CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drunk Tanks

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/29/2017 at 4:07 AM, Lady Penelope said:

So these may become normal because of stupid cunts who get pissed up at weekends. and clog up A & E departments. Better idea would be to dig a water filled trench in front of every night club and pubs so these daft cunts fall in it and drown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42506706

If the NHS ever decides to deploy mobile euthanisation units, be the first in queue!

Guest judgetwi

Another one of Phoney Tony’s great ideas. Drive a coach and horses through the licensing laws and we’ll all turn into sophisticates sitting in pavement cafes sipping red wine and discussing Jean Paul Satre.

Was he really that out of touch?Bollocks he was. All he was interested in was filling the pockets of the corporate brewers and, through large brown envelopes, his own bulging pockets. All the fallout, through the police and NHS, is paid for by the muggy taxpayer and Tony and his pals don’t pay tax so suck it up cunts.

Still, at least when some Muzzie cunt puts a bullet in his brain we can have a 24 hour party. The biggest cunt in British history deserves a decent send off.

I know for fact that it is a load of fucking lying shit that A&E's are clogged up with drunks. The main burden is the increasingly large number of elderly people with chronic diseases and multiple complex needs, combined with a dysfunctional social care system. The average Joe Cunt directs their ire to the drunkard because they read about it in the shitty newsrags.

Meanwhile, the innocent and lifelong contributors to the system receive sub standard care. Cunt politicians use scapegoats such as drunks and people who attend with non-urgent problems, to distract mugs from the real issue which they clearly don't want to fucking fix.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I know for fact that it is a load of fucking lying shit that A&E's are clogged up with drunks. The main burden is the increasingly large number of elderly people with chronic diseases and multiple complex needs, combined with a dysfunctional social care system. The average Joe Cunt directs their ire to the drunkard because they read about it in the shitty newsrags.

Meanwhile, the innocent and lifelong contributors to the system receive sub standard care. Cunt politicians use scapegoats such as drunks and people who attend with non-urgent problems, to distract mugs from the real issue which they clearly don't want to fucking fix.

Could be worse, we could have the yank's system!  

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Part right part bollocks. Over the shitmas period catching up with friends and relations, one a copper, one a nurse, they confirm in Devon at least that booze is the root cause for most domestic bust ups and a huge drain in A&E over the weekend. These selfish shits should be given the bill or an intravenous of bleach if they can't pay. An aging population is the main factor for the increasing strain on services and some cunts got to pay for it- us. Dr Shipman would have been a godsend now

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

I know for fact that it is a load of fucking lying shit that A&E's are clogged up with drunks. The main burden is the increasingly large number of elderly people with chronic diseases and multiple complex needs...

I don't think these old cunts contribute that much to A&E congestion. The senile fucks can't find the hospital, for one thing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Another one of Phoney Tony’s great ideas. Drive a coach and horses through the licensing laws and we’ll all turn into sophisticates sitting in pavement cafes sipping red wine and discussing Jean Paul Satre.

It was never going to work. "Gin Lane" is part of our national psyche.

6423.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think these old cunts contribute that much to A&E congestion. The senile fucks can't find the hospital, for one thing.

Where am I? Nurse! Nurse!

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Was he really that out of touch?Bollocks he was. All he was interested in was filling the pockets of the corporate brewers and, through large brown envelopes, his own bulging pockets. All the fallout, through the police and NHS, is paid for by the muggy taxpayer and Tony and his pals don’t pay tax so suck it up cunts.

Still, at least when some Muzzie cunt puts a bullet in his brain we can have a 24 hour party. The biggest cunt in British history deserves a decent send off.

Inciting political assassination eh Jewdy? The Rat Party might call on your services one day.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Part right part bollocks. Over the shitmas period catching up with friends and relations, one a copper, one a nurse, they confirm in Devon at least that booze is the root cause for most domestic bust ups and a huge drain in A&E over the weekend. These selfish shits should be given the bill or an intravenous of bleach if they can't pay. An aging population is the main factor for the increasing strain on services and some cunts got to pay for it- us. Dr Shipman would have been a godsend now

The summer before last, on a Saturday afternoon, I scratched my eyeball. Such was the discomfort, I eventually called a taxi to my nearest A&E. More than half the people there were being treated for alcohol-related injuries, some having been in fights, others unable to negotiate their stairs. Among the selfish, loud, obnoxious cunts in attendance were numerous police and security staff – each I am sure with more important fish to fry. It pains me to think so many resources are used to try and remedy an alcohol problem in this country that is, in my opinion, totally out of control. As Beast correctly points out, the innocent and lifelong contributors to our system receive sub-standard care; one elderly chap that night had to wait alongside me for hours to be seen for a chronic problem, while numerous little shits in their 20s were treated with priority because of head injuries after not being able to handle their drink and deciding to punch someone.

I am not ashamed to admit cannabis is by far my drug of choice, and while I will be down the pub later for a couple, I will also be vacating before I may be forced to queue among the shouty little cunts in their 20s, many of whom will be too thick realise they'll be spunking much of the tax revenue you and I work to pay when they end in hospital early tomorrow.

Alcohol is the scourge of this country, and had authorities back in the 50s and 60s known what it would have ended up spawning today, laws placed upon its use would have rightly been far more stringent. This award-winning photo was taken just last year, in Manchester, and if you look closely, you can see Manky on the wet Tarmac, clutching his pint.

2FB9B1FA00000578-3381257-This_picture_of

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

My last visit to the  A&E was on a Sunday morning t 10AM with an eye problem. Scene was much as Wolfie describes. Cunts still pissed up from the night before and who had been drinking until 6AM. Also there was "Veronica" no not a tranny but a woman who seemed to be a loud mouthed 40 something  spaced out oxygen thief druggie who was being minded by two coppers and who kept trying to sneak off. I finally got seen at 1:45. In that time several of the "distressed" ie pissed up cunts got fed up of waiting and/or sobered up and staggered off out of the A&E.

13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My last visit to the  A&E was on a Sunday morning t 10AM with an eye problem. Scene was much as Wolfie describes. Cunts still pissed up from the night before and who had been drinking until 6AM. Also there was "Veronica" no not a tranny but a woman who seemed to be a loud mouthed 40 something  spaced out oxygen thief druggie who was being minded by two coppers and who kept trying to sneak off. I finally got seen at 1:45. In that time several of the "distressed" ie pissed up cunts got fed up of waiting and/or sobered up and staggered off out of the A&E.

Why would you end up in A&E with a glaucoma problem? Presumably the nurse at your care home wasn't trained to tackle eye issues.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why would you end up in A&E with a glaucoma problem? Presumably the nurse at your care home wasn't trained to tackle eye issues.

I do not have glaucoma.

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

It doesn't help with Punkers turning up every weekend with a wine bottle stuck up his 'arris

I restrict myself to Mateus Rosé from the offy when it comes to any arsing about Nocti. The government should give tax breaks for this brand as it does reduce visits to A & E departments.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

Next time I'm blotto, I'll park myself in your front garden then Gypo

I think she'd prefer you in her back garden, ratters.

See what I did there?  

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

I restrict myself to Mateus Rosé from the offy when it comes to any arsing about Nocti. The government should give tax breaks for this brand as it does reduce visits to A & E departments.

I didn't know they still made that stuff. A sort of alcoholic Tizer if I remember rightly