing out a range that fits the bill. It's called the "Benefits town" and consists of a dolly called Paige who is 17 years old. She comes with a double buggy and twin chavvies. At the back is a little button that when pressed her stomach expands so gives a realistic depiction of the stages of pregnancy. Accessories include mini cigarettes and white diamond bottle, Lonsdale and Everlast tracksuits and Paige says different phrases including "Oi, ge' aaht that faacking puddle", and "That Cheryl's a faacking saint she is". The deluxe set comes with a scaled down model of  Canvey Island. 

• Like 4

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

scale-model Hertz Transit, or are they extra?

The tranny is in the 2018 line-up too (she is called Doriz) .. Punker's has ordered ten of them.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The deluxe set comes with a scaled down model of  Canvey Island. 

There is an economy set with a scale model of Spike Island near Widnes with a homeless Barbie and tent.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What a lovely and inclusive idea. This is not a cunt.:)

large.skynews-barbie-ibtihaj-muhammad_41

This is excellent news and not before time, its about time we tried to include the Islamic community in this sort of peaceful activity.

I wonder if the design team are working on a male version for the lads, a sort of action man complete with shifty eagle eyes, skullcap and stupid lower chin only beard, it could for a supplement come with a rucksack and homemade detonator kit that young lads could live out some of their fantasies. I expect that if the two came as a set the female version may need a  burka and suitably miserable expression under it. 

41 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This is excellent news and not before time, its about time we tried to include the Islamic community in this sort of peaceful activity.

I wonder if the design team are working on a male version for the lads, a sort of action man complete with shifty eagle eyes, skullcap and stupid lower chin only beard, it could for a supplement come with a rucksack and homemade detonator kit that young lads could live out some of their fantasies. I expect that if the two came as a set the female version may need a  burka and suitably miserable expression under it. 

Perhaps the Islamic couple set could also include some brown concealer for the bruising, a body bag in the event of an honour killing and a white female neighbour for the husband to rape, should he be overcome by 'a sexual emergency'.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps the Islamic couple set could also include some brown concealer for the bruising, a body bag in the event of an honour killing and a white female neighbour for the husband to rape, should he be overcome by 'a sexual emergency'.

that's right Eric, and in the best tradition of CCs racism and stereotyping we could continue with other equally ill informed suggestions such as each male figure comes with a matching set of a dozen black garbed wives who don't speak english, countless inbred offspring and a whole row of council houses with taxis parked outside , yes this nomination still has much fruit to bear.  

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's right Eric, and in the best tradition of CCs racism and stereotyping we could continue with other equally ill informed suggestions such as each male figure comes with a matching set of a dozen black garbed wives who don't speak english, countless inbred offspring and a whole row of council houses with taxis parked outside , yes this nomination still has much fruit to bear.  

Splendid. I would like to suggest a 'Purdah' edition, whereby the wife must be displayed at a minimum of 2 shelves from the husband and must avert her eyes toward the floor while he is being scanned through the Toys 'R' Us checkout.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Would this Barbie have any detailed genetalia or would it be 'pre-mutilated'.

Lol.

well what I would suggest is that they come with genitalia totalis  but a kit consisting of model witchdoctor, rusty blunt knife and dirty soiled mattress  is provided at a reasonable supplement so the child can playact the mutilation ceremony, this would educate the child as to this joyous occasion in a Muslim Woman's coming of age.       

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Detailed - but with a deluxe version which includes latest generation software that can be set to 'self-harming'. 'LBGT Q' and ' Over-entitled, self-absorbed, depresso little cunt' modes

What about the ethnic Irish traveller set with barbie dressed in the prostitute look for a church visits and ken off for a spot of badger baiting after raping his 12 year old cousin?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What a lovely and inclusive idea. This is not a cunt.:)

large.skynews-barbie-ibtihaj-muhammad_41

This doll should not be sold over the Christmas period as it is an infidels celebration and not for goat fuckers.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What about the ethnic Irish traveller set with barbie dressed in the prostitute look for a church visits and ken off for a spot of badger baiting after raping his 12 year old cousin?

That would be the Barbie "Snatch" set. This comes with a vest wearing, pork pie hat wearing Ken who has a string that when you pull it, utters literally indecipherable phrases in an Irish accent, one phrase has something to do with "Buyin' me mam wid a new caravan".  Dodgy Irish accent, voiced by Brad Pitt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Uncle Bob had a Morris Traveller .. does that help?

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That would be the Barbie "Snatch" set. This comes with a vest wearing, pork pie hat wearing Ken who has a string that when you pull it, utters literally indecipherable phrases in an Irish accent, one phrase has something to do with "Buyin' me mam wid a new caravan".  Dodgy Irish accent, voiced by Brad Pitt. 

I don't think Barbie has a snatch. But I'll have a look and confirm this next time I go to Toys'r'Us.