CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

allocation of council houses

Eddie

A terrorist jailed for his part in the Iranian Embassy siege is enjoying life funded by benefits - while one of the SAS heroes who stormed the embassy is homeless.

Fowzi Nejad, 61, the only terrorist to survive the siege in 1980, cannot be sent back to Iran because of human rights laws so instead lives in Peckham, south London.

Meanwhile, Bob Curry, was forced to live on the streets after Herefordshire Council failed to find him housing, before the SAS decided to pick up the bill for him to stay in a B&B.

Like Mr Curry, Warrant Officer Ian 'Chalky' White, who also stormed the embassy, had to sell his hard-earned medals in a bid to stay afloat

How can a terrorist be housed and supported with benefits whilst a Brit is left to flounder.

The limited supply of council houses should only be offered to UK nationals, any foreign cunt, if they want to come here should be self sufficient and rent from the private sector.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A terrorist jailed for his part in the Iranian Embassy siege is enjoying life funded by benefits - while one of the SAS heroes who stormed the embassy is homeless.

Fowzi Nejad, 61, the only terrorist to survive the siege in 1980, cannot be sent back to Iran because of human rights laws so instead lives in Peckham, south London.

Meanwhile, Bob Curry, was forced to live on the streets after Herefordshire Council failed to find him housing, before the SAS decided to pick up the bill for him to stay in a B&B.

Like Mr Curry, Warrant Officer Ian 'Chalky' White, who also stormed the embassy, had to sell his hard-earned medals in a bid to stay afloat

How can a terrorist be housed and supported with benefits whilst a Brit is left to flounder.

The limited supply of council houses should only be offered to UK nationals, any foreign cunt, if they want to come here should be self sufficient and rent from the private sector.

Burn them all and send their ashes back, Cunts

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Europe's fault I bet 

Panzerknacker 

Let's face it Panzy, it does reek of something the garlic crunching cunt French would do.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You probably rub garlic on your Arabian “nephews” before corrupting them with your depraved “sausage” going-on....

Lol.

Please speak clearly in the Queen's English here, Punky.  Canal Street faggotese isn't known here.  

Guest judgetwi

Join the army, fight in illegal wars, lose a limb or two and then fuck off you cunt. No wonder the government is spending millions on advertising to recruit poofs, trannies and snowflake cry babies.

I imagine the Argies must be eyeing up the Falklands right now.

Ten minutes in Downing Street with Slaggy May and she will be giving it away, along with billions of taxpayers money, in exchange for a warehouse full of out of date Fray Bentos. 

We can distribute it among the food banks so our ex forces personnel can stop moaning about convicted terrorists nicking their council houses.

What a fucking country.🇬🇧

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Join the army, fight in illegal wars, lose a limb or two and then fuck off you cunt. No wonder the government is spending millions on advertising to recruit poofs, trannies and snowflake cry babies.

I imagine the Argies must be eyeing up the Falklands right now.

Ten minutes in Downing Street with Slaggy May and she will be giving it away, along with billions of taxpayers money, in exchange for a warehouse full of out of date Fray Bentos

We can distribute it among the food banks so our ex forces personnel can stop moaning about convicted terrorists nicking their council houses.

What a fucking country.🇬🇧

Fray Bentos is in fucking Uruguay you thick cunt.

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Well maybe they should train these fucking SAS cunts to shoot people properly instead of mincing round the Brecon Beacons like the cast of The Sound Of fucking Music. If they hadn't let Mr. Nejad survive, he wouldn't be living in Bob Curry's house. So stick that up your arse, David cunting Stirling.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Fray Bentos is in fucking Uruguay you thick cunt.

It was a reference to the tinned meat product not the city. I would have thought that was obvious but, clearly , you are not very bright.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Europe's fault I bet 

Panzerknacker 

Labour's.  You fucking stupid cunt. And it was their idea for PFI too but they're all fucking critical of it now that somebody else has got to manage another one of their fuck-ups

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It was a reference to the tinned meat product not the city. I would have thought that was obvious but, clearly , you are not very bright.

Then you should have stated that in your post.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Then you should have stated that in your post.

So if I say “Jordan is full of dirty Arabs” I have to qualify it by saying   “the country not the slag”??

That’s ridiculous.......oh, i’ve just seen your point .

Perhaps I could use the flag to avoid confusion 

🇯🇴 

Amazing!....your pointless pedantry, rudeness and abuse pays off after all.

Well done little boy!

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So if I say “Jordan is full of dirty Arabs” I have to qualify it by saying   “the country not the slag”??

That’s ridiculous.......oh, i’ve just seen your point .

Perhaps I could use the flag to avoid confusion 

🇯🇴 

Amazing!....your pointless pedantry, rudeness and abuse pays off after all.

Well done little boy!

Thank you very much.