CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

a Geoff Hurst in the woodpile

" Sir Geoffrey Charles Hurst MBE is a former England international footballer. A striker, he remains the only man to score a hat-trick in a World Cup final as England recorded a 4–2 victory over West Germany at the old Wembley in 1966 "

48 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

" Sir Geoffrey Charles Hurst MBE is a former England international footballer. A striker, he remains the only man to score a hat-trick in a World Cup final as England recorded a 4–2 victory over West Germany at the old Wembley in 1966 "

Yes and he headfucked Garth Crooks on live TV

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Did England win the world cup in '66? I didn't know that. I mean it's never mentioned is it? 

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did England win the world cup in '66? I didn't know that. I mean it's never mentioned is it? 

They bang about it because they've done fuck all worth mentioning since then otherwise they'd be banging about that as well. Fucking poofs.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm sporting a natty pair of moleskin breeks this morning Twatty Name. They'll cut a sporting dash on the high street and no mistake.

Watch yerself Rats, that sartorially challenged cunt Frank "Chukka Boots" Kleftiko will be stalking you if you're not careful. Stay away from France.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm sporting a natty pair of moleskin breeks this morning Twatty Name. They'll cut a sporting dash on the high street and no mistake.

Lederhosen Herr Oberst?

Guest judgetwi
On 16/12/2017 at 1:12 AM, Fender777 said:

It's been coming home for a long long time now, safe to say...it's forgotten where it lives.

Football is for irons.

Anyone who doesn’t like football and uses the term “irons” is a post-op trannie who takes it up the dungtrumpet.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Anyone who doesn’t like football and uses the term “irons” is a post-op trannie who takes it up the dungtrumpet.

Will you be going to Russia next year for the World Bukkake fest? Maybe you'll be "entertained" by the Russian police.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Will you be going to Russia next year for the World Bukkake fest? Maybe you'll be "entertained" by the Russian police.

Take a leaf out of Scotland's book and avoid disappointment by never qualifying for anything ever again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Take a leaf out of Scotland's book and avoid disappointment by never qualifying for anything ever again.

Oh come on, they're good at that sport where you  push a Pernod ice bucket along a frozen track with two women sweeping vigorously while some woman who looks like Dodie Weir yells indecipherable bollocks at them from the other end. They've won medals and all.