CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Minister for Loneliness

Cap'n Cunt

27 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Roops has never lost an argument, had a lapse in judgment or made a poor decision.

She may appear to be a stupid cunt in this instance, trying to accuse run of the mill members of spending too much time on here when she's been moderating the fucking place for the best part of a decade.

However, this is actually a four-dimensional chess move worthy of Garry Kasparov. What she's going to do from here to check mate me remains to be seen. 

You’re just a prawn in a big game.

(Brian London).

lol.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Roops has never lost an argument, had a lapse in judgment or made a poor decision.

She may appear to be a stupid cunt in this instance, trying to accuse run of the mill members of spending too much time on here when she's been moderating the fucking place for the best part of a decade.

However, this is actually a four-dimensional chess move worthy of Garry Kasparov. What she's going to do from here to check mate me remains to be seen. 

You were check mated ages ago. All you do these days is return to the table and throw a couple of pieces around the room.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You were check mated ages ago. All you do these days is return to the table and throw a couple of pieces around the room.

If I was as lonely as you, surely I'd be letting my cock and balls get densely overgrown with pubic hair, then posting pictures of them to dark corners of the internet for validation from perveted, basement dwelling subnormals?

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If I was as lonely as you, surely I'd be letting my cock and balls get densely overgrown with pubic hair, then posting pictures of them to dark corners of the internet for validation from perveted, basement dwelling subnormals?

Clearly you're letting your frustrations get the better of you. Tell me Bill, what brought you to a website called "Cunts Corner"?

16 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I know I do.

23 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm trying to work out who's more likely to be lonely. People who post on here, or those who give up their free time to run and moderate the place? 

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Impossible to say Bill, but what would you think of fellow punter WS (name withheld for reasons of confidentiality) who levels of loneliness and isolation drove him to create several ID's and then instigated cordial conversations with himself before ensuring his sock-puppets awarded him "likes"? He's the sort of sad sack who, in all probability mails himself birthday and Christmas cards each year, don't cha think?

18 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm only going by your own logic that most time invested on here equals most lonely. 

Ah back to BigBowBalls, you lonely fucking idiot. Has any evidence materialised yet or is it still a baseless load of old bollocks? Perhaps there's some figures to prove it but they're not available in the public domain? 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and the rest. Strange you're happy (to the point of fawning obsequience) to accept materialised evidence which is not the public domain to support your foreign trip showboating, yet when it goes against you, it results in you going full-on Violet Elizabeth, foot-stomping and all.

6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you remember when I had a running joke of threatening Eavens with a fictional dossier of evidence?

This is like that, except you're not joking about your dossier, and the evidence is somehow even more fictional. 

Dearie me.

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

16 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly you're letting your frustrations get the better of you. Tell me Bill, what brought you to a website called "Cunts Corner"?

Alright lads? 

• Like 3

Guest White van man
Just now, Decimus said:

Ding is on the beasts wing at Armley prison.

Are you enjoying the battle between Roops and Bill? Who would you say is up at half time?

Is anyone running a book. I want to place a large bet

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you enjoying the battle between Roops and Bill? Who would you say is up at half time?

I'm going to sit on the fence and call it an even scoreline so far, but as Roops has never ever, ever lost an argument, and shall not do so until the moon turns tartan and lands in the Bristol Channel, Bill is obviously going to lose, even if he wins. For it is written.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, White van man said:

Is anyone running a book. I want to place a large bet

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm going to sit on the fence and call it an even scoreline so far, but as Roops has never ever, ever lost an argument, and shall not do so until the moon turns tartan and lands in the Bristol Channel, Bill is obviously going to lose, even if he wins. For it is written.

I've got Bill ahead by a nose at the moment. It was almost a knock out blow when Roops delivered the BigBowBalls right hook alongside bringing up Bill's stint sex trafficking in the Far East. However, the boy came back with a killer riposte and seems to be on his way to a points victory.

Guest Bill Stickers
51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thanks for your b-Tec grade psycho-analysis.

If anyone is projecting here it's you, accusing others of being lonely based on a criteria you wholly fulfill.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bill

I think you are lonely because nobody likes you, you have no friends and you are a cunt.

Do you ever go to territorial army reunions for the 2nd back-up battalion, 3rd reservists regiment? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They wouldn't been seen dead with an ex-member of the auxiliary Lancashire Special Needs Potato Peeling Yeomanry.

Low blow, Decs!  Were I any other cunt on this site, that would have been reported!  

LOL

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm enjoying this immensely. Bill presently has Roops up against the wall with her Primark stockings & suspenders awry – though a distracting flash of the ginger gash will buy her time to land a jab-cross-hook combo. I'll put money on it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you ever go to territorial army reunions for the 2nd back-up battalion, 3rd reservists regiment? 

I don't do them sort of things. The past has gone. The future is where it is at. (The further in reserve you were, the greater the opportunities for developing cirrhosis in a little Belgian village)

15 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stickers, although I think you are an unbelievable cunt of the first order I do believe you have topped the buck toothed ginger one.

Keep going,she'll ignore you when she knows she's lost. 

Or cooler you.

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Stickers, although I think you are an unbelievable cunt of the first order I do believe you have topped the buck toothed ginger one.

Or cooler you.

Fuck off.

Snatch, rearrange this sentence:

my stay side off

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Snatch, rearrange this sentence:

my stay side off

I'm not on your side, never have been, never will be.

Do you think Rick is a twat as well? 

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Or cooler you.

Fuck off.

No so fast Snatch, here's a vid from one my fav short animators one Jonty Picking, very apt given the circumstances...

The thing is Snatch, one of your many hypocrisies is to bleat about "ignoring when lost" or when not ignoring, bleat instead about "insisting in having the last word" (like wot you do).