CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Budget Pain for The Boomers

Last Cunt Standing

On 18/11/2017 at 11:04 AM, Decimus said:

A fucking cracking nomination.

I'd add to this by suggesting that anyone who purchased their council property for a ridiculously cheap price in the eighties, and then sells it at today's inflated prices, should have to give 50% of the equity back to local government in order to fund new affordable housing developments.

This was done explicitly to give council house owners the means to pay care home fees in their old age. Although both announcements were 15 years apart. Michael Heltine stood up and said “Buy your own home, Be rich beyond your wildest dreams”. What a cunt!

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

As for point number 4, I don't see why I should subsidise some feckless slapper and her fifteen kids with no fathers, the slack flapped whore should pay for her own lack of morals, or get a season long appearance on Jeremy Kyle.

Compulsory sterilisation after 2 kids or at puberty based on IQ, it's the only way to be sure

Guest luke swarm
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:59 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/16/nonsense-baby-boomers-suggest-millennials-cant-afford-houses/

These Cunts are about to get a rude awakening. Even a Tory government, traditionally in electoral thrall to the grey mafia, are turning on them. 

The feather-bedded golden generation, who love to cluck on about how hard it was in their day, in the style of the 4 Yorkshiremen, are about to get a taste o' the Cat from HM Treasury. Cabinet Ministers get wheeled out the week before Budget day to lay the ground - and look at the subtext of what Mr Javid is saying - "you lot have had it good for too long, the triple lock has kept you all insulated against the economic cold since the crash of '07, well stock up on blankets grandma, 'cos a change is gonna come, you voted for brexit and now you get the bill".

These old cunts do need a taste of fiscal pain. The average pensioner household now has a higher income that the average working household, which when you think about it, is completely unsustainable. They bang on about their free TV licences, prescriptions, council tax reductions, and how miserable their state pensions are, while at the same time rattling about in 500k+ houses way too big for them that they bought for 4k in the 1970's. Of course, thats when they aren't spending their winter fuel allowance on four bargain weeks in Tenerife every January to escape the cold. They cry crocodile tears for their struggling grandchildren as they write the annual £5 Christmas cheques, (grandchildren who unlike them don't enjoy free university education, job security, affordable housing and unfunded final salary pensions), while the same time muttering to Doris and Ada at the nightly bingo that if only these young 'uns would stop spending their McJob wages on iPhones and Avocados they could afford a little place in Dunstable, just like they did in the 1950's. Self-justification it may be, but it is also utter bollocks. 

So here's my few suggestions for the budget next week, Mr Hammond:

1) Scrap winter fuel allowance. Entirely.

2) Suspend the triple lock on pensions, which will rise by CPI only from 2018.

3) End free TV licences for everyone except the blind or the intellectually disabled. Or Punkape. 

4) No more single person reductions for council tax - you own the fucking place, pay for it all, or move.

5) Inheritance tax threshold to be set at £250k - though gifts to offspring in the 10 years pre-death will be exempt from IHT considerations. Let the wealth start to move down the generations.

6) Social Care costs to be capped at lifetime £100k - enough to pay for about 3-4 years in your average care home before the state kicks in (average residency is 5.2 years).

Anyone else care to add to the list?

Good old Hammond, did pretty much fuckall except penalise the cheap cider cunts and thankfully eliminated Stamp duty for first time buyers. 

Baby Boomers this and baby boomers that, they got everything and I got fuck all boohoo bleat and chest beat, even the term baby boomer is from the yanks and nonsensical. Who can help when they are born and are all people of that generation successful. It was exactly the same then as it is now and people make their own luck.   

LCD - totally with you, but I'm afraid you are pissing in the wind. Our Baby Boomer friends suffer from a sense of self entitlement that renders them impervious to criticism. The future of the younger generation is neither relevant or important to them. The best we can do is take comfort in the knowledge that shortly these selfish cunts will all be dead. In the meantime - perhaps we could all agree to refuse them social care - God knows the cunts are all shitting themselves about it.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
12 minutes ago, Cunt Monkey said:

LCD - totally with you, but I'm afraid you are pissing in the wind. Our Baby Boomer friends suffer from a sense of self entitlement that renders them impervious to criticism. The future of the younger generation is neither relevant or important to them. The best we can do is take comfort in the knowledge that shortly these selfish cunts will all be dead. In the meantime - perhaps we could all agree to refuse them social care - God knows the cunts are all shitting themselves about it.

