CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheeky young lads

Guest Lady Penelope

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Probably encourage him and join in. We all know you're a full blown cunt who talks with a yokel drawl and goes to work on a horse and cart.  There's very little chance of joy riding teens in your swamp home unless they know their tack.

Go easy on him Stibby, he failed to qualify for the job as cesspit emptier for Caister Town Council. He has reluctantly had to take  lower paid and less demanding employment in the legal department at Norfolk CC.       lol. Fuck off.

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Go easy on him Stibby, he failed to qualify for the job as cesspit emptier for Caister Town Council. He has reluctantly had to take  lower paid and less demanding employment in the legal department at Norfolk CC.       lol. Fuck off.

Morning, Withers.

Did you see that Macron is in some former French shithole in Africa this week? Apparently he has declared to the savages there that he's going to make French the first language of the world.

I'd be interested to know how he intends to do this, my own personal theory is that you'll all be speaking Arabic by 2050.

Lol

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Rick_B said:

It's not  impossible, but unlike on TV and films cars involved in a crash rarely do catch fire and even more rarely do they explode in the manner much loved by the special effects departments.

Tell that to Nikki Lauder you insensitive cunt.

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Morning, Withers.

Did you see that Macron is in some former French shithole in Africa this week? Apparently he has declared to the savages there that he's going to make French the first language of the world.

I'd be interested to know how he intends to do this, my own personal theory is that you'll all be speaking Arabic by 2050.

Lol

Fuck off.

The only language Withers will be speaking by 2050 is going “wooooooooo............woooooooooo” while rattling some old chains. Hopefully he’ll be doing it a whole lot sooner. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

The only language Withers will be speaking by 2050 is going “wooooooooo............woooooooooo” while rattling some old chains. Hopefully he’ll be doing it a whole lot sooner. 

At least I won't haunt you in Tesco.  Unlike you,  I wouldn't be seen dead in the place.   lol   Fuck off.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Ape: licensed to drone ( on and on and on.....)

Guest luke swarm
24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

At least I won't haunt you in Tesco.  Unlike you,  I wouldn't be seen dead in the place.   lol   Fuck off.

Scrotes, is it too late to place an order for one of your Geese, you know the organically high protein fed ones that taste so very  gamey so I am told.

I wish to give one as a present to my Brother in Law who I absolutely fucking despise.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly right Droopy.  Nikki is a gent.  Joan Collins was willing to donate her piss flaps to give him new ears, but he declined the offer.

Fucking hell, her piss flaps must resemble a Gestapo officer's gloves!

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Scrotes, is it too late to place an order for one of your Geese, you know the organically high protein fed ones that taste so very  gamey so I am told.

I wish to give one as a present to my Brother in Law who I absolutely fucking despise.

I have a couple still available (Punkers is only having 4, and not 6 this year).  Do you want me to stuff them?

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Withers feathered friends have lots of "high protein" feeds- a gloppy white substance right up the arse

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 November 2017 at 8:48 AM, Lady Penelope said:

So five people (including three 15 year old lads) die in a stolen car in Yorkshire. TBH I don't give a fuck about the two 24 years olds who also died save for the fact that one of the was father to two children with another child on the way. 15 year old lads will and do act daft and do stupid things but I do wonder about the mindset of the 24 year old father of two who's thoughts should have been with the responsibility of being a father. Doubtless the two 24 years old were jobless and their lives had been a waste anyway. dead cunts. At least they were not terrorists and simply killed themselves.

I'm glad they're dead.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Withers feathered friends have lots of "high protein" feeds- a gloppy white substance right up the arse

Thanks for clarifying Swarm’s nuanced joke. You really are an autistic dunce, aren’t you? 

Do you want a fight to the death in The Butchers tomorrow? Bring any weapon that you want, except a hardon, you big fucking poof. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We know, Stubby, plus even his pea-brained geese worked it out.

What about a game of poker, for cash? Or would you like to invest in  a bit of property? 

Goo-brained imbecile.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

that's a terrible insinuation Stubby, I abhor cruelty towards dumb animals except in certain cases where a excellent gourmet food is produced. I have checked with Mr Witjhers  and he assures me that all his geese are strictly fed orally. I am afraid that your ill informed and may I say unfortunate comments reference hormonal suppositories is a falsehood and you should apologise to this very reputable supplier for this slur.    

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The opinion of a coked up twat, one beer away from complete alcoholism. I think you're not the best judge of character, webby.

Don't knock it. You're only alive once. Listen to what I say: better to burn out than fade away!!

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I tried to get on with Stibby, I really did Bubba,  but after his libellous allegations about my goose rearing enterprise, I fucking loathe him. I want him dead. He belongs on that 'other site' with Snatch.

You mean the site that doesn't want you there because you are an obnoxious arrogant gobshite.  Your obviously still pissed off about it as you keep mentioning it.