CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC's Perfect Christmas

Witheredscrote

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Yeah, when they started employing all the box ticking, quota filling, left wing nonces and shirtlifters.

That would be back in the 1940s when you demobbed.

On 12/26/2017 at 11:35 AM, r-soles said:

Yes, and Ratty left the 'custard' on the back of your uniform, quite unintended, he simply must do something about his over-excitement.

11897513.jpg?site=sex&user=damnman

I`m going out on a bit of a limb here but this looks like the work of Peter North or a bus load of Asian men standing on a beer crate.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`m going out on a bit of a limb here but this looks like the work of Peter North or a bus load of Asian men.

He said that he was from Talacre.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

BBC Breakfast should be renamed 'Spot The White Person', if this mornings presentation is anything to go by.  Fucking disgraceful.  I'm glad I don't have to buy a licence.

The fucking state of you.

Sat scratching your Gallic arse in a run down gite, telling every English cunt who'll listen how you hate England and it's gone to the dogs.

Then the next second when they aren't looking, you are trying to fire up your Windows 95 laptop with a VPN to watch some Eastenders on iPlayer and begging round the French cafes for a copy of the Express.

If you could find a buyer for your dilapidated shack, so you could afford the cost of the ferry, you'd be back here like a shot. 

And yes, I'll bring you some marmite and bisto granules when I'm over next, just like you asked. 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

BBC Breakfast should be renamed 'Spot The White Person', if this mornings presentation is anything to go by.  Fucking disgraceful.  I'm glad I don't have to buy a licence.

I recommend you watch "Olaf's Frozen Adventure" and luxuriate in the unprecedented sight of a Disney production comprised entirely of straight white characters. (In the case of Olaf, quite literally white.) I subliminally sensed something was different about it, but it was only as the end credits ran that I worked out what it was.

Oh, and before anyone asks, I'd fuck Anna, but I'd be thinking about Elsa.

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Another low by Naga Munchminga this morning. 'What to do with unwanted presents?'  11 people interviewed,  7 black, and a gross ginger Glaswegian sweaty in need of sub- titles. As far as I am concerned they can shove them up each others arses. Vivre

I used to love the hidden extras on Gameboy's Pokémon Gold.

france-hpc-what-will-france-lu5-do-germa

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Another low by Naga Munchminga this morning. 'What to do with unwanted presents?'  11 people interviewed,  7 black, and a gross ginger Glaswegian sweaty in need of sub- titles. As far as I am concerned they can shove them up each others arses. Vivre

Withers, this only happens as there is a dirth of real news. Pop down to your local town square and have a chat with some of the duskier Froggy youths with Algerian connections, see if they can’t pull their collective finger out and give us a real story soon. Surely there’s a kosher Boucherie or satirical magazine office near you in need of an instant renovation by suicide vest? Then you can leach off our BBC for nothing watching endless talking heads talking geopolitics, rather than what to do with your demented grandmas gift of a bootleg Russell Howard DVD. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Withers, this only happens as there is a dirth of real news. Pop down to your local town square and have a chat with some of the dustier Froggy youths with Algerian connections, see if they can’t pull their collective finger out and give us a real story soon. Surely there’s a kosher Boucherie or satirical magazine office near you in need of a instant renovation by suicide vest? Then you can leach off our BBC for nothing watching endless talking heads talking geopolitics rather than what to do with your demented grandmas gift of a bootleg Russell Howard dvd. 

We definitely don't have any kosher boucheries or swarthy types in this very rural part of France. No satirical magazine offices for that matter. If I were to get an unwashed peasant type pissed, and got him to kill Howard, would that suffice.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

We definitely don't have any kosher boucheries or swarthy types in this very rural part of France. No satirical magazine offices for that matter. If I were to get an unwashed peasant type pissed, and got him to kill Howard, would that suffice.

Well apparently you are nearly dead from an unspecified neoplasm anyway, so why don’t you do something inspirational and newsworthy involving suicide geese and a French kindergarten? Immortality and 72 virgins awaits, brother!

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well apparently you are nearly dead from an unspecified neoplasm anyway, so why don’t you do something inspirational and newsworthy involving suicide geese and a French kindergarten? Immortality and 72 virgins awaits, brother!

no I don't think its a neoplasm, I think its some form of cancer.