CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunbed Renting

Neil

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

Ah Canton .. the diesel depot and the cake factory.

86A then CF depot code, those were the days, nearly brought a tear to my eye.

30 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

86A then CF depot code, those were the days, nearly brought a tear to my eye.

I can picture you now, fliddy little arms and fingers, frantically bashing away at the keyboard, desperately googling every reference that Lady P makes, in a desperate bid to try and establish an affinity with at least one other member. I would tell you to kill yourself, but it would only result in you imaginatively replying "NO!", confirming that you were indeed that kid at school who responded to every playground jibe and insult by pointing your finger and shouting "NO, YOU ARE". 

idiot.

fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can picture you now, fliddy little arms and fingers, frantically bashing away at the keyboard, desperately googling every reference that Lady P makes, in a desperate bid to try and establish an affinity with at least one other member. I would tell you to kill yourself, but it would only result in you imaginatively replying "NO!", confirming that you were indeed that kid at school who responded to every playground jibe and insult by pointing your finger and shouting "NO, YOU ARE". 

idiot.

fuck off.

You have a very deluded imagination, as I've mentioned before, don't make assumptions about me based on your own shortcomings, you're loser with a huge L, now fuck off properly.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

You have a very deluded imagination, as I've mentioned before, don't make assumptions about me based on your own shortcomings, you're loser with a huge L, now fuck off properly.

I think Eric paints a pretty accurate picture of you, which has clearly got you rattled.

Just now, Albert Ross said:

You have a very deluded imagination, as I've mentioned before don't make assumptions about me based on your own shortcomings, you're loser with a huge L, now fuck off properly.

Imminent meltdown. Have you had a little tantrum yet? Did Mummy enquire as to the nature of the commotion when she popped up to give you your warm milk and tuck you into your 'Guardians of the Galaxy' quilt set?

Just now, Ape said:

I think Eric paints a pretty accurate picture of you, which has clearly got you rattled.

The only picture he can "paint" is with a wax crayon in his mouth mixed up with his dribble on windows.

It'll take more than that piece of unwanted dog shit to rattle me.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imminent meltdown. Have you had a little tantrum yet? Did Mummy enquire as to the nature of the commotion when she popped up to give you your warm milk and tuck you into your 'Guardians of the Galaxy' quilt set?

You're fucking hilarious.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Come on @Albert Ross give us a proper spas out meltdown, CC style. All the greats here have been there. Failing that try a different angle on these shitcunts: did I mention your 2 tormentors in chief are huge fans of Gary glitter?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If you hear a clap of thunder
But there is no sign of rain
Then you know it must be Champion
starting to smell

Stay away from the Sherry Herr Oberst. It’s not good for you.

Get a grip man!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Ape said:

Dross and Scrotes have a special synergy that makes their combined stupidity far greater than could be achieved by simply addition. It’s breathtaking.

I wish it did take your breath away - permanently. You boring fucking cunt.

What is your opinion on the Harrier Jump Jet?