CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked Up Carols

Jiggerycock

It's not 'Good King Wences' or 'Good King Wencleslas' or 'Good King Wences' who 'last looked out'

It's 'Good King Wenceslas'!

WENCESLAS! As in that big fucking square in Prague.

You'd be right in thinking the Sovereignty of Bohemia in the 10th Century is not that big an issue set against Islamic terror, rape, cancer and the Fiat 500. But we're coming to that time of the year!

'Born the king of AY AYNGELS'.

That's another one.

GLOUR OROROROROROROOROROROROROROROROROROROROR..ororororororroror........orororororo....ororororororor ia Hosana in Excelsis

27 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's not 'Good King Wences' or 'Good King Wencleslas' or 'Good King Wences' who 'last looked out'

You'd be right in thinking the Sovereignty of Bohemia in the 10th Century is not that big an issue set against Islamic terror, rape, cancer and the Fiat 500. But we're coming to that time of the year!

That's another one.

GLOUR OROROROROROROOROROROROROROROROROROROROR..ororororororroror........orororororo....ororororororor ia Hosana in Excelsis

It's far to early in the day to be this drunk and/or stoned and to early to be talking about Xmas- you can start tomorrow

Mary was raped by her uncles therefore Jesus was an inbreed bastard

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
43 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

That's another one.

Jigs, am I right in thinking you're easily irritated? Or, is your OCD flaring right now? Or, both?

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I had a great fuck up a Carol's cunt once.

Such a poetic turn of phrase. I can imagine your charming introduction to a lady who has caught your eye. "Excuse me, but I couldn't help noticing that you are easily the most beautiful woman in the room. Can I buy you a drink? Perhaps get to know you a little better, and maybe later you could accompany me to my hotel and allow me to have a fuck up your cunt."

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Such a poetic turn of phrase. I can imagine your charming introduction to a lady who has caught your eye. "Excuse me, but I couldn't help noticing that you are easily the most beautiful woman in the room. Can I buy you a drink? Perhaps get to know you a little better, and maybe later you could accompany me to my hotel and allow me to have a fuck up your cunt."

Close.

"You don't sweat much for a fat lass" usually does the trick

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

That's another one.

At my public school we livened up

“Deck the halls with boughs of holly”

“Hosanna in excelis”

to.. 

“Deck my balls with boughs of holly”

“Hosanna in ex-CHELSEA CHELSEA”....

lol.

You can all fuck off as well.

lol.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“Hosanna in excelis”

to.. 

lol.

lol.

Must have been absolutely hilarious. How my sides haven’t split reading this is a miracle.

You utter fucking wanker.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I thought the manger was a barn

_98961168_hi043242661.jpg

Ratty, the BBC have just commissioned a new pilot for a series based on the exploits of a gang of post WW1 disabled cunts having an off day, it's called "Peaky Spackers".

Can I borrow your ladder this weekend? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“Hosanna in excelis”

to.. 

lol.

lol.

Your demonstration of farm animal buggery around the manger must have been very popular with the Canal Street Free theater, cheap wine piss soaked transient faggot crowd in attendance.  

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What woman would turn that line down?