CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Branson's Hyperloop

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest judgetwi

How can you suck something through a vacuum? That doesn’t make any sense to me but then all this technical science shit rarely does. I don’t have your knowledge or intelligence My Lady so any chance you could get off your lazy arse and, just for once, explain what the fucking hell you are rabbiting on about?

11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It's a suction tube that uses a vacuum to propels things through it at high speed .. let us hope that the beardie cunt gets sucked into it.

If, heaven forbid, you’d bothered to do a little bit of research on the subject before putting it through your drivel posting engine, you’d have realised that a the “vacuum” (very low pressure - by no means a vacuum) provides a very low friction environment for a magnetically levitated train to run in. 

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

If, heaven forbid, you’d bothered to do a little bit of research on the subject before putting it through your drivel posting engine, you’d have realised that a the “vacuum” (very low pressure - by no means a vacuum) provides a very low friction environment for a magnetically levitated train to run in. 

Ah..... now that makes sense, even to a dimmo like me. Perhaps you should have made this nom instead of this bone idle aristocratic old harridan.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ah..... now that makes sense, even to a dimmo like me. Perhaps you should have made this nom instead of this bone idle aristocratic old harridan.

The only problem with me making this nom is that I wouldn’t - because I fail to see what qualifies it as a cunt. Still, this minor detail never seems to bother the old hag.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

The only problem with me making this nom is that I wouldn’t - because I fail to see what qualifies it as a cunt. Still, this minor detail never seems to bother the old hag.

Indeed. You’d think that as there is a train involved the dozy bint would have got off her arse for once and explained her objection. Lazy cunt....she must be French.

Guest Lady Penelope
53 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

How can you suck something through a vacuum? That doesn’t make any sense to me but then all this technical science shit rarely does. I don’t have your knowledge or intelligence My Lady so any chance you could get off your lazy arse and, just for once, explain what the fucking hell you are rabbiting on about?

It is actually a form of atmospheric traction Judgie Poos.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
43 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It is actually a form of atmospheric traction Judgie Poos.

Good morning Pen. Is it similar to Brunel's Atmospheric Railway,? Which only failed because of the materials available at the time, the principal worked.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Good morning Pen. Is it similar to Brunel's Atmospheric Railway,? Which only failed because of the materials available at the time, the principal worked.

Its is closer to something that was tried at the Crystal Palace Exibition in 1851 where the entire carriage was in a tube.

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Good morning Pen. Is it similar to Brunel's Atmospheric Railway,? Which only failed because of the materials available at the time, the principal* worked.

* principle.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Ape said:

It failed because it was a fucking absurd, impractical, ridiculously complicated idea. Fuck off.   

I don't want to upset you Ape but to be honest I don't like you.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This sort of lackadaisical attitude towards punctuation really is inexcusable.

Thick cunt.

* principle.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

Good afternoon, only two of you fell into my trap. I must do better.