CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

There’s one Irish export we can definitely do without......dirty thieving poncing fucking pikeys. The Irish hate them even more than we do.....”free movement of Labour” is one thing, it’s free movement of cunts that I have a problem with.

I've made a compelling case for the organised genocide of our pikeys, gypos and Irish tinkers on other threads so won't go into in detail. Essentially it involves lots of ships, the Irish Sea and the RAF

I'd be interested to know @Panzerknacker thoughts on these sub humans as I know every cunt over the water hates their guts. 

1 hour ago, White van man said:

We will leave. The remainers moaning ( due to schools cancelling sports, not being able to except defeat ) is nothing compared to us not getting our trophy. Total anarchy will see every government building in the country burned to the ground. Not that i support this but Braveheart 2 with red white and blue will be a good movie. FREEEEDOMMMMM

Bravehart was a pile of shit movie to start off with. Mad Max was more historically accurate. And I can assure you that Wallace's last word would have been more along the lines of "Aaaargh! Aargh! THEY'RE PULLING OUT MY FUCKING GUTS! AAAARGH!"

Guest White van man
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bravehart was a pile of shit movie to start off with. Mad Max was more historically accurate. And I can assure you that Wallace's last word would have been more along the lines of "Aaaargh! Aargh! THEY'RE PULLING OUT MY FUCKING GUTS! AAAARGH!"

Your experience of men shouting aaaargh aaaargh aaaargh whilst getting their guts ravaged is your business.

Would it have been a different ending if his countrymen had stood together

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I thought it have been along the lines of "cracking bit of Wensleydale".

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

How do you know, were you there?

22 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm very much undecided on whether this is true although you state it as fact, as are many of the experts and self proclaimed experts. Do you have stats to back it up?

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst immigration was an issue, I don't think that was *the* overriding reason why the "leavers" voted, for one thing its a convenient label for "remainers" to fling about with its undertones of racism and shaming.

Stupid boy...

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

How do you know, were you there?

No. I'm not an actor. It's one of my favourite films. If the heavy horse hadn't left it could have ended different. I was referencing the plot. 

18 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I have a crispy £20 note that says there would be an overwhelming vote for remain if there were to be amother vote. Most of the leave argument has been completely demolished with regard to trade with the EU and the rest of the world post Brexit. 

Would it?, How has it been demolished? As for your first sentence - that's an interesting one and something I wouldn't like to speculate. Its worth noting that most politicos are shying away from another referendum as memories of SNP noise about a second Scottish Independence vote dissipated when they received a pounding at the last general election. La Sturgeon has been noticeably subdued of late... In any case, what exactly is in the Remainers armoury? All the dire warning promulgated by Project Fear have, thus far, been shown to be widely inaccurate.

15 minutes ago, White van man said:

Your experience of men shouting aaaargh aaaargh aaaargh whilst getting their guts ravaged is your business.

Not really. By that point most of the rebels had gone to ground and were just waiting for the elderly King Edward to pop his clogs. Wallace just got unlucky. Edward's son was too interested in  bringing his fellow arse bandit mate Piers Graveston back from exile and into his bed to continue his daddy's grudge against the Scots when he inherited the crown.

A re-run of the referendum would be an insult to democracy. If we lose one, shall we make it best out of three or best out of five until we get a favourable result?

If anyone thinks we should be ruled by the EU after the bullying, threats and generally shady shit they have been pulling, then they have no self worth. Mrs May is far from my cup of tea but I have a little sympathy for her position. It is like me having to batter Spartacus, Otto Skorzeny and Tyson Fury with my arms and legs hacked off and red hot pockets stuffed in my eye sockets.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've made a compelling case for the organised genocide of our pikeys, gypos and Irish tinkers on other threads so won't go into in detail. Essentially it involves lots of ships, the Irish Sea and the RAF

I'd be interested to know @Panzerknacker thoughts on these sub humans as I know every cunt over the water hates their guts. 

Human vermin 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stupid boy...

I'm asking what you are basing your assertion on. I think immigration was the overriding issue for leave voters and stats would back that up.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The result being the virtual elimination of our manufacturing industries because of our island status.

The Uk's manufacturing industries were knackered by a lazy, complacent management, belligerent trade unions who were equally incapable of seeing the bigger picture and by foreign entrepreneurs who had the advantage of having to work with a much lower cost base. Shame, the UK had the best in terms of innovative development and production engineers but were badly utilised by directors who obtained their positions through the old boy's network, aided and abetted by bean-counters.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I see that cunt Juncker was in Bulgaria yesterday to lecture them on how grateful they should be that he personally allowed them to join the EU. Arrogant fucking up his own arse bastard.

Meanwhile, students were rioting in the street and burning the poxy EU blue shitrag.🇪🇺

Now that’s what REAL students should be doing, that’s what they were invented for. Unlike our useless thick cunts licking the arses of bankers, politicians and globalist capitalism while crying about the rights of perverts to go shopping while wearing a dress.

Useless thick braindead cunts. 

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Agricultural exports in Ireland count for 4% of gdp despite, like most countries having the most vociferous representatives. they really aren't that important compared with tech and financial services. Anyway the feeling is without some kind of agreement on trade irish produce would be too expensive to the majority of UK residents.

