CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4

Eddie

Eric, you seem to be all over the place; one moment you're regaling us with your ass-kicking tales ("I'm hard, me") next, you're acting like a ten year old girl, "I wanna tell you a whisper",

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...By the way, did you know that Rick is a member of a website called 'Female First'? The fucking weird cunt. See you after my ban is up.

You go on to say that you were given this startling revelation via PM. I'll make a guess that you were told this by a female who, should you choose to surreptitiously place a correctly angled mirror up her skirt, it would result in you viewing an unexpected sight that you cannot subsequently unsee.

The "secret" is old news, not least 'cos Rick himself has mentioned this in passing several times. The owners of FF had several forums, some male, some female-centric. Some years ago, as part of a consolidation exercise, all the forums were amalgamated into one. The firm's advertising revenue-driven business model resulted in the FF forum which you will note has many boards which cover a diverse range of interests. The Corner has quite a few FF punters who are still with us having joined this site during the interforum "bitchfesting" wars. They imported old grudges and disputes. At the time James (the previous owner) and I had no idea about the dynamic at FF so we  invited Rick to join the Moderation Service as he seemed above all the infighting and, more importantly, because he has a brain.

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You go on to say that you were given this startling revelation via PM. I'll make a guess that you were told this by a female who, should you choose to surreptitiously place a correctly angled mirror up her skirt, it would result in you viewing an unexpected sight that you cannot subsequently unsee.

Funny you should say this. There are a few other members including myself who don't believe this particular person is a woman. I'm not sure what it is, but there's definitely something that gives it away as being a bloke.

You'd think that all the self-declared studs who endlessly swap smutty innuendos with it would be aware, given their apparent legendary status with the opposite sex.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eric, you seem to be all over the place; one moment you're regaling us with your ass-kicking tales ("I'm hard, me") next, you're acting like a ten year old girl, "I wanna tell you a whisper",

The "secret" is old news, not least 'cos Rick himself has mentioned this in passing several times. The owners of FF had several forums, some male, some female-centric. Some years ago, as part of a consolidation exercise, all the forums were amalgamated into one. The firm's advertising revenue-driven business model resulted in the FF forum which you will note has many boards which cover a diverse range of interests. The Corner has quite a few FF punters who are still with us having joined this site during the interforum "bitchfesting" wars. They imported old grudges and disputes. At the time James (the previous owner) and I had no idea about the dynamic at FF so we  invited Rick to join the Moderation Service as he seemed above all the infighting and, more importantly, because he has a brain.

So even his origins involve twats in some way?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has to take it seriously. This place is all he has in lieu of an actual real world perspective or experience. 

Eric, I just read  lthis back so I could marvel at your stupidity again. 

Can we just talk about this comment for a second. I've been on this site since mid-2015, and have posted a thousand times less than you... you joined just over a year ago.

I know you hate that pesky stuff known as evidence, and deeply loath facts, but everything suggests you are the one without a life. You spend hours and hours and hours a day on here.

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Eric, I just read  lthis back so I could marvel at your stupidity again. 

Can we just talk about this comment for a second. I've been on this site since mid-2015, and have posted a thousand times less than you... you joined just over a year ago.

I know you hate that pesky stuff known as evidence, and deeply loath facts, but everything suggests you are the one without a life. You spend hours and hours and hours a day on here.

It reminds me of that day when Stupid Pecker accused me of posting continuously since the morning, and how he had "a life" outside of the site.

Which was all very good until it was pointed out he'd made seventeen posts to my four since that morning. I find that the one's who scream on about how fantastic their lives are, are usually the most prolific posters. Which says it all really.

Stubby, fuck off.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Funny you should say this. There are a few other members including myself who don't believe this particular person is a woman. I'm not sure what it is, but there's definitely something that gives it away as being a bloke.

You'd think that all the self-declared studs who endlessly swap smutty innuendos with it would be aware, given their apparent legendary status with the opposite sex.

I can only be certain about one female contributor on here. There may be more, but I don't know.

15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Absolute bollox.

What's your opinion (and Stickers) on the black lives matter movement and some Professor who says being white and raising a white family is racist and promotes white supremacy?

