CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paula Williamson, world famous actress

Guest judgetwi

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, so you don't like sweeping generalisations when they get turned on you?

You haven't turned anything, you're the one applying generalisations, contary to your self declared educated worldliness.

Stop digging Willy, it's not working for you, either that or lube up.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm going to ban myself for the rest of the night, then everyone can go around talking about 'the muzzies' in peace.

Splendid. Perhaps you should make it permanent.

Guest judgetwi

I’ve been wondering for some time why the PC tinkerbells love Islam so much. After all their ideology is directly opposed to that of the self-labelling “leftists”......misogyny, homophobia, anti-semitism and deeply racist. Of course i’m chucking the word racist around the same way the tinkerbells do.......what I mean is they believe that any non-Muslim or any Muslim that doesn’t toe the line, should be fucking dead. Ok that’s not strictly racist  but they fucking started it! It seems a total contradiction to me. Does anyone have an answer?                                     By the way, does anyone know what happened to the “child refugee” who planted the bomb at Parsons Green? I scan the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation every day but the no mention of the cunt. Strange, don’t you think? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nah, he's a lone wolf/rooster.

Don't you mean a lone chicken with the amount of fights he hasn't turned up for.

For any pugilist out there who would like to meet Bully (Bottom Feeder) Shitters, I suggest you make the venue behind the bins of the toilet block on Hampstead Heath as he'll probably already be there.

9 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm going to ban myself for the rest of the night, then everyone can go around talking about 'the muzzies' in peace.

You’ll come back stronger this morning. 

I never thought I’d see it my lifetime, but it appears the new bacon bod has deposited a very large turd in your mouth. 

Guest Bill Stickers
47 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll come back stronger this morning. 

I never thought I’d see it my lifetime, but it appears the new bacon bod has deposited a very large turd in your mouth. 

Yes, I've seen the error of my ways and have decided the most productive thing I can do with my life is become a miserable, whinging little englander.

Imagine how glorious Britain would be if we could roll back immigration. Boiled and battered food in every restaurant and high street chain, a smaller genetic pool to ensure generally less attractive and interesting women to look at, and an acute shortage of skilled labour ensuring your average thicko is shore-horned into vital roles like structural engineering, medicine and government intelligence. Imagine how great the music would be without any outside influence or innovation over the last three hundred years, maybe Gregorian chant could top the charts again. 

Of course we'd allow a handful of those sub-oriental types in to cook us a vindaloo every other Friday but apart from that what has the flow of ideas and culture ever done for us? 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
25 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Yes, I've seen the error of my ways and have decided the most productive thing I can do with my life is become a miserable, whinging little englander.

Imagine how glorious Britain would be if we could roll back immigration. Boiled and battered food in every restaurant and high street chain, a smaller genetic pool to ensure generally less attractive and interesting women to look at, and an acute shortage of skilled labour ensuring your average thicko is shore-horned into vital roles like structural engineering, medicine and government intelligence. Imagine how great the music would be without any outside influence or innovation over the last three hundred years, maybe Gregorian chant could top the charts again. 

Of course we'd allow a handful of those sub-oriental types in to cook us a vindaloo every other Friday but apart from that what has the flow of ideas and culture ever done for us? 

Excellent news. Don't forget to join your local WMC and make sure you take their annual Charabanc to Skegness, it'll change your life.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Excellent news. Don't forget to join your local WMC and make sure you take their annual Charabanc to Skegness, it'll change your life.

I think I'd rather wank off my old man.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

A lot of these charabancs are fakes. The "1929" one that takes simple minded folk around Torquay iin summer is actually a 1975 Bristol LH.

42 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Who is a whinging little fucking Englander? The only cunts who take that seriously are Alf Garnett wannabes, standing in their pissed stained keks, saluting, whilst the maudlin national anthem blares out from the shitty fucking telly.

People are cheesed off because the door has been left open to enter this country. Of course there are people who come here and contribute, I see it every day I go to work. Without any circumspection as to who is allowed to stay and for what purpose, we have a resultant sweat shop economy, with people living on the breadline in large numbers. Criminal gangs of many nationalities ply their trade at will, from the pick pocketing cunts in Cities to the super rich rinsing their money through the property market. Not to mention a large number of fucking lunatics who practice a religion that is clinically insane. 

Successive governments have allowed this to occur and described anyone who shows indifference to this as xenophobic. Apathetic and easily mugged off cunts would be nearer the mark.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, The Beast said:

Who is a whinging little fucking Englander? The only cunts who take that seriously are Alf Garnett wannabes, standing in their pissed stained keks, saluting, whilst the maudlin national anthem blares out from the shitty fucking telly.

People are cheesed off because the door has been left open to enter this country. Of course there are people who come here and contribute, I see it every day I go to work. Without any circumspection as to who is allowed to stay and for what purpose, we have a resultant sweat shop economy, with people living on the breadline in large numbers. Criminal gangs of many nationalities ply their trade at will, from the pick pocketing cunts in Cities to the super rich rinsing their money through the property market. Not to mention a large number of fucking lunatics who practice a religion that is clinically insane. 

Successive governments have allowed this to occur and described anyone who shows indifference to this as xenophobic. Apathetic and easily mugged off cunts would be nearer the mark.

I don't actually disagree with a lot of this. It doesn't change the fact a number of posts on here are genuine racists. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
19 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I don't actually disagree with a lot of this.

In the opinion of many of your cohort, that statement would make you a racist too. 

I'm sure you'd say you're not, but so would many with such opinions and they'd be shouted down as bigots for challenging the judgement passed on them.