Panzerknacker 

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

With the removal of EU subsidies your produce will be more expensive and you'll have to import food from non eu countries. .hence your food industry will be compromised and will not be allowed to contaminate other European countries. ..ya could however plant spuds n brassica in your garden and along motorway verges 

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Or Argentinean beef..or rather what they say is beef..  

Panzerknacker 

...or New Zealand lamb and butter - notorious for being dodgy. Actually food imports from outside the EU will be cheaper, but lets stick with beef. At present Beef from outside the EU attracts a 50% tariff. Therein lies an issue that the Remainers do not wish to talk about, harping on instead about "littrle Englanders" trapped in a parochial world at the expense of foregoing "free trade" and thereby costing UK citizens more. The beef issue is a perfect example that the EU is not about free trade, its about protectionism. Jacob Rees-Mogg summed it up far better than I could;

"The customs union is a protectionist racket that protects continental European businesses at the cost of British consumers, it puts up the price of food, of clothing and of footwear. These hit the poorest in our country because the largest portion of their spending goes on food, clothing and footwear compared to the richer in society. And the poorest in the world. It discriminates against imports from some of the poorest countries in the world"

57 minutes ago, Manky said:

A re-run of the referendum would be an insult to democracy. If we lose one, shall we make it best out of three or best out of five until we get a favourable result?

If anyone thinks we should be ruled by the EU after the bullying, threats and generally shady shit they have been pulling, then they have no self worth. Mrs May is far from my cup of tea but I have a little sympathy for her position. It is like me having to batter Spartacus, Otto Skorzeny and Tyson Fury with my arms and legs hacked off and red hot pockets stuffed in my eye sockets.

Well said that man...although the imagery at the end was a bit hyperbolic. You were never in films by any chance?

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

They have also thought up a nice new word for people who have changed their minds (become fed up) "bregretters'".

I fear the word was "bedwetters" m'Lady. Shall I make an appointment as messrs. Specsavers ?

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Otto Skorzeny. Practically single handedly rescued Mussolini from a fortified castle, disarmed and made hostages of 2 Mossad hitmen sent to kill him, Mossad so impressed they recruited him. Later on, became personal bodyguard to Eva Peron who he also allegedly shagged. Surely a guaranteed inclusion for anybody's top ten list of hard cunts.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Otto Skorzeny. Practically single handedly rescued Mussolini from a fortified castle, disarmed and made hostages of 2 Mossad hitmen sent to kill him, Mossad so impressed they recruited him. Later on, became personal bodyguard to Eva Peron who he also allegedly shagged. Surely a guaranteed inclusion for anybody's top ten list of hard cunts.

Skorzeny said in his Memoires, 

"Hitler said I had to go and sort out the Bolsheviks. I ate the cunts for Breakfast. He asked me to save Mussolini, that was a walk in the park. Then Mein Fuhrer asked me to go to Manchester, undercover, as a cyclist. I stuffed my Iron Cross with Oak Leaves up his chocolate starfish and said that pissing Manky off was a step too far"

24 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Leave means leave, fuck the snowflakes!

And leave we must. Can you imagine how badly they would treat Britain if we showed French colours and weakness by surrendering. I believe that the referendum and triggering of Article 50 left us with no option but to get right out of Dodge.

And I am fucking glad we are leaving.

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

And leave we must. Can you imagine how badly they would treat Britain if we showed French colours and weakness by surrendering. I believe that the referendum and triggering of Article 50 left us with no option but to get right out of Dodge.

And I am fucking glad we are leaving.

Too fucking right, and I don't trust any cunt politician from any party to get the job done, they're all in it together, no matter which shit-hole EU country they're from, ours, theirs or any other, self-serving cunts the lot of 'em.

What’s wrong with small?

We've done big, empire, global power etc. Maybe small really will be beautiful?

As for the EU, I've said many times what I see is a hijack of a great idea to create a trading and cooperation area between free independent nations. A hijack by a resurgent Germany and a wannabe imperial France backed by globalised corporations and international finance calling the shots in Europe. Its frankly another attempt to build a European empire with German economic backing (they are the only nation really doing well out of the project, ask the Italians, the Greeks, the Spanish etc.)

The Empire dreamers aren't in Britain anymore (done that, been there, got bitten too many times) they are the EU with their plans for European armies, United States of Europe, internal markets advantageous to those who give up sovereignty and join their empire and punishing to those who refuse. A European land based empire by any other name with the imperial capital in Brussels where the empires laws are made and its ruling classes can run things with little or dissent from the serfs they are creating. Reducing the commodity of labour and skill to its lowest worth by creating a vast pool of cheap mobile workers willing to travel and leave their homes and compete with each other for work in a race to the bottom whilst the few get richer and richer.

Taking back control is more than taking back control of a border. We can choose what we get after Brexit if we stop arguing with each other about whether or not we should give up and be part of the European empire or remain a small free and independent nation and just get on with working to create a Britain we'd actually all like to be part of.

Brexit might be nostalgia for some but for others like me it’s the opportunity of a lifetime

• Like 3