CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jude Law

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
50 minutes ago, Manky said:

Are you fuck. You are in Manchester.  The clue is in the name.

I thought I saw your name on a jar of marmalade but it said 'Thick Cut'

I am on the Raspberry Jam tonight.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You're warming to me, Frank. Don't deny it.

Of all the bitter and hateful comments we've exchanged during my time on here - all seven of them - this is the most flattering. There was a time when you considered yourself above conversation with such an unimportant little upstart like myself, yet here you are - pulling at my sleeve for attention like a needy sprog with a shitty arse.

I don’t quite know what it is, RK. You put a lot of words together nicely and occasionally share your fucking awful artwork, but it’s all so flat. Even that sad old faux ex-military racist Eric fucking Cuntman can be entertaining. At least the cunt shows some heart. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t quite know what it is, RK. You put a lot of words together nicely and occasionally share your fucking awful artwork, but it’s all so flat. Even that sad old faux ex-military racist widower Eric fucking Cuntman can be entertaining. At least the cunt shows some heart. 

I think it's a flash of grudging admiration at talents greater than your own. You can't accept it of course, your subconscious has been locked away in a dark room behind a heavy door in your feverish and diseased mind for too long, a prisoner to your baser instincts that have killed off any prospects of rationality a long time ago - the result of decades of cocaine abuse and alcohol, slowly corroding the neural pathways of your brain during a lifetime of loud music and bad dancing would be my guess - but it's certainly there. There may be hope for you yet.

33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think it's a flash of grudging admiration at talents greater than your own. You can't accept it of course, your subconscious has been locked away in a dark room behind a heavy door in your feverish and diseased mind for too long, a prisoner to your baser instincts that have killed off any prospects of rationality a long time ago - the result of decades of cocaine abuse and alcohol, slowly corroding the neural pathways of your brain during a lifetime of loud music and bad dancing would be my guess - but it's certainly there.

I've got a cancer of this

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I watched Black Sails for a bit up until the brilliant episode where they blow the absolute fuck out of Charleston to rescue Flint. After that it suffered from the same problem as Peaky Blinders - people acting all depressed and holding long conversations about how depressed they were - and everything was filmed with a blue filter over it that made it look like the later Harry Potter films where they were trying to be dark and edgy. If the action has picked up again I might just give it another try. I've already seen most of Breaking Bad twice now and it was OK, but the Better Call Saul spin off is shite.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend Vikings. All the seasons are On Amazon Prime video.

It's dark, violent as hell and loosely based around actual characters and events.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I don’t quite know what it is, RK. You put a lot of words together nicely and occasionally share your fucking awful artwork, but it’s all so flat. Even that sad old faux ex-military racist Eric fucking Cuntman can be entertaining. At least the cunt shows some heart. 

Zorbs, what do you think of old Jewdy being on day gay day release? I feel like dressing up!

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Zorbs, what do you think of old Jewdy being on day gay day release? I feel like dressing up!

Dressing up? Just a normal weekend for you then Herr Oberst. Who have you been today? Streicher? Himmler? Horst Wessel? Or did you go old school......Von Richtofen perhaps??

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Dressing up? Just a normal weekend for you then Herr Oberst. Who have you been today? Streicher? Himmler? Horst Wessel? Or did you go old school......Von Richtofen perhaps??

Doctor Morell

220px-Morell.JPG

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Doctor Morell

220px-Morell.JPG

So you’re comparing the Ratsfuhrer to an arselicking, drug pushing arsehole who died a fat stinking tub of lard? Harsh but possibly true. Personally i’ve always imagined him as a skinny, unhealthy, creepy Himmler type. Either way he’s a fucking wanker.👌🏻

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 24 November 2017 at 9:50 PM, Fender777 said:

The scarf is cool as one could easily strangle him with it.

I would feed one scarf end up either of his cunt nostrils, and drag the other out of his ringpiece like a rat out of a white hot drainpipe. I wouldn't have to handle it personally, fender would drag it out  with his teeth, at the drop of a hat. You make me sick @Fender777.

shame on you