And when we're all dead, who will you blame for your inadequacies?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

And when we're all dead, who will you blame for your inadequacies?

their unfortunate Fathers I expect, what's wrong with these people Ogri, they cant have all had disturbed childhoods can they. Have you ever heard such self pitying whining. 

16 minutes ago, Cunt Monkey said:

Welcome on board monkeys cunt. Would these be the same superior greying folk to voted their children and grandchildren out of the EU without realising that any tangible benefits from being "off the train and trying to piss on" (if there will be any) won't kick in until they're dead?

p.s. Fly to Syria, drink bleach, fall into a woodchipper, tell punkape your address and so on, so forth  

Guest luke swarm

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Welcome on board monkeys cunt. Would these be the same superior greying folk to voted their children and grandchildren out of the EU without realising that any tangible benefits from being "off the train and trying to piss on" (if there will be any) won't kick in until they're dead?

p.s. Fly to Syria, drink bleach, fall into a woodchipper, tell punkape your address and so on, so forth  

Not all of us voted for this fiasco, as a seasoned sex tourist and Europhile I did the right thing and voted to remain in the EU which despite its faults is still best for Britain, I did not vote for UKIP either before you ask as I voted sensibly as I always do and remained faithful to the BNP.

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, Cunt Monkey said:

I could offer you advice on how to improve yourself Cuntape but as you have probably already been told many times in your sad miserable existence, its impossible to polish a turd.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I could offer you advice on how to improve yourself Cuntape but as you have probably already been told many times in your sad miserable existence, its impossible to polish as turd.

He appears to have fucked off. Perhaps you have offended his sensibilities? Or, his mother called him down for turkey dinosaurs.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 11/18/2017 at 11:16 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Excellent stuff Dan. Apart from the bit where you slagged off Bernard Manning without naming him, but I knew who you were talking about. Bernard was a legend, every time I quote one of his jokes on here, it gets 4 likes and then admin remove it as soon as they notice it. Little and large, and Cannon and Ball were utter shite though, can't argue with that one.

Nah man. Bernard Manning is a very misunderstood individual. He was a tubby part-Irish part-Jewish guy going into working men's clubs. He should have been leaving in a coffin, so he had to be fucking quick and fucking funny to get away with it. I think it is too easy to label him, and an entire era of comedy, as simply racist unfunny shite. It was, and it wasn't, but Manning wasn't the sort of apex oppressor that overly sensitive types make him out to be. Watching old videos of him and you can clearly see that he had a craft, and was bloody brilliant at it, even if it isn't viewed as favourable any more. To not acknowledge this is to simply whitewash history. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Nah man. Bernard Manning is a very misunderstood individual. He was a tubby part-Irish part-Jewish guy going into working men's clubs. He should have been leaving in a coffin, so he had to be fucking quick and fucking funny to get away with it. I think it is too easy to label him, and an entire era of comedy, as simply racist unfunny shite. It was, and it wasn't, but Manning wasn't the sort of apex oppressor that overly sensitive types make him out to be. Watching old videos of him and you can clearly see that he had a craft, and was bloody brilliant at it, even if it isn't viewed as favourable any more. To not acknowledge this is to simply whitewash history. 

Very true. The man knew more about crowd control than the Rhodesian police force back in the apartheid days.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Decimus said:

A fucking cracking nomination.

I'd add to this by suggesting that anyone who purchased their council property for a ridiculously cheap price in the eighties, and then sells it at today's inflated prices, should have to give 50% of the equity back to local government in order to fund new affordable housing developments.

You mean impose an Overage clause that is initiated on the first future sale of the property, you thick twat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Council tax should be based on services offered and used and not just on property value. For example, why should my 3x person 300k bungalow that only puts half a bin of landfill waste out every fortnight pay more tax than old Mrs PissyPants in her one bedroomed flat who puts two bins full of Tena Pants out every week.

31 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Council tax should be based on services offered and used and not just on property value. For example, why should my 3x person 300k bungalow that only puts half a bin of landfill waste out every fortnight pay more tax than old Mrs PissyPants in her one bedroomed flat who puts two bins full of Tena Pants out every week.

Because of the adult social care precept that's keeping you in subsidised nappies and sippy cups, you atrophied little spastic.

Guest Bill Stickers
21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because of the adult social care precept that's keeping you in subsidised nappies and sippy cups, you atrophied little spastic.

What a cunt getting on his high horse now the council have started using recyclables nappies.