CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC's Perfect Christmas

Witheredscrote

Looking at your BBC this morning, I noticed that they were out and about asking the Great British public what Christmas meant to them.  20 couples interviewed, 10 were coloured/black, all were under 40 years old, 2 were faggots, and one couple said they liked drinking hot chocolate and eating marshmallows. Is this a true reflection of Britain today?  50% of the population young coloured gays shoving confectionary up each others arses.  Makes me sick.

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Looking at your BBC this morning, I noticed that they were out and about asking the Great British public what Christmas meant to them.  20 couples interviewed, 10 were coloured/black, all were under 40 years old, 2 were faggots, and one couple said they liked drinking hot chocolate and eating marshmallows. Is this a true reflection of Britain today?  50% of the population young coloured gays shoving confectionary up each others arses.  Makes me sick.

I’m surprised they managed to persuade them to remove their earphones long enough to string a few words together.

No trannies then?

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

do you have a tv license you freeloading frog cunt......half your time is spent on here spouting on about how crap Britainland is and then you spend your time watching out excellent TV for free.

Fuck off and go watch some weird French noire bollocks you diseased twat.  

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Hang on a minute there you metastasising old Cunt, have you ever seen a Vox Pop piece on Canal Plus or another Froggy Network? A film crew wandering round Paris is likely to see a fair share of grunting old cavemen, bearded Algerians with ticking clothing, and a sprinkling of Rive Gauche fruits themselves partial to rectal confectionery. I don’t think you’re in a position to criticise over there in Rhineland West. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Coloured??....fuck me,you are risking the yoghurt knitters wrath on here this morning old chap,Just say shit coloured so there can be no misunderstanding

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Coloured?

Green? Blue? Grey? Pink?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Do you know how I can find this on iplayer?

51 minutes ago, r-soles said:

The BBC's perfect Christmas for me would be for them to turn their fucking transmitters off for a few days and give us a rest from all those mincing cunts they seem to employ.

I suppose it's never occurred to you to either change channel or switch the fucking thing off.

21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I suppose it's never occurred to you to either change channel or switch the fucking thing off.

Yes it has, but seeing as I'm one of the daft cunts who actually pays his fuckin' licence fee I expect to be fuckin' entertained for my money.

So fuck off!

2 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Yes it has, but seeing as I'm one of the daft cunts who actually pays his fuckin' licence fee I expect to be fuckin' entertained for my money.

So fuck off!

They stopped entertaining years ago.