CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You want us back panzyboy, I knew it! Don't think you'll be happy with mr WVMs comments re the bog trotters....

Is WVM a Mr?

(S)he could be a Dr or Rev or Sir or trans, or one of those other titles in the drop down box.

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

(S)he

Albert, whilst I'm not doubting your obvious deductive abilities and razor sharp intellect, I feel that it needs to be pointed out that the addition of "Man" to his screen name gives the game away a bit.

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Albert, whilst I'm not doubting your obvious deductive abilities and razor sharp intellect, I feel that it needs to be pointed out that the addition of "Man" to his screen name gives the game away a bit.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Just because someone has the word "man" in their screen name doesn't necessarily mean they're a man off screen, after all I should know.

If you believe everything you read on here then you're a more stupid fucking cunt than me.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Is WVM a Mr?

(S)he could be a Dr or Rev or Sir or trans, or one of those other titles in the drop down box.

what the fuck is wrong with you Bert

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

what the fuck is wrong with you Bert

If you asked "what the fuck is right with me?", you would get a much shorter list.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I see that the Farage Cunt has just stated that we should have another referendum to settle this matter once and for all. This can be either construed as confidence in the result or having misgivings about the consequences of leaving.

I wonder in the unlikely event of a rerun, now that people have a better understanding of the pros  and cons, which way people would vote.....note I said people, not CC.     

I have a crispy £20 note that says there would be an overwhelming vote for remain if there were to be amother vote. Most of the leave argument has been completely demolished with regard to trade with the EU and the rest of the world post Brexit. 

The utopia of free trade and low immigration that was promised by Farage and Boris the bozo is simply not feasible and I think even they are starting to realise it. 

For the record, I voted remain as I think leaving is an act of economic suicide and will leave us at the mercy of a rampant Chinese economic superpower that like it or not, will emerge in the next 25 years. Leaving will not stem immigration as being outside the EU hasn't helped the likes of Switzerland and Norway. I have always been of the firm belief that had successive British government shown the political will they could have forced the EU to reform and be more democratic but 13 years of Labour put paid to that. 

If there is another referendum, I will once again vote remain as I think the previous vote was swung by a bunch of elderly xenophobes who haven't the first fucking idea how the modern world works and still haven't come to terms with the loss of empire. 

Guest White van man
21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wvm is just noise..a Crow on the wire ..cawing it's hole off. .nothing more

Panzerknacker 

If you got the job as chief negotiator for the EU. Knowing what you know now of the figures involved, surplus v deficit, would you want a free trade deal with Britain.

It's not rocket science so don't leave your post at NASA. I'm sure someone over the channels done the maths

Just now, White van man said:

If you got the job as chief negotiator for the EU. Knowing what you know now of the figures involved, surplus v deficit, would you want a free trade deal with Britain.

It's not rocket science so don't leave your post at NASA. I'm sure someone over the channels done the maths

I'd neither trust nor believe anything that came out of the cry holes of the individuals who have been sent to "negotiate" any future agreement with the union.

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Cliquemeister,  if you actually think that Bert is a thick, useless cunt, then you are a stupid twat. I know this as a certainty, or I wouldn't be sponsoring him. He is here for the duration drinking fine French wine...

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Cliquemeister,  if you actually think that Bert is a thick, useless cunt, then you are a stupid twat. I know this as a certainty, or I wouldn't be sponsoring him. He is here for the duration drinking fine French wine...

Can't beat a good fruity French Merlot, (IMHO).

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst immigration was an issue, I don't think that was *the* overriding reason why the "leavers" voted, for one thing its a convenient label for "remainers" to fling about with its undertones of racism and shaming. The remainers lost simply because there was a disconnect with Project EU and a substantial part of the UK electorate. The disconnect was apparent in three areas, geographical, democratic accountability and, above all, trust.

Firstly, geographical. The stretch of water separating the UK and the continent may only be 40,000 yards wide at its narrowest point but it might as well be a thousand miles. British culture and language has more in common with countries on the other side of the globe than with mainland Europe. Interestingly, where there is a shared land border between the UK and the EU (N.Ireland and Gibraltar) both regions was firmly in favour of remaining.

Secondly, democratic accountability. Simply put, a large part of the electorate feel there is none, especially when appointed, not elected, EU talking heads appear on TV espousing the need for "more integration, not less".

Lastly, there is a major disconnect with regards to trust especially in relation to the older constituents of the electorate. Prior to the  1975 referendum, voters were assured by the political elite that the EEC was merely a trading club to replace EFTA and in no way that this was a back door route to signing up to a United States of Europe. The deception and ensuing lack of trust was such that the Archangel Gabriel could have descended from the heavens and preached on the benefits of Europe and it still would not made a jot of difference.

I would also disagree with you on the "purely business point of view" but that would require another four paragraphs...

The voice of moderation (heh heh).

Spot on, as was your earlier post re 'uneducated' leavers.

Also, let us not neglect the rich and so influential vested interest groups who are doing very well out of the EU gravy train and will fight to stop it being derailed: slipper-farmers, large land owners for whom single-payment subsidies dwarf the average uk wage, Euro MPs (what use are they anyway?) etc

Bring me my bow of burning gold....

On 10/01/2018 at 4:20 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Turkey will not be allowed to join unless they rid themselves of Islamist influences like Erdogan. I don't see that happening for quite a while yet, if ever.

They can join when they vote for Christmas.

7 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Is WVM a Mr?

If I told someone as intellectually challenged as yourself to meet up with punkape, drink bleach, fly to Syria etc it simply wouldn't register. All I can picture is you sitting in your thundercats pyjamas, health array of spunk stains down the legs, with a stupid grin on your face.

Next time you're at Crewe station, throw yourself on the tracks 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I told someone as intellectually challenged as yourself to meet up with punkape, drink bleach, fly to Syria etc it simply wouldn't register. All I can picture is you sitting in your thundercats pyjamas, health array of spunk stains down the legs, with a stupid grin on your face.

Next time you're at Crewe station, throw yourself on the tracks 

My next train to Gloucester doesn’t stop at Crewe unfortunately.

See you in the forest Stubbster 

7 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I have a crispy £20 note that says there would be an overwhelming vote for remain if there were to be amother vote. Most of the leave argument has been completely demolished with regard to trade with the EU and the rest of the world post Brexit. 

The utopia of free trade and low immigration that was promised by Farage and Boris the bozo is simply not feasible and I think even they are starting to realise it. 

For the record, I voted remain as I think leaving is an act of economic suicide and will leave us at the mercy of a rampant Chinese economic superpower that like it or not, will emerge in the next 25 years. Leaving will not stem immigration as being outside the EU hasn't helped the likes of Switzerland and Norway. I have always been of the firm belief that had successive British government shown the political will they could have forced the EU to reform and be more democratic but 13 years of Labour put paid to that. 

If there is another referendum, I will once again vote remain as I think the previous vote was swung by a bunch of elderly xenophobes who haven't the first fucking idea how the modern world works and still haven't come to terms with the loss of empire. 

Many of those elderly xenophobes will have kicked the bucket if we get another ref (which will never happen) in the summer. Plus all the lazy student cunts who didn't vote last time and have since discovered politics via there new found t-shirt hero Cor-Bin, will come out in droves. It would probably be 60:40 in favour of remain now we've all seen what utter cunts those European shites are playing at. Alas, we were never really European anyway as our culture has more in common with countries thousands of miles away. The only lot we really got on with was the bog rats who will be shitting black runny Guinness turds until they find out how fucked they are- we buy most of their agricultural produce, their biggest industry by miles.