://www.google.de/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/having-white-nuclear-family-promotes-white-supremacy-says-new-york-professor-report-says.amp.html

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What's your opinion (and Stickers) on the black lives matter movement and some Professor who says being white and raising a white family is racist and promotes white supremacy?

://www.google.de/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/having-white-nuclear-family-promotes-white-supremacy-says-new-york-professor-report-says.amp.html

BLM raises some valid points but has largely been hijacked by racist black people and edgelord white undergraduates. They weren't named "only black lives matter"

The second guy is a moron.

What's your fucking point Snatch? Oh look, that milk advert has a mixed race couple! WHITE GENOCIDE EVERYONE!

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Oh look, that milk advert has a mixed race couple! WHITE GENOCIDE EVERYONE!

Yes you may mock but this is how it all starts, first they make it acceptable to have black people living on the same street and being allowed to vote, and before you know it, they are running away with your woman and monopolising all our bus driver jobs, you might scoff but records indicate that when the Benny Hill Video, Ernie the fastest Milkman in the west was first shown, everyone in Englundland was a good god fearing white christian. 

Its our own fault in a way, our weakness for Curry and Jerked Chicken has been our Achilles heel, too late now we are polluted and there is no going back. There is a war coming, we best be ready otherwise the mud races will certainly overwhelm us. 

I expect that this discussion should now evolve into why the term Paki is offensive to Pakistanis but Paddies to the Irish is not etc etc.      

36 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

BLM raises some valid points but has largely been hijacked by racist black people and edgelord white undergraduates. They weren't named "only black lives matter"

What's your fucking point Snatch? Oh look, that milk advert has a mixed race couple! WHITE GENOCIDE EVERYONE!

I reckon gold top milk is racist. Cows from Jersey and Guernsey are not even part of the EU.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I reckon gold top milk is racist. Cows from Jersey and Guernsey are not even part of the EU.

We should never have allowed cows into the country in the first place, Proper. 

As swarm says, it all starts with the seemingly innocuous, like being forced to share a rural public right of way or farmers market with a highland cow.

The next thing you know your daughter is getting gang banged by a group of unemployed black and white young bullocks, listening to Austrian cow bell music and riding round in a oxen drawn cart. 

41 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

We should never have allowed cows into the country in the first place, Proper. 

As swarm says, it all starts with the seemingly innocuous, like being forced to share a rural public right of way or farmers market with a highland cow.

The next thing you know your daughter is getting gang banged by a group of unemployed black and white young bullocks, listening to Austrian cow bell music and riding round in a oxen drawn cart. 

Out of likes as unfortunately I gave Stubby nine irons yesterday due to him spouting even more bollocks than usual.

Whilst I've got your attention, what are your thoughts on white people who have the fucking audacity to enjoy the comedy ramblings of Lenny Henry? Do you advocate a Snatchesque style Final Solution?

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst I've got your attention, what are your thoughts on white people who have the fucking audacity to enjoy the comedy ramblings of Lenny Henry? Do you advocate a Snatchesque style Final Solution?

Delbert Wilkins was comedy gold.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He wouldn't get away with blacking up these days, that's why you never see him in a premier inn advert anymore.

He took the blacking up act too seriously, married a fat white bird, had the best years of her, then left her for younger blond model. Dedication to his craft.

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Out of likes as unfortunately I gave Stubby nine irons yesterday due to him spouting even more bollocks than usual.

This is new to me, Lenny Henry has also done comedy you say, is there no end to the strings on this mans bow.  

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It is you who is the moron. Yes BLM does raise some valid points but look at what is going on around the world. Surely it should ALL lives matter (except yours) but if a white person says that they are automatically racist,which has already happened in America. Things like BLM causes more hatred than is necessary as does the Professor spouting such bollocks.

I see that once again you have accused me of being a racist and as I have said before you know absolutely fuck all about me and my circumstances.

If I dislike someone it's because of their personality of lack of,you being a fine example. Skin colour,religion or where they originate from does not come into it. So take you safe space and shove it up your snowflake arse waste of human shite.